Barron Trump BTFO

Shes right u know

Other urls found in this thread:

scontent.flas1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/18835551_469537096721286_5863553066601262823_n.jpg?oh=8cdf7e8e40e7dcafe7fa4e817e2a3bc8&oe=59D8E1DB
archive.is/yomqy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just wtf i fucking wrong with this people!

She has a point. And check out the titties on her

scontent.flas1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/18835551_469537096721286_5863553066601262823_n.jpg?oh=8cdf7e8e40e7dcafe7fa4e817e2a3bc8&oe=59D8E1DB

Niggers, even when (((thinking))) about history, can't help hijacking the platform to argue for abortion.

looks like a monkey

>I don't like this guys dad therefore he's Hitler

Jesus, you don't even have to have done anything to be literally Hitler anymore, you just need to be associated with someone they dislike.

I ain't clicking that link

its a facebook picture host dumbass

why not go back and get him into art school? Hitler makes some nice paintings, WWII never happens.

>2017
>using (((faceberg)))

I'll be damned, OP is a faggot cunt.

They honestly never fail to disgust me. There's no honor in them at all.

Good for her she got $5 in food stamps for that tweet.

you know what to do goys

I wouldn't though wtf. Why not just talk to the boy Jesus Christ?

She ought to get visited by the secret service.

Lel, that was fast.

What did hitler do to deserve that? Be honest

>Barron Trump is Hitler

He's too busy thinking about his hot nannies while he hangs out in Trump tower with an entire floor to himself.

>ad blockers
>buh buh i wont click da link me scured

seems like a good thing to say if you want to get V&

>muh time-travelling Hitler assassination
Every time

where the white women?

no

Isn't that George Zimmerman's excuse for killing Trayvon?

Wait, you actually think ad blockers protect you from anything? I'm not even going to meme arrow this. Buddy, you're retarded.

If I could go back in time and murder a nigger who does nothing but murder, rape and steal would I do it?

Oh wait,....I wouldn't have to go back in time to do that..

Oh no! She's onto the fact that Barron is Kalki, the final reincarnation of Vishnu who was previously incarnated as Hitler. May Kalki save us! Curse the spiritual sense vestige of the blacks.

i click anything and everything. only using ublock origin. no malware long as i can remember.

get good kid

Why do niggertits always sag?

She does have a point. If I could go back and hit this cunt's mom in her preggo belly with a baseball bat, I would do it. The she'd be just another statistic, like the 40% of other little shitstain niggers whose parents don't want them.

I'm not into bestiality, thanks.

Straight to murder. No guide him towards a different future, no help him become a different person, murder is always the answer to these lefty fucks. They say peace but want blood.

has anyone reported this evil female to Secret Service?

And she does not have a point, you idiots.

Hell no. I'd hook him up with an art school properly, because my psychopathic tendencies aren't that fucking prominent.

Liberals are even more nuts than Islamists. At least Islamists have seen a loved one killed or been tortured by their countries police forces. Liberals have never had a loved one killed by the GOP or Trump they just get wound up by propoganda from social media, TV or their college professors.

Already tried that.

lol good luck with that

Fuck no I'd give him tips

Get this boy a white horse. Not the drug. A real white horse.

Too many nigglets hanging off them.

Id murder the monkey that spread the disgusting seed of niggerdom first.

i would become the 11yo hitler personal bodyguard and defend him from timetraveling assassins and tell him to actually genocide the jews for reals because they will blame him for it afterwards either way so no reason to not actually do it

This

I bet this bitch never experienced oppression, and if she did it had jack shit to do with Trump. Niggers aren't the biggest threat to society or anything, but when you take low IQ high confidence race and feed them cancerous identity politics, this is what happens.

can't this kind of thing be forwarded to the FBI?

she's STRONGLY HINTING at the promotion of deadly force against an 11 year old member of the first family.

I'd give him a hug. Maybe if Hitler was treated a little nicer he wouldn't have ended up the way he did.

Or is that her plan, them commie sons a bitches.

>Would you murder Hitler if you could go back in time?

No. Because it would make no difference. Someone else would have filled the void. Hitler is not the creator of the time. He was a product of the time. The Nazis we're there before he joined. WWI would still have happened. The Treaty of Versailles would have still happened causing the Weimar Republic to collapse and destroying Germany. Even if you would kill Hitler, someone else would fill in that void. It's the times that creates the man. Do these people even understand history?

Wouldn't it make more sence to kill the cunt that started WW1? That way you save the lives of millions of young western men. Plus no WW1, hitler would have been reduced to a larper who was worshipped by a group of feminine faggots.
Much like Richard Spencer.

It can and has been

No, they were hardly taught any history in schools and the some they did get was "Nazi's and Hitler bad." Schools seem to be getting rid of history for more science and math in hopes of inventors but they don't know what has been made and what hasn't.

Has someone sent out an fbi or secret service tip yet?

