Israel Launches a JIDF App

youtube.com/watch?v=HxKrn8Aqa0A

Don't you want to defend Israel for free goy?

yeah we know. kys loser

>mfw I just right now figured out that kys means kill yourself and not yet another bastardization of LOL

reporting in... do people really actually sign up for this?

YOU DON'T OWN NOTHIN'

Don't you know the original Israelis were black. That's the only truth you need to know

is this real

It Is rael

be a good goy defend Israel.

>paying for an add so people stop hating you
Jews: the living proof that money can't buy love.

is ra el ?

I want to brutally kill every fucking jew on this planet.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

my nigga's

Sup jewts

"Goyim" automatically feels accusatory and derogatory when it comes from the mouth of a jew.

I'm honestly glad they made this. This will just make it easier to show people how obviously corrupt Israel is if they need to beg people to shill for them online.

I already have been doing this. It's cool they have an app for this now.

I probably shouldn't be telling you guys this but Israel has some very GOOD benefits programs for people that are espcially good allies for them. The amount of money and sex I'm getting is incredible. I'll buy able to buy all the new games I want.

oy veyyyyy

that's only because anti-Semitism is so rampant.

Antifa really need to succeed in ending it so that videos like these are no longer needed

The truth is Israel is racist, and built a wall to keep out black people. They are so racist they have not taken a single syrian refugee or african migrant.

oy gevalt

Kek

so we're gonna raid this bullshit rite?