WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO

>Be a fucking white male
>Be "highly intellectual" leftist until early 20s
>Be Anti-SJW Bernie Bro libertarian until 25
>Redpilled within the last year
>Now 25 years old and engaged
>Realize we've been living at our parents' houses spending our paychecks on weed, video games, and applebees for the last 3 years
>Both of us want to 14/88 and shit out as many kids as possible
>Too late for college, need to work
>Current job pays $16/hr in New England
>Moving to TX for $14/hr job, and generally better long-run prospects
>Willing to shovel shit in a furnace full of horse flies to secure a future for my children

And guess what, $14/hr is about as good as it fucking gets. My only skills are Usury (real estate lending) and fucking lawn care. We're moving to TX because we cannot fucking stand these goddamn puritans anymore, the outdoor working season is longer, and we think we'll have a better shot economically/socially by taking what little we have WEST. I don't want my kids raised by the state/corporations, but I also don't want my wife to be a homemaker in Niggerville. I am perfectly willing to do whatever the fuck it takes to ensure a proper upbringing for our kids. $14/hr + 2% yearly raise is FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE. WHAT FUCKING RECOURSE DO I HAVE?

Other urls found in this thread:

inc.com/jeff-haden/how-to-start-a-small-business-in-a-few-hours.html?cid=readmoretextrev
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

To be honest, you're a fucking moron

Lot of Mexicanos in TX though. I was actually thinking of moving to NE.
>t Texan

Well then, educate me, Mr. "I read this and came up with an assessment of your situation in literally less than a minute because I have an IQ of 6 gorillion"

You have two years before you're too old to join the military you fucking idiot sperg lord

Stay the fuck out of Texas. We don't like you Northener transplant Carpet Baggers.

39 is the age limit to go into the Air Force.

I might actually have to do that, but I can only join the Navy because I am a fucking moron and got forearm tattoos.

Why, because we work harder and faster than you do, faggot?

>Realize we've been living at our parents' houses spending our paychecks on weed, video games, and applebees for the last 3 years

You said it for me.

I guess it good that you finally came around but goddamn, anyone even slightly intelligent realised that life gies no where smoking bud and living with your parents by the age of 21 (at the latest) even if they remain bluepilled.

Taking the redpill doesnt mean you are smart, it just means you have some critical thinking abilities. People who are smart realise that hapiness and fullilment in life comes from challenging and bettering yourself. You are not as smart as you think but that's okay. If you can except your lot in life, improve yourself, raise good offspring, and through that better the world, then you will be fullfilled and happy.

Your suffering makes me laugh btw I guess I'm a shit person.

You don't know work until you've worked in the Texas heat in the middle of August. You wouldn't last a day in Texas heat.

You will never beat Asians in working harder and faster boy.

That is specifically for commissioned officers that don't take commands, i.e. Doctors with medical degrees, bar-certified lawyers, and chaplains with a bachelors in theology.

Become a navy nuke. You will want to kill yourself for the entire six years you're in, but you will be E4 in 4-8 months, E5 before two years, and you will land a job paying more than 100k/yr the second you get out

>make kids
>make them work for free
It's that simple. Just make sure you have them produce more wealth than what it costs to feed them. Otherwise, you might consider taking them to market.

Yup, raised by a single mother with Borderline Personality Disorder. I know some neets who are way smarter than I am. Being simultaneously smart and highly anxious means being able to rationalize the dumb shit you do.

Can't argue with that. Now, geet.

If I can push a 50lb spreader up and down New England hills in 95% humidity for 13 hours straight, I can do anything on flat land. Fuck off.

That's quite the promise. My dad is a retired Senior Chief of 22yrs, and he makes about $20/hr as a drug counseler + Pension. Are you fresh out of basic or a recruiter? If the former, you'll learn. If the latter, what the fuck are you doing here?

>He thinks Texas is just flat land
>He probably thinks Dallas is completely flat

You're in for a rude awakening, boy

Chill.

1. Write down all your skills
2. Make a business plan based on your skills (google "how make business plan"
3. Register your business for free, licenses are cheap.
4. Congratulations, you are now a small business owner, a job creator, and independently funding your own life free of any other boss. You are free to make money to support yourself in any way you choose.

Seriously take the Business Pill. Stop with the self-defeatist low self-esteem low energy bullshit. You're not dumb. You're not defective. Take the time to make a small business. It's not that hard.

I am on track to make ~$90k profit this year, 100% serious. Not because I'm special, but because I too got frustrated and learned how to make my own money. I hope this helps and you can make your situation work for you.

inc.com/jeff-haden/how-to-start-a-small-business-in-a-few-hours.html?cid=readmoretextrev

80% chance you're the dregs of the white genetic barrel and probably still shouldn't shit out a ton of kids

Become self employed...

Suicide yourself reddit

ok i will educate you. youre a moron because you cant figure this shit out for yourself and came to Sup Forums asking for advice on real life

join the military and get a job doing what you did in the military like being a mechanic or something.
4 years is not bad to make a career for yourself

Why not move to Tyrone, PA?

I was in Dallas 2 weeks ago. I drove all around the DFW area scouting apartments. I was astonished by how flat the landscape is. I come from a land where the pressure in your ears get fucked up just from driving to the grocery store.

I was thinking about doing lawn mowing on the weekends for extra money. Maybe I can even turn that into a full-scale landscaping business.. hmmm

I'm a scared little boy who's having a quarter-life crisis. At least I'm not a faggot.

Dump the whore you are "marrying" and find a decent trade. Men shouldn't marry until they are in their 40's.

only women should marry that young

You're fucked dude, you're doomed to be white trash. Enjoy breeding some trailer trash kids that won't amount to shit. You're not gonna be doing the white race any favors so just skip the kids, maybe then you can afford to live.

Lol

Your dad isn't a nuke you nigger dick licker cum rag fuck

Employers value a nuclear supervisory NEC more than a masters from MIT, because its proof to your employers that you can endure the absolute depths of human misery and not kill yourself. You can just be generic navy sailor and work like 3 hours a day in port, but nobody is impressed by that.

Conventional navy = meh do twenty years you'll enjoy it but you will always be lower middle class

Nucleat navy = work like a dog will want to kill yourself hate life for six years, but quickly become a ~1%er despite having no college.

Old friend of mine just finished his contract, did eight years (re-enlisted for two years for a $100,000 bonus) and now is a QAO for Microsoft making $210,000yr

you're honestly pathetic

>Nucleat navy = work like a dog will want to kill yourself hate life for six years, but quickly become a ~1%er despite having no college.

>Old friend of mine just finished his contract, did eight years (re-enlisted for two years for a $100,000 bonus) and now is a QAO for Microsoft making $210,000yr

Amazing, thanks for sharing this info bro.

fuck me...

Learn a fucking trade maybe?
>I have no skills
>no one needs someone with no skills

Wut? What the fuck would you expect? Companies needs experts, skilled workers, people how can actually DO stuff. I think if you are over 25 it's high time for you to decide what do you actually want to do and become good at it.

You should just collect unemployment and you get like 10 grand a year for each kid on top of the 40k you get for being married and unemployed.

>has "problems"
>asks Sup Forums

and you think us chucklefucks know what the fuck you should do with your life? Get a job. Work hard. Get a better one. Don't bitch. Repeat until satisfied.