Great insight Donald!

Great insight Donald!

What a fucking tard

Other urls found in this thread:

savetheeaglesinternational.org/new/us-windfarms-kill-10-20-times-more-than-previously-thought.html
sibleyguides.com/conservation/causes-of-bird-mortality/
fws.gov/birds/bird-enthusiasts/threats-to-birds.php
currykerlinger.com/birds.htm
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/how-many-birds-do-wind-turbines-really-kill-180948154/
abcbirds.org/program/wind-energy/
youtube.com/watch?v=RtgBWNKwBkE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

don't make him any less right, those turbines decimate the eagle population.

The bald eagle is the bird of our country, their life takes precedence over any "green energy," but I wouldn't expect too like you to understand.

>chooses to be Austrian
>acts like a dumb nigger
is this le epic ruze ftw?

Perhaps he was still bitter about being jewed by Scotland and their wind project they put up right by his home project they didn't want.
Context, people.

Similar issue here boys, these damn river sediment filtration initiatives in Australia are destroying the Platypus. A national disgrace.

Solar and wind supplies 0.6% of the worlds energy, just sayin

He's right. We should go back to coal.

He's right

Those fucking turbines wipe out thousands of birds a week. They have to clean them up in piles. It kills native species.

Fucking Communists can't figure out how to not destroy everything, even when they're not trying to

This. Only real red blooded Americans understand.

>let's make an entire species go extinct so we can maybe stop the world from getting .7 degrees warmer by 2100

That's dumb as fuck but wind is a fucking meme. Only fossil and nuclear are viable

All energy sources except nuclear are shit. We need to switch completely to nuclear and drop all that other shit.

It's depressingly true. We need to bring back coalmines™

Is this real?

kek

Cats, buildings, and cars kill far more though. I guess we need to get rid of those too.

Am i the only one who thinks wind turbines dont actually look that bad?

Having a massive green field of them looks cool and futuristic. Granted, you wouldnt want them everywhere, but who cares about having them on the edge of cities, especially when theyre producing clean, free energy.

I've just never understood the 'aesthetics' argument. Cities themselves look fucking disgusting mostly. Why would anyone care about a few white windmills?

>Only nuclear is viable
Fixed that for you.
Nuclear is cheap, clean, abundant, safe. It is the only power source that will sustain us into the future. We only still use coal because of corporations fearing irrelevance.

How can you have a problem with a big propeller spinning around and creating energy from just the wind?

Windmills do look cool as fuck even if they are probitively expensive and generally unnecessary.

Wind turbines kill a SHIT TON of birds a year.

When the blade is longer than a plane and it costs more to maintain than the energy it produces is worth.

A E S T H E T I C S

why do politically correct retards post in pol?

>Great insight Donald!
Yes, he is perfectly correct. Birds by the hundreds die on wind turbines. They try to land on them and get killed as they approach.

It's called science, faggot

savetheeaglesinternational.org/new/us-windfarms-kill-10-20-times-more-than-previously-thought.html

And before you bring up house cats, no house cat kills eagles.

Maybe Bald "Eagles" (Seagulls) should stop being fucking retards

FUCKING FOR REAL

these bald eagles are an environmental and aesthetic disaster.

WIND TURBINE NATIONALISM

Well you do know how Aussies feel about birds.

`this
He would know if abos could fly.

I live near a huge wind turbine field

its a literal fucking graveyard for birds

>he doesn't know that eagles are a glorified vulture

Windmills are monuments to stupidity that slice up reason because before they are built it has necessarily been thrown to the wind.

>wants carbon taxes and inefficient forms of meme energy to save a polar bear
>doesn't care about birds dying
Maybe the polar bears should stop being fucking retards.

you oppressor, remove that trademark and let the public use the coalmines

>Suddenly leftists don't care about conservation efforts.

I just had a great idea. Donald should support everything leftists like to make leftist do the opposite.

>Trump suddenly claims to be pro refugee
>Leftists have been programmed with "anything Trump does/likes is hitler"
>commies start firebombing nigger boats

DELET THIS NOW

He cares so much about the environment. No one is smarter than him

I don't know if you guys are joking or actually fell for the myths.

How many forests were clear cut and water/air poisoned with toxins and radioactive heavy metals to manufacture that sweet green tech?

>everything I don't like is a myth

Oil company harms 1 bird
>$5,000 fine

Wind turbine kills a bird a week...
>its ok, its green energy

You are making the mistake of assuming leftists are that principled. They do whatever they are told on CNN and the daily show/Colbert/MSNBC and the people who kneejerk react anti trump aren't running the show. Additionally, the amount of dog whistling required to keep the base intact after doing that is not possible.

Why do you hate birds? Are you not a good little progressive vegan?

Polar bears are migrating and interbreeding with brown bears because of climate change
Don't you goys like multiculturalism?

>Great insight Donald! What a fucking tard

You should go and look at the dead birds scattered around these things.

This is true, kills quite a few

And look into german wind power, might be OK but doesn't make a good primary source. (Cant adjust to demand)

>imagine this wind-turbine kills the symbol of freedom

Yeah that's great. Ligers are fucking sick

Back to plebbit, retard. Youre not welcome here, just like facts aren't welcome where you belong.

sage the fucking thread you god damn newfags. You type sage in the options field and it doesnt bump the cancer.

wtf i hate bald eagles now

>muh fake news articles I can't actually source

just cats would be good

fucking spreading toxoplasma gondii, bird killing shits.

