WE FUCKING TOLD YOU SO!!! RUSSIA HACKED 39 STATES!!!

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-06-13/russian-breach-of-39-states-threatens-future-u-s-elections

It's never, never, NEVER going away, babydicks!

Now are you starting to understand?

They committed an act of war.

They stole our fucking election.

The sole reason orange fuckwit won is entirely, completely, irrefutably because Putin ordered him installed into office.

Soon comes impeachment.

Then the collapse of the Republican Party.

And then we get fucking even.

We are going to goddamned war whether you motherfuckers like it or not. Democrats WILL win the next election and string Putin up by his balls in Red fucking Square, or we will NOT hesitate to nuke the whole fucking planet.

You got conned.

Your racism, your lies, your heinous fucking treason is all part of Vlad's masters plan. Just fucking admit it already!

YOU SHOULD HAVE HELPED HER WIN!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cruh2p_Wh_4
youtube.com/watch?v=OqQ4uqtYAIo
archive.is/Jbyl4
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-06-13/russian-breach-of-39-states-threatens-future-u-s-elections
youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs&
youtube.com/watch?v=3YKpvTBmdCI
youtube.com/watch?v=3JnbcpjqK7M
google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/10/21/politics/russia-us-election-monitors/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LAIewz1zgOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2LWDSdU-gV8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So let me get this straight, they stole the election by giving Trump less votes?

Did they change the electoral college also.

Meet you on the battlefield pedo faggot.

get a life loser. no one cares anymore.

I'm glad to see that the democrats still want war with Russia, that's having convictions.

Look at this bitch, isn't it amazing? Like watching a hog with it's throat sliced it just writhes in it's own Ragu, refusing to die.

youtube.com/watch?v=cruh2p_Wh_4

The author of the article has a lonely as fuck twitter so I DM'd him and called him a fag

Top Kek my dudes!

Meh, I'd rather be friends with another superpower than pointing nukes at each other again. People seem to forget that wasn't even 30 years ago. Hell the cold war was barely over when I was born, I even forget sometimes how close we were.

lol
>russian hackers hacked Soros owned voting machines
jesus christ you libs are pathetic.

MAGA. Cant wait to see your Queen Cunt Killary in jail, fuckwad.

youtube.com/watch?v=OqQ4uqtYAIo

Did they hack into people's minds and make them vote a certain way? If not, how did they steal anything?

we definitely need voter id laws now. With the russians on the prowl we better check everyones id at the voting booth.

Yes, babydick. We're totally the ones dying.

It's not the rape apologist you fucking idiots memed to power, ignoring his Kremlin puppet strings.

Did you know Donald Retard just spiked over 60% disapproval for the first time? 2018 is going to be a fucking bloodbath for the Republican Party.

Impeach him now and make Pence a placeholder until we get a real President again in 2020 or we will fucking do it the hard way.

Take your meds and go to bed Louise, you sad, demented cunt.

and if its true... THANK GOD.

FUCK CLINTON.

But, it isnt true. Russia didnt swing the outcome of the election, try harder snowflake.

>RUSSIA HACKED 39 STATES!
Still waiting for proof. Still haven't received any.

That doesn't matter to you in the slightest, does it libfag.

*cough* BULLSHIT *cough*

archive.is/Jbyl4
Don't be a faggot. Here is the archive.

go the fuuuuuuuuuuck away

Hillary was the worst candidate ever, why are there SO many of you shills left?

God you're the worst type of larper

This is why we need voter ID laws.
1 vote per person.
All voting done in person.
3 forms of identification required.

More nothing. #fakenews
And of course what bullshit would be complete without you postmodernists claiming things "are for sure going to happen t-this time" with nothing of tangible substance to make the claim in the first place.

>if we keep throwing out accusations we never prove, eventually they will listen to us right?
Kek

can't see Norwaybro so
archive.is/Jbyl4

come for me bitch faggot

This. We should start a campaign to demand voter id law. In the age of the internet it is a necessity.

I honestly cant believe how retarded and delusional libs are. Are you all really going to bitch and moan for the next 3.5ish years? Fuck its annoying. I thought you all were retarded before the election - but the reaction to the election has honestly confirmed it. I didn't know liberals could be this fucking stupid.

They are in for a shock, when trump wins in 2020. I expect a civil war 2.0

Sad?

Demented?

Cunt?

K, you can stop now. Let's just replace that last one with "micro-dick" and call it a day. It's really quite remarkable how much you bitter clingers project your grotesque flaws onto women.

I'm glad 90% of you have deformed cocks and crippling anxiety. Prevents more far right pantshitters from living up to their full potential as wife beater fucknuts.

you will die soon from cognitive dissonance.

i spit on your grave.

