>90% are of White European origin
>90% of the immigrants are Asians
>near endless resources
>near endless space
>climates ranging from nice to near perfect
>almost no Islam
>geographically isolated, nearby other countries are small and weak

And here's the best part:

>extremely redpilled on immigration now after having watched europe, america go to shit from a safe distance

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weipa,_Queensland
twitter.com/AnonBabble

To many white australians not enough abbos.

Yes, it is. But fuck off because we're full.

How about you show some solidarity to your fellow whites

>lmao no jobs
>lmao dying industries
>lmao never afford a house
>lmao cucked lying media
>lmao banana republic to china
>lmao hedonist degenerate modern gomorrah
>lmao atheism
>lmao loose trashy whorish women

Australia is a good place to live if you want to struggle and be plagued with uncertainty all your life and never find comfort or lasting happiness.

How about you shut your pie hole

No, they get attacked by Kaiju alot.

it isn't 90% white. Its around 75% now

yeah but they're full though

>almost no islam

its a sliding doors moment currently, the "liberals" (our conservative party) in charge are centrist faggots who are increasingly PC.

but the general population is getting pretty sick and tired of poorly integrated refugees and immigrants (2nd and 3rd generation are increasingly bad). They have contributed to the last 3 acts of terrorism.

Next few years will be defining. If One Nation is successful in the upcoming elections the leading parties will shift right-ward. That's the hope.

Yea but abbos

>Big banks literally take pride in Affirmative action plans
>Housing un-affordable unless you're aboriginal or refugee

True paradise

>be australian
>step near some small creature
>die
>jump in the water near a practically invisible jellyfish
>die

There's no if she has so much traction in the country, a lot of country WA towns are shifting towards her and away from the Nationals. Can't speak for country VIC but i'm sure it'd be similar.

>>climates ranging from nice to near perfect
>>almost no Islam
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAAHA

My sweet summer child

>22% unemployment
>no fucking guns
>ALL domestic critters trying to kill me!
>Fucking thought police

I'll fucking pass, thanks anyway.

Same shit as here. What went wrong laddies?

I hate your accents but I'm willing to start the burger invasion and let the white race just start over

Looks like paradise, but what if the ocean rises like 2 feet?

>22%
underemployment is higher

>fuck off white immigrants
>we already reserved that space for the entire country of Laos

sage

lol almost no islam?! hahahahahahahahahahHahahHa

Living in australia increases your chance of getting skin cancer and being a cuck to other countries interests

a mosque that was heavily protested against for many years is still being built in a quite well off established area.... islam exists and has more rights then christanity. Lefty run abundant around here

The biggest problem is there is no domestic economic activity arising out of the Australian population to speak of.

Australians are entirely parasitic on simple resource harvesting, leveraging house and building construction with the connivance of jewish banks and immigration fees from self-exiling Chinese. Of these only the first has a long term future. And relies on the global trade system. 23 million mendicant people on a desert island.

One Nation is a joke to be honest. They need to get their act together and while Pauline is a nice lady, she clearly doesn't have a fucking clue how to lead and can only give soundbites.

>no laws against politicians making unscrupulous deals with businesses
>politicians taking """donations""" from chinese """businesses"""
>is actually the chinese government

africa and australia soon to be chinese colonies

How can someone tolerate Chink Immigration?

Those people are fucking scum, they are trash. I mean, they don't seem to bad first but they become a pain in the fucking ass.

>Le based honorary Aryans

If you believe this kill yourself right now you piece of shit

>Paradise

>you make more money working at maccas or woollies or coles than you do in an apprenticeship
>there are more immigrants coming into the country than jobs created every year
haha but lets drug test everyone on welfare to catch the dozen people on meth it's surely worth the money

completely agree, constantly let down by the rest of her party which suggests she cant lead a ship.

but i feel people vote more for her message rather than her leadership.

>10% of jobs actually create real value
>the rest just feed off of the government and rich chinese businessmen
our economy is growing dude haha 13% housing price growth every year is totally normal haha

>extremely redpilled on immigration now after having watched europe, america go to shit from a safe distance

The people have always been redpilled about immigration, outside of Melbourne and Sydney, It's our treasonous political class who work for the banks rather than us that let them in one way or another. Probably the same for most other nations that have been inundated.

No

>Australia is a good place to live if you want to struggle and be plagued with uncertainty all your life and never find comfort or lasting happiness.
so like america?

>go downtown for a pint of VB
>get stabbed by immigrants
>ambulance is delayed cause abbos siphoned out all the petrol
>as I lay dying in the street, praying to the ghost of Steve Irwin it hits me
>australia is still the whitest English speaking country on the planes.
>noice

>Australia is a good place to live if you want to struggle and be plagued with uncertainty all your life and never find comfort or lasting happiness.

This is a bit of a cop out. What you're talking about there is a spiritual/philosophical problem. You stand the chance of finding that just as much here as any place in the world - it all comes down to the person in question.

Compared to places with huge crime/gang problems we have it pretty good. You're just being a soggy sally about it. We're near the top/at the top of the world index in a lot of issues and have it way better than a lot of the world does and STILL you need to have a bloody whinge.

does it take a long time to own a home there on an average salary (as in have the mortgage fully paid off)?

This just in:
90% of my dick is in OPs cock holster. ..yeah so, 4 inches.

im amazed how easy it is to spot a leaf poster, even with the new flags.

Aussies, is Gold Coast and Brisbane worth going to over Melbin and Coastal Road with a qt 8.5/10 french chick I'm dating?

All this shit in op is wrong. It used to be good. Now there are too many foreigners.
Especially the cities are multicultural wastelands.

