Red pilled cars - What does Sup Forums drive?

Bought a Trans-Am WS6 today (pic related). This car makes me feel fucking alive again. I can literally feel my T levels rise as I drive it.

I honestly think cars like this could do wonders for low test left wing faggots.

>What do you drive Sup Forums?

You're wasting your breath.

The current generation of little kids only care about weebshit like Subarus with 100psi turbos and 90s Nissans with engine swaps.

None of these kids will ever think your WS6 is cool or fast.

>Broke fags

my ride r8 it

I drive an izuzu

>falling for the automotive Jew

Because the concept of a fast car for americans is inneficient as fuck. Nips know their shit

I have a Prius with a shift kit. It's badass off the line.

Found the soccer mom. Bet you cant drive stick, cuck.

On phone so cant post pic but DD a 105 series Landcruiser.

>car made by the refugee-welcomers
yeah nah cunt fuck off

Now this is camberposting

I don't know the feel of having a small penis, nor being a poor fag who saved up his fast food money for a V8 engine.

But hey, if a car is what it takes for you to feel like a man, go for it.

Nah, I prefer better gas mileage with a V8 than forcing all that fuel and air through something smaller and high strung.

>I go over 100mph/160kph regularly

Ok man, we get it, you idolize that white trash assistant manager from your first job.

>Check out this faggot.

beat-to-fuck 2000 ram 2500, not much rust, 210k on the 5.9 V8. wish it was manual but that's whatever. gets the job done.

As a matter of fact, no, I can't drive stick. Does that make me less of a man than you are?

Yes it does.

I want to buy an f150 that's been parked by my sister's house. The guy who owns it bought a new truck and left his old one just parked and broken. My brother has a crown vic with a good engine and transmission that would work well if the f150 needed one.
If I had the money, I would buy a newer crown Vic cop car, put the f150 cab on the crown vic frame, and make a lightning clone with no bed.

>discounts someone elses purchases online
>brings size of phallus immediately into play
>assumes op has a fast food job

The amount of projection in this post is amazing........

>tfw literally too autistic to drive

I don't even live in a city with good public transit either, so I'm basically a non-functional human being.

I have a really nice car, everyone thinks I'm compensating for something even my mom.

Yes....yes it does

Nice find, OP.

I'm more mundane. I own a Chevy Trailblazer and BMW X5. Not as flashy as a Trans-Am. But they get me where I have to go in comfort and reliably.

GMC Envoy

had a tdi jetta, but they offered too much in the buyback to justify keeping it, so I bought an outback

I don't get it. Your paying more for less space and an in efficient that will virtually never get used for anything beyond 70 on the interstate.

Grow up, act like a man and not a sixteen years old boy and buy a truck.

Mercedes Benz E350 4MATIC
Bought it last August and I fucking love it.

yeah bby

2004 f150 here. I like muh truck. Annoying to always have friends asking for help moving though

>buying a dead car brand
Not redpilled, sorry.

This was my ride back in the day. Drive a shitty Mazda now, though.

With the 6 cylinder? Nice.
I would also like one of those but get a 6 liter swap.

Tit's or gtfo

This autismobile

I got this same shit when I had an '04 Canyon. I sold the truck to my mother. Now, they harass her to help move shit. LOL.

Neet and dont have a car to call my own. Dont even have a liscense but know hiw to drive for the most part. Want to buy and restore this 75 road runner but what I really want is a low miled Geo metro

My r34 beast rip

>Mercedes Benz E350 4MATIC

v6 pleb

plz no bully

Honda Ridgeline

I love that truck man

You drive a corvette, I drive a samurai suzuki

2015 Porsche Boxster GTS.

I don't have the pic, but despite the state of Germany, Porsche factory workers are still white.

I have a shitty 98 Buick Century Custom that I got for super cheap.

Glad you're alright, user. That looked like a bad one.

Why people to this day still buy American cars is beyond me

Lexus IS. Most redpilled car there is.

