First Female NFL Player?

>she can kick a ball
misogynist btfo

bleacherreport.com/articles/2715385-nfl-first-female-player-becca-longo-kicker

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPLT2luUpyI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_female_American_football_players#College
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's going to be hilarious when she gets paralyzed by some 400 pound dudes tackling her.

This is gonna be great. The media is going to hype her so hard. The media will convince lesbian hamplanets to go to her NFL games. Advertisers will give her product endorsements. ESPN will give her an award for her bravery.

...and then she'll turn out to be a substandard kicker.

>got a scholarship
for being a woman

>she can kick a football farther than you can

if you're an adult man that is almost certainly not true unless you're also a quadriplegic

/r/ing that video of the other female kicker that hurt herself trying to kick a field goal

It took forever for feminist to even mention women playing in the NFL, I guess they're so lost that they've forgotten what femininity is. Football sure as hell ain't feminine, she's going to get crushed.

>18 year old kicker
>already speculating getting drafted into the NFL
I would expect nothing less from bleacher report. What a rag.

Came here to say this

Someone post the webm from the draft combine the last time this happened.

Reminder that Tampa bay drafted a kicker in the second round
>people don't forget

>Tampa bay's meme kicker
I hate you

Better get rid of kickoffs then.

you wont be laughing when they 3peat starting this year

Stay mad

>broncos
my fucking sides

Sorry I was born in Denver?

>bucs in the front
>rest of the nfl in the back

Would tackle this.

>She can kick a football farther than you can

Fuck off, you don't know me

Coaches in the NFL will absolutely not go for this bullshit, these guys want to win not be part of Goodell's limousine liberal fantasy land

I know the 49ers took a big hit for capernick coming out as a We wuz kangs supporter, but forcing this shit is really going to drive fans away
youtube.com/watch?v=LPLT2luUpyI

>she can do it BETTER than YOU
>from a cuck numale faggot

I hate these shitty kike numale pieces.

She got a scholarship to a Division II school. Unless she is able to kick fucking 70 or 80 yard field goals she isn't going to get noticed by anyone in the NFL.

i bet the smug faggot who wrote the article will want a percentage if she is signed

This is strange. I don't know how far "you" can kick it. I know how far I can kick it. I can kick it 70 yards every so often. I can also drive a golf ball 320 yards. Once

Woman kickers getting kicks in College isn't new, at all. Usual clickbait

more likely she'll never get signed because no team will want a kicker that can't also be the tackler of last resort.

>can't do an introductory core workout that an 84 year old woman can do

A woman will never play in the NFL, NBA, NHL or MLB. Ever.

I'd let her play with my balls

Her acceptance into the NFL and subsequent female kickers will result in 2 liberal contradictions
>Women being in the NFL will be heralded as a "victory"
>Women will claim oppression from women only playing kicker

after that happens, NFL will die at the hands of political correctness, executed by ESPN and SJWs
this is true, witness

This times a gorzilion.
>kick off
>massive nig runs it back
>stiff armed
>broken collarbone
Key the wailing of feminists at the unfairness of the males using all of their privilege and muscles and shit

>Preseason
>Exhibition

Try again.

>sat out junior year
>made 1 field goal
>division II noname school
>140 pounds

itsliterallynothing.jpg

he already got his percentage by the page views of countless triggered chads and poltards

>kicker
Call me when they're going out for linebacker spots.

>5'11"/140 lb woman on the football field with 300 lb apes

welp

>misogynist btfo
Bitch is going to get stomped into the fucking mud, probably end up crippled for life, and I'm going to laugh at her stupid ass. Here's hoping she gets raped in the locker room and gets AIDS. Serves the cunt right for being fucking delusional. Chromosomes are not social constructs. They are OBJECTIVE FUCKING REALITY.

This is the boy scout fiasco all over again.

>hurr durr women in the NFL are cool!
>hurrdurr NFL is sexist for not letting women in!
>LFL exists

>play FOOTball
>kicking ball is bad

At least no one will want to rape her...

I just read this article. It was basically an attempt to appease leftists fears that Ruth would die during trump's presidency. It was anti fear mongering

>laffs
she had a contract with the lightning and therefore played in the NHL as a member of the lightning.

