>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wGmM6
jensenhughes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/White_Paper_Historical_Survey_Building_Collapse_NIST_JBeitel-NIwankiw_OCT-2006.pdf
richmond.com/news/virginia/government-politics/ed-gillespie-wins-the-republican-nomination-for-governor/article_7e2c56f1-8d27-59bd-8580-a71deb14204c.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NVRjlp_qAcY&
youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump needs t' be impeached! Me hearties 'n I agree that this scallywag cannot get th' nuclear codes.

BUMP

HOW LONG TILL COLLAPSE???

So, hypothetically, if terrorists filled two apartments, one at the top, the other at the bottom of a building, with highly flammable material, that is virtually undetectable over time (like bringing in a fez dry leafs in their back packs over a few months).

If they set it ablaze, how fuck are we, potentially?

Does anyone else here wanna rail Hurricane Katrina? I feel like that's the only reason I have her on snapchat kek

Modern buildings virtually never collapse from fire.

nope, you're just weird

Looks like he's giving her a peck on the cheek.

Recent calls for Jihad have included arson on large buildings. Sadiq will cover this up.

Did nothing wrong

So the term 'virtue signaling' was coined sometime last year IIRC. I think it's time to point out a longstanding behavior and maybe try to come up for a phrase for it:

When you are in an argument, which nowadays is more like verbal combat and less like a discussion, one strategy stands way above all in responding to a point: ALWAYS pull out a SINGLE key building block of said point, and agree with or attack it. For example, Tucker formulates a point on the Sessions testimony. "There is no evidence of collusion, and you can't call recusing one's self evidence." But his guest, because she has engaged in verbal combat, says "there is evidence", even though there isn't, and straight-up says you can call recusing one's self evidence. Even as an attorney, who understands that "pleading the fifth" is not incriminating in court, she has determined that an argument takes priority over a duty to service.

This is one example. If I were to claim "North Korea has a very strong, nationalistic culture, unlike South Korea, and is therefore Best Korea", then someone in verbal combat with me would predictably say "but it doesn't have that culture." Even though it's blatantly obvious that it does have that culture, I can't be given any ground, all arguments I make must be attacked directly and shut down, same goes for everyone who makes arguments. Given the correct circumstances, I could say things like "math is important", and a liberal arts degree-wielding degenerate will respond "math is not important." I could say "treat others how you want to be treated" and get the response of "don't treat others nicely." I could even say "I'm interested in politics", and get the response "no, you're not". All of it in the name of verbal combat, because you can't give your ENEMY an inch.

This behavior has become more and more prevalent. People are less and less bound to their values except to refute harshly anyone who disagrees with them.

Looks like they finally have some fire hoses out

yes

Death toll estimates?

Trump must establish UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE, tag all illegals, ship illegals back to Mexico NO MATTER WHICH COUNTRY THEY COME FROM. You hear that, Ivan? You're going back.

that dumb woman

>Scottie Nell Hughes, who made frequent appearances on CNN for Trump during the campaign, told the Washington Examiner that top Republicans are urging her to consider a run.
>"I was first approached just days after election night as the rumors of Congresswoman Black running for Governor of Tennessee were already swirling," Hughes said Tuesday.
>If Hughes runs, she says she'll run as a supporter of Trump and his agenda.

archive.is/wGmM6

O brudder looks like we are gonna have to recycle again

PC MATIC 3.0

SUSPECT SEEN FLEEING THE LONDON APARTMENT ON HORSEBACK. DESCRIBED AS A HEAVY SET BLACK MALE.

ended up finding a retty good sauce

jensenhughes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/White_Paper_Historical_Survey_Building_Collapse_NIST_JBeitel-NIwankiw_OCT-2006.pdf

>t. fag

Do they perform the arson without leaving the buildings?

6 fucking Million..I can't believe it. 12 million gone

>UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE
Fuck off commie, we already have medicaid and medicare

Staying up late keeps america from being great!

Go to sleep!!!!

