It's a cold winter night and you hear a noise outside...

It's a cold winter night and you hear a noise outside. You open your door and see pic related at your doorstep with no one around.

Wat do?

Close the door and go to bed.

raise it as the leader of black people with full hate against jews.

Call animal control.

Put a bag over it

train him to be the finest powder monkey the sea has ever seen

Sell it on Ebay

Hurl it across the street.

Free gator bait...hell yeah!

Visible proof that blacks are a disgusting hybrid of chimps.

Chuck it in the garbage where it belongs

Why my wife's son outside the door during winter?

Pick it up and drop it off at a fire station. I'm not going to raise it like some cuck but I'm also not going to let an infant even a black infant die.

Call john podesta

i honestly dont have it in me to hurt a baby they are innocent

just run up to another door ring bell and run away

>call police
>adopt
>start gofundme to give hundreds of thousands in gibs from white liberals so i can raise it
>put it up for adoption

Kill it because he violated the NAP

I can't imagine anyone would keep it. Police and social services are gonna start asking questions if they see you with a little niglet baby.

Like how long his arrest record is.

Call Animal Control

>yfw the last guy did that and you're just continuing the cycle

Call the cops, turn over my security camera footage, hope the lil monkey's parent(s) get arrested for child endangerment and abandonment.
>spray down the porch with a pressure washer the next morning

Call the cops no matter how old he is.

set it on fire, i'm not allowing another conflict industry to pollute earth

Call the police and report a home invasion

RARE

This lol

kick it

Assuming that which made the noise made it of the porch

they didn't light it on fire? that's the crux of the whole gag

sell it on ebay

NEW

I would bring the child inside - an innocent soul that held no part in his or her parents' decisions, and no grasp on how race affects our perceptions.

I would breastfeed this child alobg with my daughter, because every child deserves a mother's warmth. This child deserves that. He or she will be adopted soon enough, but it costs nothing to give love when you have so much.

It is really in poor taste how stormfags make these threads about children of races they don't like. This lack of empathy is why we are losing the cultural war.

NEW FAG

>being this new

Call the cops

Well played

Put it on my neighbors doorstep

call the police

Punt it

AND RETARDED

Smoke it.

kek

Smoke that pickaninny.

White supremacists are fucking dumb. As long as you subjugate a race and see them as inferior, you're going to continue having problems. Your bikes wouldn't get stolen, for example.

There's value in uplifting all races while still keeping them separate.

Shove it up a queer's ass.

NEVER GO FULL RETARD

Throw it on the burning cross in my neighbors yard and bbq it. I get hangry at night

Haha fuck.

Punt it like a football.

Curb stomp that hoe.

Blast that nigger.

call animal control

Fuck you nigger, just because your dad left don't ruin our fun

Scoop it's eyes out. Two scoops.

Nigger babies make great catfish bait.

women get out

Snap it's neck.

Sneaky mother fucker. Perfect.

Continue the game of hot potato that my neighbours obviously just played on me by dumping it on the next house

Smile real big and bring him in. Raise him right.

>Implying that I´d even check in the window

I don´t open the door for anyone, everyone I want inside my house has keys. Fucking Jehovah's Witnesses made me this way

Walk over to my neighbors house and tell him to stop leaving trash by my doorstep.

call the police so the degenerate mother gets in trouble.

Stomp that bitch to kingdom come.

>throw it in a trash

Fpbp

Because of CCTV I'd have to let the nigglet inside then give him to social services though

Hang him high.

Take one look, do a 360, walk away

Crucify him.

>black
>innocent
No even if you raised the nigger with love and care they would just be as bad as street niggers once they grow up

Lol they probably try to fuck your wife or steal your money in teenager years

Holocaust his mooncricket ass.

But you would still be walking the same direction??

Light him up with a SWAT team.

My dad might have left but your mama didn't teach you much about being a good man, boy. ;)

But can't you agree there is value in seeing supremacy in all purebred races? Society can't accept a 1488 philosophy because the current path isn't constructed for it. A top-heavy trunk always falls if you take too sharp a right turn.

Bury it in the ground.

fatten it up so it can be properly harvested

I wouldn't even open my door because last time I opened my door to someone trying to open my door, I found two sketchy sandniggers lurking outside my house

That was a plot point in the Unwind or Unwound book. You couldn't get an abortion, but you could legally drop your baby off on somebody's doorstep and they would be legally required to care for it. Unless you illegally dumped it on the next guy's step. This was mentioned in the book, a baby made a full round in a neighborhood and got back to the first family, by that time it was jaundiced and basically dead.

yell "I FOUND A KID, IT'S NOT MINE!" wait about 15seconds then yell "IM CALLING ICE AND CPS! IT'S CLEAR YOU NEVER LOVED THIS CHILD! DON'T EXPECT ME TO!"

>kekistan flag
The memes make themselves. Don't feed the CIA's data collection of our political ties with flagposting, user.

take it in, get on the deep web
????
profit

Best answer honestly

Call up my local Chinese place, ask his Triad cousin to call me for about $30-40k worth of fresh "African ingredients"... And then make the drop, cash, in the location of my choosing, covered by 2 of my guys from 20m out.

Thats "wat do"... Anything else is pleb-tier.

One little nigger boy sitting on my lawn. I called the KKK and then he was gone.

Summer's here guys

carry him/her/xer and drop at nearest orphanage

DINNER TIME

"Raise it" and get those government gibs.

Proofs? Oh wait you can't provide that because leaves are inanimate, dead objects with no higher thought. Sorry, sweetie. ;)

Pizza party?

Take turns stomping it into goo. Nigoo.

Take him to a zoo. Leave him a banana and carrot. Find where the parents live. Weld the doors shut and burn it to the ground.

Pretend I didn't see anything and close the door.

I would wish you were raped by a nigger, but dog forbid I wished you a good time.

Well well well. If it isn't a little baby American. It would be a shame if something were to happen.

Bring him inside, look for a far right black family that wants to adopt

Meats back on the menu boys.