For a holiday? You'd want to go to Brisbane or Sydney. If you're a Euro maybe come in mid Spring or Autumn because the Summer can get a lot hotter than what you are used to and the eastern states get very, very humid.

I'm a mexican living in Melbourne it's pretty comfy here

How do we stop the ice problem in Australia

China owns this country, it's too late now

this

/thread

Yep

>Is Australia paradise?

How's the snowboarding there m8?

I'd dick all of them desu except the guy on the left because nohomo

WTF? I thought Australia is one big desert and sand beach.

they're probably all guys anyways bud

Gold Coast is terrible but its hinterland is great, Northern NSW is nice too, not far away. The further south you go, the better the GC gets. Brisbane is good but a bit boring desu

>russian internet
we have huge rainforests mate. central australia is desert, but the coasts are a mix of grasslands, forests, hills, and rainforests.

Fucking shit and over priced. Go to New Zealand or japan instead

Too fucking bad cunt. I'm moving in and I'm bring all my guns with me.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

What are these?

they appear to be water holding things for a bauxite mining operation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weipa,_Queensland

>Almost no Islam

Nigger leave your home state at least before sharing this hard. North east stralia is having a HUGE problem with Niggers (yes Pakis are nigger tier).

Hell across Melbourne one can LITERALKY purchase All Queda flags openly.

American education strikes again.

>water holding things
i need to lay off the grog. they're quarries.

You must either be disabled or a fucking NEET. Which is it?

Don't be fooled australia is absolutely CHINKED at this point

BUT
>Unpredictable Abos
>Hate Speech laws
>ABSOLUTELY RETARDED GUN AND DRIVERS LICENSE LAWS
>Food is expensive

australia is GOAT

Sydney is GOAT

Went for 2 weeks... no homo that sydney aerial shot makes me depressed i didn't live and grow up in such a spectacular country

Yeah I am a burger that immigrated to OZ and have citizenship. I have only one thing to say to other burgers:

Fuck off we are full

Feels a lot like here.

What if you give up on fairy tales like like global warming, I-I-I mean global cooling, c-c-c-climate change??

Fucking faggot.

Curtains for pools for muslims. Still lose.

how many times per day do you say "cunt"

kek, you remind me of a wetback that wont leave his host nation

>come home white man and save gondor

brits are welcome in australia right? out of my extended family I have 4 uncles/12 cousins and 3 uncles/9 cousins have moved to australia

what do they know that I don't?

As much as I can get away with.

Gondor has fallen and the blood of the Saxon is all but spent. I withdraw to the south so my kin and I can make a last stand at the ends of the earth.

>90% are of White European origin
Wrong.
Wrong.
>near endless resources
Which we sell to other countries then buy products they make with it back.
>near endless space
90% of the country is uninhabitable
>climates ranging from nice to near perfect
It's hot as fuck.
>almost no Islam
Wrong. It's rising fast.
>geographically isolated, nearby other countries are small and weak
Only reason Indonesia is not a massive threat is because there is ocean between us.
>extremely redpilled on immigration
Not really, but even if true, doesn't matter. Politicians don't listen to what the people want.

>australia
>struggle

holy fucking NEET batman. i dare you to visit ANY other country in the world. pick one and go, youll see cunts with 1 leg amputated pushing wheelbarrows full of rocks for a living.. then bitch about how we "struggle" you noodle-armed dork

fuck off. youve polluted your gene pool. america is not white. theres literally a 50/50 chance im talking to a shitskin right now. no way we can take that risk pal.

yep. pauline is an embarrassment. she comes across as a very unintelligent woman in how she speaks and does business. to say shes "dumb" isnt correct but you need to be able to speak as well if you want to lead a political party. she did predict the yellow tide decades ago, though, so she cant be that dumb

I don't care how dumb she is. She is the only one speaking out against mass immigration, so she gets my vote. That simple. Everyone else wants to double our population by 2050. That would kill Australia. We'd be 50% white.

SOUNDS LIKE MY KIND OF PLACE. SIGNING UP NOW.

Yep - I dont care how dumb she is either. I just want the flood of non-whites to stop and Pauline is the only one that is making a stand.

OP here, I've been a lifelong citizen of Australia and I have to say, it's awesome watching Australia crash and burn.

>100% are Australian

It is, there is a five mile deep strip of arable land skirting the coast on the southeast edge, that's where they all live.

t. illiterate burger that has never been to Australia

Did you see the Putin interview with the ex fox news chick? He talked about how they give subsidies for large families so they can grow their country with as little immigration possible.

How is Australia crashing or burning

No, I didn't see that. But that is just common sense. Reason they don't do it in "the west" is because fuck white people and because businesses don't want to wait 18 years for a kid to grow up so they import shitskins and pay them less today.

Yes one of the last paradises but they to are slated for multi-cult flooding.

Fuck I love Australia at least I used to do, currently I have no idea how bad is it according to the current situation with muslims and (((liberals))).
Wanna move there for a couple of years just for having some experience on it.
But I fucking fear spiders and other insect shit so I consider living somewhere in a big town in a flat.

The biggest problem here is the overburdening government and that most Australians are very entitled and statist in their thinking.

We need to remove a lot of government departments and agencies and start privatizing left and right while we reduce taxes and abolishes a lot of regulations, tariffs and stupid taxes. Otherwise we will crash.

yeah nah mate

>pre-1996 australia was paradise

now we're just testing ground for the globalist commie bullshit of flag related

The UK calls anyone from the Mid East "Asian". Even Indians and Pakis are "Asian".

I am going to need that 10% broken down by country of origin.

Global warming benefits our country along with canada russia europe and alaska.

"asian" means east or southeast asians in strayan english

sandniggers and street shitters are never referred to as asians

Gook niggers are worse than poos are u fucking retarded?