Tucker is literally friends with Alex Jones

>Rumia
DAMMIT Sup Forums YOUR SHIT TASTE IN BATTLE HAREM SERIES IS LITERALLY ISIS

Trump needs as many loyalists as possible in the house and senate

Tucker talking about Megyn Kelly and Alex Jones

>Dimms use Nixon as the analogue for Trump "proving" he'll be impeached/resign
>Dimms also use Nixon as proof Hillary will run again and win, comparing her turn in 2016 to his loss in 1960
How long before Nixon becomes a democrat idol for opening China to the west and proving communism is the true path?

OUR GUY MENTIONED

BASED AJ

copy pasta?

:) i love tuck even more now

how could kek kill 55 million this is insane!

So far looks like just a bunch if niggers and muslims

the things i would eat out of taytay's ass

>Putin
>Jones
>Reprehensible
Bah HaH Hahhhhh

These liberals are so HighLarious

Daily reminder that this is what the mainstream people believe because of the media (pic related).

We need to know how to fight this. No matter what is said, the media continues to manipulate the public perception of events to suit their narrative that Trump is an evil tyrant who was swept into power by foreign interference in our election.

The rest of us need to know how to push back against this garbage, because regardless of the truth, this is what normies are going to believe and will vote accordingly.

Can't corner the Dorner

There is literally nothing wrong with universal healthcare, universal basic income, and throwing journalists in jail.

c-can we has a third hour of tucker?

I don't know, ask London.

real lewd hours

Defending Kelly? Hmm.

virtue signaling has been a common phrase for a few years now bruv

T H I C C

that buldge tho

no, we get more the 5

Well they did have a rocky start. Tuck called him a nutcase before he actually met him.
Or something like that

Also
>Kamala Harris interrupted (AGAIN) by filthy cis-het white male christian SCUM who need to be genocided

Nobody believes the Washington Compost outside plebbit and neoFAG.

wait new 5?

>building still hasn't collapsed
fuck this shit i'm going to bed

Tucker was rather harsh on Jones there...

If that's "t h i c c" then you're "t h i n n"

or a replay of the 5 with fire updates added

He was just reading criticisms of the twitter faggots

how so, what did he say?

>tfw trump is shilling on Sup Forums

feels bad man

do they blow up the suicide vests while wearing them?

It's from Mein Kampf, newfag

richmond.com/news/virginia/government-politics/ed-gillespie-wins-the-republican-nomination-for-governor/article_7e2c56f1-8d27-59bd-8580-a71deb14204c.html

What to expect /ptg/?

>Steel building don't collapse

>If they set it ablaze, how fuck are we, potentially?

0 because nobody is allowed on my property besides family.

Actually, millions of people believe them. Millions. Many of them in business, academia, media, and government. See the problem with just ignoring it? They keep getting stronger as they unite around their narrative. Meanwhile the Republicans don't know what the fuck they're doing being in charge, so they've gotten nothing done.

Then the media made him look like a raving lunatic in all future satire, sad, he was a wonderful speaker.

youtube.com/watch?v=NVRjlp_qAcY&

>no TheFive live during lewd hours

He said Jones was a polarizing figure who pushed the Sandy Hook conspiracy.

The Joke ->

(you)

The point is to die for Islam mate

I'm surprised that the puffy vulva meme hasn't come up more often in these threads, considering wolfgirls are known for their puffy vulvas

Line the kikes up against a wall and shoot them, streaming live on RSB. Start with the boards of directors and executives and work down.

>that nose
Jinkies,Oy Vey!
It's anotha mystery shoah!

aj is toxic, have you seen what is happening to megan just for talking to him? tucker was playing with fire just for defending her

Dems will retain the governor's office

There's a guy inside pacing near the window.

People kept asking dilbertman if he had watched any of jordan peterson's stuff yet - he hasn't and can't be fucked to learn anything about him so he's tired of getting asked and bans people who ask

>president comey gets impeached
what would you do

fake and gay

>the window
>shows 50 windows

tucker has actually been on infowars hasn't he?

How do you know?

that seems fairly accurate

>Have an interview with a Public University job Thursday

Nervous lads

Oy Vey Shaggy you know that hamburger has pickles that arent kosher!

Hey watch the road Fred, my kiddush cup might spill!

>tucker has actually been on infowars hasn't he?
Yes several times

youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg
Just being discussed.