>stupid reliable
>comfy
>RWD
>semi-sporty
>used can be had less than €10k

Tell me I'm wrong

>protip: you cannot

15 Mustang GT

I stopped after my Silverado literally fell apart with only 40,000 miles on it. I used to get Sup Forums tier rage about foreign cars back when I had my TAs.

porsche panamera. why live if you don't own a porshe?

How do you like it? I've thought seriously about buying one. I found that they have some V8 versions that are in the high $20s. Worth it?

An old International-Harvester is the patricians choice

Haven't driven in like 4 years. Electric bikes in urban spaces > hoofing it from parking garage to parking garage

Because that looks like a genital wart.

My T levels were so high I had to buy a white convertible rabbit to back them down a little.

do they even make those anymore?

If you're going to buy a Porsche......why that one?

I want one so much;-;

couple trucks a 383 vette, 69 mustang, working on 79 t/a and 71 c10

black alfa romeo giulia, m3 fags can suck my italian dick

Yeah that WS6 will roast any ricer stock v stock, any ricer that would beat it might get 2k miles between engine rebuilds... That WS6 will go 150k easy with minimal maintenance and still smoke most anything on the road.

Dorifto into a pole?
Nice.

Is that like the Italian Mercedes Benz?

>never bought a vehicle that didn't have a V8 in it
>never bought a vehicle that wasn't a truck
I drive a 95 k1500 lifted with a 350 sbc. Looking to swap a 4bt in it soon as well. I do all work in my driveway.
>fuck weeb turbo faggots
>my truck will go places your gay WRX could never dream of

Honest question - your X5 is actually reliable? Wife wants one but I own a 530xi touring and it's a nightmare

>>used can be had less than €10k

Question: does it ... I don't know ... work?

Every alfa I've ever gotten into ... I've ended up having to push.

It won't, I had 3. They all fucking died at around 75k.

I drive this.
Red ones go faster.

is there literally any other reason to have a friend with a truck?

Buy a Highlander Limited. Same shit, different logo, much more reliable.

This truck is so based guys

Literally the perfect redpill mobile

1994 BMW 325is here, no pic but great handling and balence, can actually fit people in the backseat and trunk, plus BMW logo represents the spinning propeller of the Luftwaffe planes they helped build back then, overall very redpeel'd

Joe Isuzu ads were the best. Wtf ever happened to David Liesure?

Anyone who doesnt drive German is a chump

Pic related

>my ride r8 it
Not gonna lie, i fuck with bosozoku heavy

These r gorgeous

1996 bagged & body dropped Chevy 1500.

Nice truck man

One of my good friends has an awd. Says it's awful and has cost her thousands in repairs

Last I saw him he was on that stupid sitcom as the Cruise Ship guy. No idea, now I'm going to hit wiki because you piqued my curiousity.

So go buy one then. You can get them with the manual transmission in burger land for stupid cheap, as apparently 3 pedals is too difficult to handle when you've got your 64 oz 7/11 super-mega gulp and a double double big mac with extra cheese.

A true classic

>husband wants a porsche
>wife wants a kidhauler
>compromise with the monstrosity that is the porsche panamera

My kraut car

This desu. Carposting on Sup Forums is the new slide tactic

my stang is hiding there

GTFO Roach

I drove a 2004 is300 for 10 years, what a great vehicle that was.

Fight me bro

I considered getting one of those but the porsche was far better. People are stupid if they give you shit. That is such a nice car.

>yugo

>None of these kids will ever think your WS6 is cool or fast.
You mean faggots who don't like cars will think that.
I drive and enjoy driving japshit but american muscle is a different experience.
Still can't see myself driving anything other than a Lancer. It just feels right.

Love it. Get the performance pack if you can.

'88 Toyota van. Best ride ever. Lived in it for 6 months to save up for a down payment on a house.

The IS 250 has a single problem with carbon buildup after 100k or so if you never redline the car.

Lexus dealer here told me when I got mine "A redline a day keeps the mechanic away"

I've got 180k on it now and other than brakes and oil changes, nothing.

thanks that was taken after I painted it there still some tape on windows