Russia hacked hillays bus so it couldn't go to Wisconsin

This shit gets better by the day. The left is losing their minds. I love it

Get to memeing. Sup Forums used to better at riding the tiger.
We need to stay on top of shit.

>Using evidence from the Illinois computer banks, federal agents were able to develop digital “signatures” -- among them, Internet Protocol addresses used by the attackers -- to spot the hackers at work.
>Trusting the "source" of hacks when this metadata can be falsified

>One of the mysteries about the 2016 presidential election is why Russian intelligence, after gaining access to state and local systems, didn’t try to disrupt the vote.

RTFA

>bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-06-13/russian-breach-of-39-states-threatens-future-u-s-elections
>39

inb4 (((sources)))
what ultra spook agency leaked this shit?
pic related - putin talking about how the US fucked with their elections

voter ID, that's fucking racist!!, don't you know black people are to poor to get an ID they can't even operate the internet ffs.

youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs&

Why would Russia elect a globalist buffoon whose policies amount to what Hillary promised? Trump is a pro-ISIS shill. The Russia narrative is to trick Trump supporters into thinking the media hates him so that they will support him and further dumb down the counter-culture.

You're not going to do anything of the sort, you fat old pissbaby. You might breathe your last under a mountain of lye, though. There's still plenty of room for that.

We'll be terriforming Mars before we figure out electrinic-only ballets are not secure, especially when the machines and software come from questionable at best sources.

>youtube.com/watch?v=3YKpvTBmdCI
Oops!

Yeah, they also hacked the Congress and the Senate.

Sssssssssssssssse

let alone the obvious bait, doesn't pence get in office if trump gets impeached?

>They committed an act of war.
kek!
Fiddling with someones computer is "war"?
And dropping 25.000 bombs a year, like Obama is "Nobel Peace Prize"?
Clickbait shit thread.

Isn't that so adorable? It's acting like every single idea it spews it's his own. Why I think it acts like it's lex acadamicia. How precious.

Did you get the same rating from the people who said all year that Donald Trump wouldn't win so much as the Declared Republican Nominee?

Are you going to tell me it'll honestly be the same result because you lost? Why that's so funny! Never in our lives would we have to worry about such self-righteous posturing.

I thought the dems said our election process is completely reliable though?

loog ad dis gug

They are trotting out (((evidence))) of Russian footprints in several places

this ,if you recall was actually shown originally to have been NSA snopping outed by CIA after the NSA hacking tools were dropped on the web

The only thing they have are tracks which say Ruskie was here.

nothing was actually altered ,no votes were changed and it was all Obama/DNC abuse of the NSA to try and rig the election but they failed spectacularly and are just blaming their own fake "Russian" footprints

they are gonna burn.

youtube.com/watch?v=3JnbcpjqK7M

HEY EVERYONE! POINT AND LAUGH AT THIS DEMOFAG!

even crazier is that the assumption is made that something nefarious was in play and not the more cogent scenario that had russia monitoring to keep the clinton faggots on notice.

google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/10/21/politics/russia-us-election-monitors/index.html

They're wanting to centralize our voting system so it can be rigged here on out. Why the fuck is Trump pussyfooting around? If this goes through our Republic is destroyed.

>Still no evidence
>REE RUSSIA
>TWO SCOOPS
>REEEEE

12 more years of this shit I swear, i'm just going to start hunting you fags down.

>While some inside the Obama administration pressed at the time to make the full scope of the Russian activity public, the White House was ultimately unwilling to risk public confidence in the election’s integrity, people familiar with those discussions said.
So when the attack happened the government knew about it but they didn't try to fix it because then people would know elections could be hacked
But now it's really important that everyone know the election was hacked and to try and fix it

>Russia tried to alter data in Illinois and enter other states databases but failed
>even if they deleted all of Illinois votes it wouldn't matter because the state gets them from the counties
>No votes where changed

Nice article, OP.

You know the DNC is also at historic low approval, right? Trump isn't the one running in 2018.

*16, at least.

kek he probably gets excited when he gets a notification

No election was stolen you panicky little clinton whore. It was funny at first, but now y'all just sound like a bunch of fucking whiny bitches.

How many senate seats do you think the dems will have after 2018. They need 66 senators to remove trump from office, can they do it?

You're delusional. You opened your mouth and ate the bullshit the media shoved down your throat all the way up until election day and haven't learned a thing. The media is still feeding you bullshit. Trump hasn't lost supporters, the Dems have with their temper tantrums. 2018 is going to be another win for the good guys.

you sound confident

Correction: THEY'VE ALWAYS SOUNDED LIKE WHINEY BITCHES.

