When will Sup Forums admit that blacks descended from Egyptian Kings

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/articles/ncomms15694
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajpa.1330360603/abstract;jsessionid=4F50C426C2E545AF48BCA2A1D2E8EC37.f04t02
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1216069/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15202071
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12495079
cell.com/ajhg/abstract/S0002-9297(07)63182-6
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1377841/
nature.com/news/mummy-dna-unravels-ancient-egyptians-ancestry-1.22069
archive.fo/LmsLe
twitter.com/AnonBabble

RACE DIVIDES YOU
STOP BAITING FOR RACE
GAS THE RICH
CLASS WAR NOW

The same time you admit Africa isn't the cradle of civilization
>BTW Egyptians we white

WE WUZ K-

bitch we wuz building spaceships and time machines while whitey was still trying to figure out how to make da mothafuckin wheel. sadly these great technologies were lost forever thanks to racist ass white people

good goy

How does that prove anything you dumb nigger?

The first of the "kangz" and their following dynasties were lost Greek traders and their descendants, so no, sorry, not black in the least.

>Cleopatra was Greek

>When will Sup Forums admit that blacks descended from Egyptian Kings
Bad news, monkey. There's this thing called GENETIC SCIENCE and it says you were never a king, only a cotton-picker.

Niggers didn't even know what a wheel was until they met the White race.
The shitskins were kangs of nothing but a few mud huts.

You autists are getting worse by the second

*Aryan laughter*

Not so fast tyrease!

Lol. Rich can afford to gas the poor, not the other way around.

>brown eyes
>white

kek all this normies getting red pilled

Look at those niggers

Wait, if you guys had time machines, why didn't you use them to go back and wipe out white people before they successfully tore down your ancient future civilization?

Who would win in a fight.

>hyper advance space and time traveling melanin enriched humans that span the galaxy

>cave dwelling white people with rocks

I even like to presuppose your correct. Your alleged civilization was such a bunch of pussies that a bunch of white cave monkeys destroyed your entire galaxy colonizing race, and decimated them to beg the white cave dwelling monkeys for their scraps and goodwill.
BTFO

nature.com/articles/ncomms15694
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajpa.1330360603/abstract;jsessionid=4F50C426C2E545AF48BCA2A1D2E8EC37.f04t02
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15202071
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12495079
cell.com/ajhg/abstract/S0002-9297(07)63182-6
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1377841/

I have proof we wuz kangz whyte boi

That chat tho!

Only thing you proved is that you're a stupid nigger.

Assy creed is still communist crap.

Sage and fuck off.

It's been scientifically proven pharaohs originated from the levant region of the middle east. Modern Egyptians have more in common with sub saharan africans.
nature.com/news/mummy-dna-unravels-ancient-egyptians-ancestry-1.22069

archive.fo/LmsLe

You forgot to put the word incompetent in there.

Assuming you were kangz, you would have to be the most incompetent kangz in the history of the universe.

>travels space and time
>melanin enriched
>tons of technology and wisdom
>shaping civilizations across the galaxy
>utterly beat the fuck out by cave monkeys
>beat so bad you become slaves to the cave monkeys and willingly sell yourselves to them
>you know sit in the outskirts of civilization begging for scraps like dogs
>some of you are good dogs and we let our weaklings allow you to run their companies

BTFO GALAXY EDITION

>.gov

Ya, nobody has a vested interest in lying to keep their job secure there..

Ok great, I'm ready to admit you guys were descendants of Egyptian Pharos, I just have one hold up though, Why didn't you guys use the time machines to stop us white cave beasts before we won whatever conflict ruined everything.

Did any of you retarded faggots bother reading his material? He's a troll.

Amazing. I saw this game during the Ubisoft conference on Twitch, but even there people were we wuzing in the chat.

How did kings becomes slaves and the most degenerated race on earth?

Dude, like you haven't ever used a cheat code. This is just fun argument and reasoning practice. Don't get your panties in a bunch.
Some of his asinine bullshit is believed by fools. It's good to work on some material.

Probably when all logic and reason have failed us. Then as insanity overwhelms the last vestiges of rational thought many will embrace this or other forms of insanity. I don't doubt it will happen, but even then will it be real?

I didn't have to, and assumed as much, and have been proven correct in hindsight.

Go me!

LOOOOOOL THIS CLUSTERFUCK OF JUST INCORRECT INFORMATION IS INTENSE. EGYPT IS FUCKING AFRICAN, AT LEAST 50% OF THE POPULATION IS BLACK AFRICANS, THE OTHERS ARE FROM THE MIDDLE EAST, MIXED WITH AFRICANS. MUCH OF THE RULING CLASS OF EGYPT WERE BLACK, AND MUCH WERE MIDDLE EASTERN IN ETHNICITY.

YALL ARE FUCKING RETARDS, STOP GETTING YOUR INFORMATION FROM CONSPIRACY THEORIES TRYING TO LINK EVERYTHING TOGETHER AND PUT IT IN A NICE LITTLE PACKAGE.

BTW AWFUL ATTEMPT TO DIVIDE US OP, GO TELL YOUR SUPERVISOR SOROS YOU NEED NEW TACTICS

The picture I posted should have been a dead giveaway

Wait, I'm pretty sure those sources were legit when I read them... Crap guys we have to stop him, I think he's using a time machine to change the past.

What percentage of any population could be a king? it seems like if even 1% could be a king then the starting population has to be too small to label their leader a king. Is there a cutoff number where you have to say 'we wuz leaders of 10 people'?

Kill yourself nigger. Ancient Egyptians were genetically part Southern European and part Arabic. Look this up, the remains of ancient Egyptians have been genetically tested many times. It's accepted fact now.

t. Somebody who has never been to Egypt.

But anyone who doesnt worship blacks is a Soros shill just trying to divide and conquer us based pedes!

w-wait i found some kwan-