This has nothing to do with liking or not liking something. These are just facts. If you see someone claiming that 1+1=3, you can't help but tell them that it's incorrect. Since you are too lazy/dumb to do any research yourself, here are the first few link just from googling it
sibleyguides.com/conservation/causes-of-bird-mortality/
fws.gov/birds/bird-enthusiasts/threats-to-birds.php
currykerlinger.com/birds.htm

Literally the most minimum amount of effort can find you the answer, but you refuse to do it.

Unless humans are also blending with mermaids I don't think it matters. You think climate change is about saving fucking bears?

Suure

hes right though.

solar master race.

Wind turbines deliberately spin so slowly to not kill birds. Trump is a tard.

Do windmills realy kill bald eagles?
Windmills are garbage even by meme as fuck alternative energy standards
We should focus on nuclear and drag leftists kicking and screaming into the future

>deliberately fail to capture energy it could have captured
>still kill the birds anyways
hmm

Why do we give shits about birds again? Bald Eagles are birds, just because "'murica" doesn't make them fucking special. My energy needs trump their needs.

>Do windmills realy kill bald eagles?
No, but Trump's coal power plants do poison everything with mercury.

I trust it more than whatever you pull out of your ass. Every post you've made in this thread so far has been a shitpost. Reflect on that.

>How many bald eagles

This is the most American First thing he has ever said.

>>still kill the birds anyways
It doesn't.
>everything kills mu birds
Environmentalists are trying to justify their existence, what's new?
Hey, we must get rid of cars because muh birds!

This is actually true. This and you need ~3,800 wind turbines to replace one coal plant, assuming your area can even into wind.

Being a genius, I'm not sure you can call anything I post a "shitpost." Kill yourself for thinking you have the intellectual authority to ask anyone to "reflect on that," you stupid, unceasingly-presumptuous monkey.

Thats quite the number already - given these source of energy is still in its infancy.

He's a genius, billionaire and most powerful man on the earth. You are an abo faggot posting from a hut in the bush...wew lad.

Take your own advice and put some effort.

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/how-many-birds-do-wind-turbines-really-kill-180948154/

abcbirds.org/program/wind-energy/

>everything that hurts my vagina's fee fees is fake news

What we need is nuclear, It's the only viable clean source, but the leftist cucks, don't like them because "republican's want them, so fuck them, they're up to something"

>most powerful man on the earth
Wew, I guess Obama is your idol then.

It's actually a good question, OP.
youtube.com/watch?v=RtgBWNKwBkE

Obama was most powerful man on the earth too.
you suck nigger dicks?

Obummer was. Trump is.

See

>Great insight Donald!
>What a fucking tard
>Green energy
You ok with killing wildlife then?
You tree huggers are such hypocrites.

Wait a fucking second. Your link actually has the numbers and you don't think that's a shit ton of birds? You realize people want to greatly expand this too right?

you do know he is right? it is major issue in wind farms.

Why are you thinking about nigger dicks? Why is that the first thing that comes into your mind when I speak about a president being the most powerful man on earth? Weird senpai. Just weird.

At least leaves don't intentionally fling themselves into fucking wind turbines

It is a known fact they do. Turbines are placed right in migration paths of birds. And birds of prey are getting destroyed. There are a bunch of groups trying to close windfarms. they are just a gov money scam anyway.

Geothermal and solar energy are the only redpilled energy sources
Wind energy kills birds
Hydroelectric destroy fish populations
Fossil fuels induce climate change

>What we need is nuclear, It's the only viable clean source, but the leftist cucks, don't like them because "republican's want them, so fuck them, they're up to something"
"Environmentalist". Let the bastards freeze in the Dark.
Actual bumper sticker I saw on a oil rig truck.

I agree, nuclear power is better and much more eco-friendly than solar, wind, or hydroelectric!

WRONG. I can cherrypick 5 liberal-biased links on google right now that say you're wrong.

They kill birds, act like super missile projectiles in tornados, and can only be used on certain days. Those windmills are useless.

There is no such thing as man-made climate change. And what about nuke energy?

No subsidies for wind solar oil coal gas nuclear or anything else.

I wouldn't be such a big deal if those things were actually fucking useful.

>Polar bears are migrating and interbreeding with brown bears because of climate change
fucking triggered
#StopPolarBearGenocide

Those are around the same numbers in the links I posted. The links you posted mostly talk just about wind turbines, without proper context the numbers may look big, but relatively, the numbers aren't huge.

>There is no such thing as man-made climate change
Stop falling for multi national corporation lies

Nuclear waste is a hassle to store and maintain, as it has to be carefully maintained for long long periods of time

>It doesn't.
good try retard.

Tidal power stations are the best and should be built everywhere possible.
-Secures coastal line from being washed out
-anything that would be in there would get crushed by rocks anyways
-can be built in a way it doesen't completely alter the landscape.

Solar > Wind, in literally every possible way.

Solar is cheaper, more efficient, more reliable, generates more electricity, is easier to install, is not visible from miles away, and lasts 10x as long with zero maintenance intervals other then blowing dust off.

Fuck wind turbines

Pay Elon to shoot it far away

Nice. inb4 narrative post. I salute you user.

fuck yeah pizzly bears

I will have to look into tidal powerstations more
I don't know much about them
Do they affect animals?

>Nuclear waste is a hassle to store and maintain,
Not really, only a small fraction of nuclear waste has to be stored over a long period of time and the overall energy ratio of nuclear fuel to fossil fuel is so high that waste is barely a factor.