I just remembered that we have the 2020 debates to look forward to. Trump will have new material. Should be good.

that's not even the argument the left makes. the argument they make is that blacks and puerto ricans are far too infantile, idiotic, and insane to be trusted to achieve the herculean task of acquiring proper identification.

aka: the soft bigotry of low expectations.

>rape apologist
Shillary is a literal rape defender

I thought obama said the election could not be hack... Make up your mind faggot

Well...shit. The meme war goes on!

How cucked do you have to be to not care about foreign powers interfering in your elections?

>It's never, never, NEVER going away, babydicks!

Maybe. Nut when I think of the democrat party I think of abortion, transvestite toilets, lunatic feminists and citigroup

Whatever replaces trump won't be the democrat party as it ( see above)

Can you imagine how many of these cunts are currently fantasizing at that thought? But, after this current circus dies down, I don't see what ammo they'll have left.

Truth. I'd call them a bunch of whiny kids, but most of them are pedos, so it wouldn't jive.

>black people are to poor to get an ID
fact is, the dems claim is closer to black people being too stupid to get an ID
but, that's just their compassion showing

How innocent do you have to be to believe it actually happened? Stop watching the fucking news and think for yourself for one minute.

>I don't see what ammo they'll have left.

Transvestite toilets?

Dude, they pushed this shit in a lot of states, doesn't mean dick when a Circuit Court throws it out for "reasons" like PA and NC.

>Did you know Donald Retard just spiked over 60% disapproval
You (dems) still believe in polls? Even after your girl got fuciking curb stomped? She had a 98% chance of winning...polls said so.

LOL DIDNT EVEN READ THE ARTICLE ROFL YOU READ THE HEADLINE THEN CAME AND SPOUTED YOUR PERSONAL, FACTUALLY INCORRECT OPINION. THE MINOR BREACH OF SECURITY CAUSED MORE DAMAGE TO TRUMP THAN IT DID HILLARY, AND NO VOTES WERE FIXED, 0 VOTES. THE LARGEST SECTION OF FIXED VOTES WERE FROM "DEAD" PEOPLE VOTING LIBERAL. BY FAR. 2% OF VOTES WERE SUCH.

YOU PROVED YOURSELF WRONG YOU DEGENERATE GOOD JOB OP NICE TROLL

bingo

Russia = DNC/CIA/FBI in
This context, because these hacks happened after
Rich leaks. Hacks were used to create attribution
To Russia

It's exactly how I would have done it to.

but where are proofs?

>Cucked because of a supposedly allowed "interference" with election.
youtube.com/watch?v=LAIewz1zgOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2LWDSdU-gV8
Putin: "Point your finger on the glove, anywhere. You don't even have to be precise but no matter what your finger trails, America interfered sometime and somehow in the histories of our civilizations."

Basically what we mean to say is. WE OUGHT TO QUIT WHILE WERE FUCKING AHEAD YOU DIP-SHIT.

I believe Sup Forums can convince the democrats that they need voter id laws to protect themselves from the Russians.

this

"b-but she DID win, muh popular vote..."

Fake news. Stop trying to drum up war with Russia you fucking cia faggots.

ahahahahaha little pansy democrat thinks he understands the world
putin didn't hack anything sweetie, try again!

>Impeach him
>Pence becomes President

We win either way.

this isn't what you think it is, you shillbot.

The US asked Russia for assistance in checking Smartmatic electronic voting machines from George Soros.

BTW Venezuela used those same machines in 2004.

>Getting this desperate

Sad.

Toilets that identify as transgendered or the rights of adult men in dresses to share bathrooms with children? Equally likely now that we've seen what the Left has to offer.

it says right there in the article that they didn't try to actually meddle with the vote. it's basically a regurgitation of the previous leak regarding phishing attempts.

No way. Inner cities like Philly and the professional victim "black community" have been fighting against this shit for forever, you'll never sneak it past them.

You MIGHT however convince people to stop using electronic voting booths and go back to paper ballots.

>Your racism, your lies, your heinous fucking treason is all part of Vlad's masters plan. Just fucking admit it already!

Even if it was, I don't fucking care. Russia and Putin are much better than the US, I will support Putin and Russia over Hillary Clinton any day of the fucking week.

Do you get it? Even if what youre saying is true (its not), most of us DONT GIVE A FUCK

lol, dems aint gonna go for that, russia hack or no

I've got dem friends and hear this a lot. It's fucking adorable.

hahaha look at how salty these shitlibs have become. Even this garbage, their only hopes.. they latch on so vengefully. It's hilarious. I hope they all kill themselves soon.