The left is literally hiring thousands of people to start shilling full-time...

The left is literally hiring thousands of people to start shilling full-time, every single day and is even paying above-average salaries.

fundforthepublicinterest.org/can-job.html

>Canvassers generally earn about $400 - $600 each week. Field managers earn an additional $50 - $100 each week.

How can the the Right even compete? Lefties seem to be more willing to put their money more where their mouth is.

There is no planet round either

How can someone get this job and subtlety red pill?

Just apply

>Lefties

globalists

They're using the billions they've looted from our countries to fund civil wars in our countries to get their people in power to allow themselves to further loot our countries.

This seems to be their backup plan if they can't deal with trump internally. Start civil war in the US with organized lefty/globalist terror groups conducting mass murders across the country in order to enforce globalist policies and will.

People don't want to bothered about Politics esp if it's some kook working for $10 an hour trying to act smart and knowledgeable . Think Jehova Witness tier .

Is there a clearer illustration that the left is exactly who they claim to hate?

the freer the market the freer the people

but these people are losers

Where do their money come from?

I'm pretty sure it comes from donations or tax payer money.

>Trumps attack on the environment

>meanwhile the poster of that post is drinking his starbucks coffee while using his new mac computer, the previous 7 he just threw away even though they worked

It comes from billionaires like george soros who make money causing civil wars and collapse, looting the nation, taking control, and looting it more.

Nevermind playing the stock markets, back room deals and corruption, money laundering, drugs, trafficking, etc.

That's not how it works

You get a stipend for your work and they expect you to put in 75 to 80 hour weeks canvassing door to door cold.

It's a scam and 90%-95% goes directly to funding the fund. It's a meme.

The obvious solution to the problem.

>apply
>learn their organization
>memorize their weak points
>make memes that subtly make them look stupid
>share your discoveries with internet friends

N E W J E W S
E
W
J
E
W
S

That $400-600 is a base wage + commission, I can almost assure you.
t. knew some canvassers

And when I say commission, I mean about half of whatever you can get people to donate. It's legalized panhandling with a message.

>nordicucks building proper houses
HAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Tell them that if they want to fight climate change, they should reduce the heat they are responsible for producing by turning off all the electronics they own.

Organizations have been canvassing for centuries, why is this news?

>they're going to go door to door bitching about Trump
Yeah, I'm sure that will work out well for them. Everyone loves strangers showing up to talk politics.

>globalists
Exactly - The ruling ideas of every age are always the ideas of the ruling class. The globalist ruling class are cynically using left intersectional ideology to dismantle the last national resistance there is to their hegemonic control over labor, capital and markets. This is not the 'left' that are doing this - the elite are just using left arguments and resources to dismantle our national, academic, cultural and political institutions. The libtard left are just the useful idiots for the 1%, so when a libtard protests against a nationalist counter movement they are really just protesting the last resistance to a hyper consumerist dystopia and the last institutional protections and guarantee of representation there are for individuals. It is all so upside down it is retarded.

The elite have not, and will not, listen to us via the normal channels (i.e. elections). There is no way out of this but civil war. I predict the focal point for the resistance to be in the US - in places where people have fierce independence and have retained their guns.

This is the end of the west.

Looks like they're specifically doing environmental issue education.
desu I'm a fan of running our own elections with our own candidates by our own rules and ignoring theirs. Just like the Democrats did in 2016.

this. Sup Forums needs to infiltrate these organizations and spy

I'll do this, slap on a feel Bern shirt, and gladly tell folks about the Jews

Trivially easy to do. I wouldn't be the least surprised if the intelligence community uses it for cover. I wouldn't be too surprised if one of the people I knew in the business was doing just that.

>you will never live inside of that painting
why even life?

The right doesnt need to pay people to support them.

nobody tell these retards what planet B is.

GIVE THEM NAZBOL

Act so far left they accept you, but in reality online you're so insanely far left it comes off as parody.

You mean planet A, right?
Then again, if they found out what planet B is, they'd assume their's a planet A. Oh well, hopefully they never find out about planet C

>there is no Planet B
FUCK YOU GLOBALIST/BOOMER SHITHEADS WE'D HAVE BEEN BUILDING ONE ALREADY IF YOU HADN'T LOST INTEREST IN IT DUE TO NO IMMEDIATE PAYOUT