Why do people always employ this "someone would have filled the void" or "it would have happened anyways" theories? Sure some things are inevitable (the start of WW1) but why is it so hard to accept that some anomalies change the course of history, and by corrolary our modern world? Would someone have filled Trump's role in 2016 if he didn't run?

Read up on black swan events -- the author of a book that coined the term is a friend of Steve Bannon. Our modern world is very fragile, Hitler is far from the only black swan event to change the fabric of history forever. Our reality was crafted by many arbitrary/random/unpredictable events, there isn't a natural course to history.

No I wouldn't. Anybody that would use a time machine to alter a massive world altering event is an idiot that should never be allowed near a time machine. They will end up destroying the whole world with a nuclear crises that is altered to go badly in another timeline. Or the Communists take over the world in another timeline and are way worse than Hitler. Or any number of scenarios where killing Hitler would be retarded since he lost the war.

you want the Red Alert timeline? 'Cause that's how you get you get the Red Alert timeline?

cool it, user, you're living too close to the edge

Aww gross

nice knockers tbqh

He had bad perspective

No no, it's fine, kill him. It can only end well!

You're a sick person. And if I could go back in time and murder an 11 year old Hitler I wouldn't because I love Hitler. But anyway I hope she is detained by the FBI.

More than that; in this case she may have committed a crime the way she phrased it. Should be charged.

Doing gods work. Thank you my son.

Five dicks. Five dicks could fit in that Grouper's mouth.

link to FB post

permalink.php?story_fbid=472199743121688&id=100009949988566

You're an ass. Trump is your president for 7.5 more years. Sage /thread

>Shes right u know
Report this psychotic bitch to the Secret Service!

archive for prosperity

archive.is/yomqy

Regardless of your stance on the holocaust, it's impossible to argue that killing Hitler BEFORE he did whatever you believe he did
11 year old Hitler wasn't a dictator
11 year old Hitler wasn't a murderer
He was a kid with a troubled family. Would you kill some random kid with issues at home?
Even when he grew up, Hitler didn't just snap and go nazi
He saw the hell that WW1, saw his dreams and ambitions being shattered right in front of him.
Honestly, I can't understand how even the normiest of normies can demonize him so much and then spout shit about how niggers aren't to blame for commiting all the crime everywhere
Dude had a troubled life, a fuckload of pressure on him and an opportunity to do what he thought was right
Anyone else would have done the same in his position.

Good point lets kill this kid

I thought they were all into rehabilitation?

As the person you replied to said, the NSDAP already existed. We can't know if it would have been as strong and influential if Hitler never expanded it, but there were certainly other powerful figures like Himmler or Goring that could have stepped up to fill the void. Arguing over this is stupid anyway because we have no idea what would truly happen in such a timeline with the chosen variables removed or modified. But it is certainly true someone would have stepped up, whether from the far right or left in Germany.

I wouldn't even murder adult Hitler. I would of told hin to invest in winter gear and clothes.

HOLD UP, SO YOU BE SAYIN.... HE WUZ DER FUHRER NSHEEIIIIIIIIIIT

>Sup Forums will always bitch about sjw having thin skin
>Sup Forums will always have a meltdown when the First Family is made fun of by anyone

You people deserves the Zionist Overlord cocks that are jammed so far down your throat 24/7/365 desu

hope this niglet enjoys her meeting with the FBI

Disgusting

>Barron is literally future Hitler
So, this nigga has clairvoyance or some sort of time machine to see into the future that is Barron?

Timelines don't work line that. Hitler himself only represents the pinnacle/nadir of all the trends that were churning in that time/place . It's about the patterns of the tapestry that matters, not the specific threads. Clip a single thread doesn't really change much.

For example, go back in time and clip Hitler when he's a kid, but then there would be an adoption, or cousin would come to help for room and board... Kill the parents, then their identity would be stolen and Hitler would appear.

There are rules

>Support the killing of innocent children
>Has a slutty profile pic
>Nigger
Color me surprised that (((they))) are at it again

>not knowing Hitler's elite Zeitpolizei and Zeitwaffen SS will always be there to stop you

Wow I didn't expect the RA2 CGI to look so shitty now

That little autist is just trouble

What an ugly cunt

Someone send it to the secret service, this is probable cause

But barron isnt trump, the next president or hitler. This is like killing somebody Hitler loved but totally innocent in the holocaust with no power to stop it.

So she went to the future and saw that Barron turned into Hitler 2.0?

>if you could murder a 11 year old Hitler, would you do it?

No? Cause that's murder and a violation of Anti-violence against women and children act?

Someone report her to feds, don't waste time to facebook, they won't do shit.

audible kek. Thanks.

I thought Hitler did nothing wrong. So I dont get the reference.

Inb4, but I dreamed I was talking to a Supreme Court judge. I asked her who the first president she remembered was and she answered, "President Trump's father."