CATHOLIC RE-REFORMATION

How do we defagify the Catholic Church?

Other urls found in this thread:

lifesitenews.com/news/new-jesuit-chief-claims-jesus-own-words-against-divorce-are-relative-subjec
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1.Kill all the jews infesting it.
2.Burn it to the ground.

Restore the real Pope. He's still alive after all

Well the Catholic church operates on a chain of command. The Pope is at the top, he works with the Cardinals to establish the basics of law. The bishops and priests apply the law

Interestingly enough one their laws is that the descions of the Counsels are treated as word as God. To even question that Vatican 2 is illegitimate is heresy.

That's how chain of command things work. You as the small guy do not get to decide what they do, your job is to obey without asking questions. If you want to be indivual thinkers you shouldn't even be part of a religion with a chain of command.

Make it not Christian, I guess. That seems like what you guys want.

vatican 2, took a populist turn

Recombine with easter orthodox, and openly preach church teachings, as opposed to inclusive love crap.

Love everyone... while they damn themselves to hell?
>Or criticize & let them live a good life?

>To even question that Vatican 2 is illegitimate is heresy.

Now that's just not true. You can absolutely question the decisions of the Pope and his opinions. It's very rarely that the Pope speaks in an infallible manner, though he is capable of it.

That being said, Vatican 2 isn't illegitimate, but the decisions made during Vatican 2 were not good. Nothing they have done is heretical, but it was very much violating of traditions.

Follow dogma, be a Trad Catholic, and celebrate the pre-1955 mass

Take a look at what happened to the church when those communists infiltrated it and revert everything they did.

You can't, Catholic Church is religion of Latin America now.

>Burn it to the ground

Like what happened with most of Australia lol

This

No bro Vatican II is heresy. Lumen Gentium #16 says that Jews, Muslims, and Catholics all worship the same God. God is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit which Jews and Muslims dont believe in they only believe in God the Father so we dont worship the same God. Vatican II says that we can take communion in the hand but the council of Saragossa says that is completely sacrilegious. Vatican II wasnt even a real ecumenical council. A council defines dogma and defines heresy. Vatican II never did that so whatever it has to say doesnt even matter towards salvation. It was was a pastoral council

Damn...
Jesuit bro? Or just autist?

>Interestingly enough one their laws is that the descions of the Counsels are treated as word as God.
At the Council of Chalcedon, the 28th canon established the preeminence of the Bishop of New Rome (Constantinople). The Bishop of Old Rome (the Pope) violating this canon is the reason the Church was split in two (Roman Catholic vs. Eastern Orthodox) in 1054.

>You shall know them by their fruits.

>Jesuit bro? Or just autist?
Autist. A Jesuit would never preach sound theology.

fuckin abos ruined this paradise m80.

V2 was a Eumenical counsel. Those are supposed to be made under the guidance of the holy spirit. The best you could do is reinteprete the words. To say that the words are wrong is literally saying your own God is wrong. Whoever conquered your religion totally owns it now. V2 is as canonical as the New Testament. From what I've read there isn't even a way to undo Ecumenical counsels once they are established.

>thinking cuck-magee the current pope is reflective of who jesuits are and where they came from

They used to be real badasses, but have gone soft. Nice guys though if you meet them IRL

I'm sure if they can settle Mars,they can settle the Australian outback.

its this simple. get that argentinian communist out of st peters throne

No Vatican II was a pastoral council. It didn't define any dogma or define heresy

The Aussie outback is why I know we'll never settle on Mars.
Spend that money digging a massive trench between the gulf and the bight and giving Australia the inland see it used to have - plus desalinate the soil and plant trees that don't need fire to reproduce and turn the continent back into the subtropical paradise it was always meant to be.

lifesitenews.com/news/new-jesuit-chief-claims-jesus-own-words-against-divorce-are-relative-subjec
>The new head of the Jesuit order, one of the most powerful figures in the Catholic Church worldwide, has claimed in an interview that the words of Jesus against divorce are “relative” and must be “discerned” according to the “conscience” of each individual.

>“If a prophet arises among you, or a dreamer of dreams, and gives you a sign or a wonder, and the sign or wonder which he tells you comes to pass, and if he says, ‘Let us go after other gods,’ which you have not known, ‘and let us serve them,’ you shall not listen to the words of that prophet or to that dreamer of dreams; for the Lord your God is testing you, to know whether you love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul. You shall walk after the Lord your God and fear him, and keep his commandments and obey his voice, and you shall serve him and cleave to him. But that prophet or that dreamer of dreams shall be put to death, because he has taught rebellion against the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt and redeemed you out of the house of bondage, to make you leave the way in which the Lord your God commanded you to walk. So you shall purge the evil from the midst of you.
>Deuteronomy 13:1-5

v2's full name is literally
"Second Vatican Ecumenical Council"

I'm sorry but it looks like your speaking against he Holy Spirit. V2 is your theology and it comes directly from the Holy Spirit himself, at least according to the theology.

Read the saints

>Literal Jew

Don't Popes get crucified or some shit for lying?

We need to make it "cool"

That's because of the Jew, no? From what I remember the abos were content to stay in the desert and it was actually the (((liberals))) who forced them to (((integrate))) and absolutely fucking destroyed everything in the name of (((progress))).

Ahaha nope.

Lol names don't mean anything. I can say I'm a redpilled nazi but support race mixing and homos. If I told you I was a nazi with those ideals would that make it true? No I would be a SJW. Same way with the "Second Vatican Ecumenical Council". Councils define dogma and define heresy according to canon lawyer Fr. Hesse. The council never did this. Even the Popes understood this. I think Pope John XXIII said on his death bed to stop the council. But anyways Vatican II has the name but doesnt meet the standards the name implies which means the name is false to what it really is.

Jesuits are judaisers.
All the modern churches have been thoroughly jewed. Rome is the most jewed of them all.

What? m80 your reading comprehension isn't so great.
Conversation changed from the church being jewed to australia being burnt by abos.
>they're not related