What's China gonna be like in 50 years?

What's China gonna be like in 50 years?
Too powerful?
Can the US cope?

Don't give a shit, I'll be long dead in 50 years

China will collapse.

The eternal footbrit must be stopped

t. probably a 20 year old american who knows his health is that bad

Shanghai will be a tourism and technology gem in the world. Beijing will be an abandoned, toxic quarantine zone sealed off by a giant dome.

Health isn't real.

I hope it happens B, chinks are fucking insufferable, at least the US ones

Hope this answers your question, OP. Think of a conveyor belt carrying intermittently spaced chink women tied down. You pull a crank lever, dump your seed, pull it again. Work from 9-12. or until your balls are completely drained, and then go home and raise your white children.

>posting lies and pseudoscience

A wasteland, like the rest of the world

it is real, but it's a jewish trick
>why else are all doctors jews?

More asian feet pls

>tfw fapped 3-4 times today but now i'm going to fap again
>time to play free cities

please, my dick can't take it it's so fucking sore

>falling for juden handsex
There is only pity

Masturbation, just like red wine, is not bad for you if you control yourself. Infact, masturbation can help you avoid prostate cancer.

They will have to deal with libshits when/if the commie goverment collapses.

you're just a shill for them aren't you

Isn't it going to tear itself apart?
They abort all their female babies so there's a 10:1 male:female ratio in the next generation which means warlords, raiding parties, marriages solidifying alliances. Be like old times.

The same shithole it will always be because of their shit infrastructure and third world mindset

>third world mindset
>richer than america
Umm no sweetie

Prove me wrong goy

what am i suppose to be looking at here

I am living proof of this fact. I haven't eaten a vegetable in 30 years. I eat some fruit every now and again because i like peaches and plumbs but thats it. Everything else I eat is pure trash and I am in perfect health.

t. Gordon Chang

le titty you gay faggot

Those sorry looking tits just made me depressed

There is no such thing as a peaceful rise. When China sees and opening in the wests chink in the armor, which is getting more cracked, they will start to flex and dominate. I'm Asian so their rise benefits me. We might even get to kill niggers and Jews for good, since whites don't have the balls to do it.

Regular masturbation is correlated with lower incidences of prostate cancer, but probably only because chads who don't have to jerk it are catching extra HPV, chlamydia and gonorrhea infections that contribute to higher prostate cancer rates.

Well if the china's do inherit the earth at least it better than blacks, muslims, or jews.
Face it though, the jews already control asia

my gyno is as big as her "tits"

>says increasingly nervous Westerner for the millionth time in 30 years

They're not succeeding at disrupting the ethnic composition of East Asian countries, and probably will never. East Asians are not ethno-masochistic like whites.

this

That can be fixed with state-sponsored ectogenesis, research for which is already underway.

isn't it just a regular ejac vs masturbation?