I need an objective rundown of the latest Senate Intelligence Committee hearing from someone who isn't a blind meme...

I need an objective rundown of the latest Senate Intelligence Committee hearing from someone who isn't a blind meme Trump supporter or an anti-Trump-at-all-costs liberal.

What happened today and why does it matter? What does this mean for the Russia accusations? Is Trump in any trouble?

As a Democrat and anti-trumper I have to say I'm pretty embarrassed. It looks more and more of a which hunt. It doesn't make our party look good. We should be focused on finding a new candidate, new leadership, new media and basic rules and standards of cuckolding.

This guy.

This sounds like what a conservative LARPing as a democrat would say

>basic rules and standards for cuckholding
Ya dont say

>what happened

Literally nothing

>cuckolding
man, you were this close to a home larp run

Unfortunately it's because that's exactly what conservatives did and won using that strategy. I was talking to my child, yes, mine, not my "wife's son" but mine from another marriage. Xe asked me almost that same question and I replied that we need to be even more tolerant and progressive now but follow the conservatives way of thinking. I asked Xe if they wanted to go to counciling to perhaps explore if they are a "girl" or a boy" and also suggested mental health counciling. I'm proud to say Xe was open to it.

Democrats are mad about losing the election. We are supposed to be having WW3 now and its not happening. So we get a smokescreen.

It was literally nothing.

The liberals will still be autistically screeching about it for another four years.

Hey, it's better than actually doing your job legislating.

it's nothing and will always be nothing because the entire right wing would explode over Trump's removal.

You'll have to wait for the history books for all this shit to make any fucking sense.

kek

just a hunch

Not gonna lie, former Democrat voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching the Dems crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let these guys get a congressional majority.

says the hippie who can't watch a 3-hour program because he smoked his brain to shit.

(((history))) will be written by you know who.

>muh mudshit allies

You're delusional if you believe that pic

Or we could always tap our own massive energy reserves and let the sand niggers slaughter each other for sport, then pick up whatever pieces we want later.

this
muslims have been killing each other SINCE THE RELIGION WAS BORN
not 200 years after
not 100 years after
just after the desert rapist passed
what makes you think they will stop now?
and, as long as there's conflict in the ME, they'll drag everyone else in it

Trump voter here, another day utterly embarassed by our fucking retarded president.
BTW I'm a BASED black man.

The accusers have yet to make a proper accusation, let alone to begin to prove it. The entire thing is Chuck Schumer insisting that there may or may not be something to all this talk, after Chuck Schumer talks. It's like yellow newspapers in the lead-up to WWI quoting each other and then claiming corroboration.
You tell me, what is it the Russians are supposed to have done? Hack offline systems? Throws counts which can be checked because we saved paper ballots? Magicall cause people to be less than worshipful of Hilary?