What is Megyn Kelly wearing such a provocative dress in her Putin interview?

What is Megyn Kelly wearing such a provocative dress in her Putin interview?

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2013/07/20/in_russia_its_illegal_to_insult_the_feelings_of_religious_believers”_partner/
archive.is/fd5cz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wants to be cock holstering desu

He's not muslim

Because he's the fucking president of Russia, don't pretend that she would deny the cock if it was offered, foolish.

Thotts gonna thott

She's a manlet hunter. Didn't she go around getting dicked by beaners?

BIG

RUSSIAN

COCK

Mind games. She knows Putin likes to play them.
>cue Merkel dog

>Why do women wear provocative dresses
Trying to throw men off balance.

Old slut trying to hang on to her youth

>recently divorced,middle-aged blonde bimbo

what happened to her, she used to be so hot then got that hideous haircut and that supod weird mole and she has a big nose and now its visible cuz of yhe stupid haircut wtf

He's leaning toward her with that boyish grin while pretending not to be looking at her. Plus he's touching himself behind the table.

Meagan is a tranny whore
His vagina was stapled together in an operating room

Does Putin fuck Russian hookers regularly?

KEK Putin has the typical Russian forced smile, I love it.

iirc smiling is borderline rude in Russia.

I think he knocked up some ballerina, so he doesn't really need to slum it with hookers.

It is, and people think you're an idiot if you have some shit eating grin like Megyn does.

Because she obviously hopes Vladimir will be a Putin his dick in her.

Can somebody explain the success of Megyn Kelley to me?

I see hotter women on Fox News every time I turn it on. Megyn Kelly seriously looks like a man in drag, she does not even have curves.

How is she THIS popular? Is she a shill or something?

Pic related: get a bitch like this on the news

>Can somebody explain the success of Megyn Kelley to me?

What success? She jumped FOX to avoid being shit-canned, and has a shitty show on NBC that required her to interview Alex Jones to fish for ratings.

Interviewed:

>Trump
>Putin
>Jones

That's pretty successful. She only got fired from Fox because she was a "Brave woman" who stood up to Ronald Blumpf. That's why NBC picked her up.

Make News Anchors THICC Again

3/5 made me reply twice.

If I was Putin I'd band that BITCH on the table after the interview, what he probably actually did, kek, lmao.

He kinda is a Muslim.

salon.com/2013/07/20/in_russia_its_illegal_to_insult_the_feelings_of_religious_believers”_partner/

I'm right and you're wrong.

Megan Kelly appeals to centrist/left-leaning feminist demographic.

Got a source for that mate

Profit denial
archive.is/fd5cz

Provocative ? !
You must be a Muslim

Cassidy Banks.

Prepare to have your mind blown

accurate

So why'd she decide to interview Alex Jones and have sponsors pull their funding then? For the fucking lulz because she's the #1 name in news?

You'd be hard pressed to find genuine fans of hers outside her family.

Because Alex Jones' little operation is fucking exploding. He has passed 2 million subscribers and gets like 1 billion views per month or some shit.

He's one of the enemies of the left and the enemies of the mainstream media. He's the king of "fake news" to the left.

She was trying to expose Alex because she thought her little fan base of creepy feminist boomers would love it, and they probably will. NBC will probably like a little controversy and they'll air it anyways.

Shes a whore

>wow just wow such hate
>came here to post this

She is using what assets she has for ratings. All women do it

Trump put her in her place so well during the debates she cut her hair as some kind of feminist statement

holy christ. all the facelifts and slavblood have turned him full chink