Red Pills about Asia. Many people seem to believe that asians are high IQ capable people...

Red Pills about Asia. Many people seem to believe that asians are high IQ capable people, but the reality is that their closer to niggers than to humans.

The only exceptions are Taiwan, Korea and Japan, and that's because they're basically US colonies. They weren't and they're still not able of defending themselves. They should thank America every day of their.lives because if it.wasn't for america, they'd be a satellite country of communist China.

The only few things that they're capable of doing ia because of their slave mentality that enables them to work as a slave for their master.

China has a bunch of shitty places left over by failed communism, but that's like flying to Detroit and seeing people get killed and robbed and assuming your experiences there represent the entirety of America.

I've travelled from different provinces in China when me and my friends were taking a year off school, and in some areas the Chinese were absolutely disgusting - mainly city areas and high density population areas, but in rural places it's completely different and smaller cities, the people act differently.

Stfu Zhang. China is quite literally the world's anus. The only reason it hasn't end up like North Korea is because it allows western companies to take a dump on its chest, allowing them to build their factories there and use its people as slave workers building billions of plastic western shit for $1.50 a day. It's a wonderland of pollution, shit and piss.

the fact the CCP still exists, shows all of China equally care nothing for fellow Chinese

Wtf this webm is so fucked

work break at the iphone factory

Bunch of Chinese red pills.

Red pills about Asian women.

The red pill is this. We have to protect ourselves from all these shitskin countries -- not just the Muslims. These motherfuckers are no better. They have absolutely no moral systems that make any sense. Nothing. No honor -- basically savages 2.0.

>Try this simple life hack to keeping chinks away from your doggo

and the Chinese driver scores a strike

every.single.time.
no one helps
no one stops
absolute lack of humanity

>and the Chinese driver scores a strike
and a spare pick up

>Japan
>wasn't capable of defending themselves
They were stronger than most European countries are today. They are the only asians who deserve to sit at the same table as whites.

>every.single.time.
>no one helps
>no one stops
>absolute lack of humanity
yeah it really amazing to see such evil coldness

China webm thread?

>including SEA and Korea at all

you see a couple of these, you think they're anecdotes
but then you see another, and another...
they're drones
mindless machines

That was clearly deliberate...

Pure fucking filth subhuman chinks

Chinese made pizza

Why does this obviously fake shit keep getting re-posted?
Lol great display of high iq

quick exit

That's kinda funny desu

truck driver clearly saw them
at eye level
and turned to avoid the bus, meaning he was looking forward
and still went for it

Reminder that 99.9% of Chinese are sub 65 IQ insects

Smoke em cowboy.

let me check

Are you white? If not, explain how are you not a faggot retard but posting from SG.

>Asians are smart
>Asians are good immigrants

FUCKING BIGGEST MEME!

Chinese and Asians in general are trash immigrants just like all the rest.
They look like they are better than other immigrants at best but they are trashy as fuck.

I'm from Toronto and the only immigration I'm ok with is European Immigration, we got some Immigrants from Spain, the Balks, Italy, I like them immigrating here, they actually make the city less yellow

>Le based honorary aryans

Kill yourself If you really belive this
Asians should stay in Asia

is he ok???

At least it stopped the truck.

Ride it cowboy

>IQ=empathy

This hole, it was made for me!

yes, everyone you see in these webms lived

Doesn't help that there are laws in China that make you liable if you help an injured person.

Japanese are absolutely based, so never compare them to the other Asians. Living in Japan makes you realize how fucked multiculturalism is and even made me feel like kind of a white nigger. A 90+% white USA would be way, way more technologically advanced and upstanding than the brown and yellow shitfest we have today. Deus vult!

4 fucking minutes and counting
no response

The reason for this is that the law is such in china that if you try to help in any way and the person makes less than a full recovery, you could become liable for the injured persons medical expenses for the rest of their life. Thats why people who hit pedestrians in china hope to god that they killed them, and sometimes they even back up and make sure (also risky because if you get caught on camera doing this youll be put to death anyway)

Frankly i would also step over an injured person under those circumstances.

such proud parents

That's gotta be fake because I saw the Charlie Hebdo video and blood doesn't even come out of a head when you shoot it point blank with an AK.

>the reason for this is that Chinese are yellow niggers
ftfy

And people say Asians are not superhuman. How old? 3, 4? And he copies adults kinesthetics that good?

>The only exceptions are Taiwan, Korea and Japan, and that's because they're basically US colonies.
Plentiful beef works fucking wonders, man. Especially in the second generation where babies are breastfed by women who aren't starving communists.

>if you try to help in any way and the person makes less than a full recovery, you could become liable
this just makes it official: devoid of humanity

Chinks are worst than niggers, there is no fucking excuse for this, not even streetshitters would do this.

The frog like disgusting tongue licking pretty much points to that being from Japan
Why do you think niggers are so violent? Why are mudslimes and poo in loos indifferent to their shitty beliefs and religion? Empathy and intelligence are highly related

F@a@@@aaaake

Chinks are retards.

>Put pedestrian crossing in a four lane highway.

Jesus christ, this is retarded even for chinks.

Living in China is like living in the Ancap-ball meme

Chinese are the blueprint for Jew World Order globalism.

The Chinese Race is a Jew's west dream.
Cheap slave labor that never rebels.

God damn those steamy guts that shot our his ass

>Chinese cheat as a way of life
Who can expect real IQ results?

I've noticed that flames burst so easily in these videos
Crap manufacturing
Lack of security regulation

That's not an excuse for such display of scum and inhumanity. Fuck you fucking chink, do not assume most of the whole world subscribe to your filthy, insectoid, apathetic mentality.

Gooks are fucking parasites that evolved and mutated to look like humans. Obviously it didn't work to well, that's why they all look the same.

Extremely weak and cowardly to, just look one in the eyes and the fucker will stare at the ground. Call me a nigger but i love robbing them they basically ask for it by wearing expensive shit in poor neighborhoods.
Just let me know if you want to hear some stories of me robbing them, they are kinda interesting.

and keep going

You idiots do realize they don't help because they'll then be liable for their care? If such laws were passed in western countries the people would act the same way.

>no I won't

Yes, some Sup Forumstard will risk financial ruin saving some person they don't know. Stick to crying about Jews and blacks online

background?

just leaving this here

I've learned today that the Chinese are also Niggers. Thanks, Sup Forums.

IS A CHINK ZOMBIE ATTACK!!!

>do not assume most of the whole world subscribe to your filthy, insectoid, apathetic mentality.
You're naive as fuck if you don't think most others would do the same if said laws applied to them.

I think Chinese people are nice

>You idiots do realize they don't help because they'll then be liable for their care? If such laws were passed in western countries the people would act the same way.

wumao
paid liar

Ahmed is that you?

> there is no fairness if you don't let us cheat
you can't make this up

they're all zombies

RIP that dude at 08 that got wrecked by the street sign javelin.

If only he'd gone left or right.

Oh man, that light pole just PEGGING him always makes me chuckle

In the west, men will not bat an eye at an obviously lost child anymore and you know why. Stop pretending we dont have our own shit.

they're eating people arent they?