>30 yard field goal
Thats quite literally now shorter than NFL extra points ever since theyve moved it to the 15yd line

For you non-american lawn fairies
>10yd end zone
>15yd line of scrimmage
>7yd snap
You could just not have a kicker and be just as productive with 2 point conversions. If youre on the 1 yd line just let your punter have a shot at it. Fucking Chad Ochocinco was retarded and he could do all that shit

>Chad Ochocinco
man, I forgot that guy existed. thanks for the laugh

Yes, this woman is clearly an amazing hero for accomplishing something that nobody gives a shit about when men accomplish.

/r/ing female and male bikers in the same track.

>play football
>everyone your gender is a kicker
>no one your gender plays any other position

see why femenazis will bitch and moan on tumblr and buzzfeed?

Watch and learn silly boys!

Wow, one "woman" managed to compete with men.

Quickly, someone pass me my give a shit hat.

You're not allowed to touch the kicker

here ya go

American football is about carrying an egg, not kicking a ball.

>In her final year, she converted 30 extra points on 33 attempts and was successful on her lone field goal attempt of the season of 30 yards
PAT are roughly 10-15 yards, so that's really not that far. And she missed 3 of them. There are plenty of better kickers who don't weight on;y 140 pounds (according to her Wiki and that's probably upped considerably)

>Inb4 she lets the football team run a train on her

Even I knew that.

Besides they did this already in Eyeshield 21.

>Remember when one of the oldest (might have been the oldest) golf club in Scotland (and thus the world) had to hold a vote on whether they should change the rules and allow women to join
>Voted overwhelmingly 'No' (something like 93% of the vote)
>Got told if they didn't didn't go back and vote 'Yes' then some meme golf tournament wouldn't be held there again
>Come back and they've voted (something like 70%) to allow them
>Can't believe my ears
>Statement from some golf lesbian: "Oh blah blah blah such great progress blah blah blah 70% blah blah blah"
>Rory Cuckilroy says how disgusted he was they didn't vote Yes the first time and doesn't know if he'll play there again (he will, he would lose too many shekels)
>Nobody mentions the fact the club were literally blackmailed into giving the (((right))) answer

Obviously it all revolves shekels, but that's not the point.

i doubt they could monetize fem kickers that well past the initial "celebratory" virtue-signalling consumerist drive to support her.

its not a flashy or highly regarded position, and she will most assuredly perform worse than men

kickers still try to stop runs, happens all the time. Sometimes its up to the kicker to run down a player or try and wrap up. She would get fucking merced. I could see her trying it as well because she's been fed bullshit her entire life about women being as physically capable

there's already been a dozen female college ball kickers.
some went on to minor leagues.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_female_American_football_players#College

Hold my beer

if a team is going for a block you can "touch" the kicker,, you cant initiate contact after the kick or something (the NFL rules are so convoluted and I'm lazy) . also, she may have to attempt a tackle at some point and them chads and jamals would love to crush her.

Doesn't anyone remember that woman kicker that went to the regional combine a few years ago? Her kickoffs went about 15 yards and she hurt herself kicking them. That's the closest they're ever going to get.

What school have her a scholarship?

Please tell me its some Divison 3 Junior Varsity South California Poly Tech and Vocational college type.

>Comments closed
kek even bread and circus faggots know this is fucking bullshit.

Adams College. Division II school in Colorado

This man is right, kickers aren't considered people

>Someone who doesn't know shit about football
It is not the most glamorous position, but kickers win football games.

>D2

I knew a heroin addict who managed to played D2 ball while high. He did just fine. D2 players are rarely drafted by the NFL. There are about 1700 NFL roster players. About 100 of them played D2 ball exclusively, and not all of the current NFL players from D2 were drafted. Some were walk ons or played in other more minor leagues (CFL, Arena, semi-pro, etc) before making it to the NFL.

This is no different from when a little girl builds a car out of legos or something and this is touted as proof that she will make a great engineer someday.

That pic doesn't do Manon justice. Was very fuckable. Held her own more than I thought she would actually. Ultimately had no business out there though.