This new flag system is gay, What do now?

this new flag system is gay, What do now?
I go on here and make threads reply to threads etc etc
But when I want to shitpost I want to know the persons fucking flag. LIKE FOR FUCK SAKE HOW CAN I MEME NOW WTF CHANGE THIS SHIT NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ccd0/Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because your "memes" are shitposts. 30 replies of "poo" to a post from India is not memeing

>new
>the new system
go fuck yourself you dumb nigger

Always assume that the fag flag is from a Canadian, why meme when now we have intellectual debates instead of just brushing someone off as a bong or a burger or a leaf?

OP talks like a red.tits faggot.

Little bitch.

Happy flag day, faggot

Kill yourself newfag redditor.

t. retard from Sup Forums

i also think the ability to change your flag is bad for Sup Forums

why even have it

Why have flags at all?

you post-regional flag-fags are dumb and should leave
good bye

No I want to be able to mock someone, by insulting his shithole of a country. And FUCKING LEAFS
they will run rampant now. their shitty b8 threads will actually work now

>Being this butt blasted over the flag system.

Wew! Ease up on the retard throttle, Scooter!

There's no option for monarchist. Complete failure.

says someone whos a little faggot and has to hide what country theyre from

hopefully your kind will fuck off back to rebbit

Deus vult

nigga you jus mad that now we can get somma dat woo WOOOOOOOOOOOO

representation 100% nigguh. BLM and you can hold ma dick and lick tha tip jus slob on ma knob you piece of shiiiiiiiieeeeeeet

WE NIGGAS WE NIGGAS
ON INTANET
ON INTANET
CAINT STOP US
CAINT STOP US
WE NIGGAS
DEAL WIT IT

>Like I'm supposed to give a fuck that you want to know where everyone is from.

Everyone is butt blasted over this flag shit. I think it's the greatest fucking thing to piss your mongs off since mlp/pol/.

THIS.

Flags add nothing. Might as well make them obviously useless rather than masquerading them as a tool of intelligent inquiry.

Mods did it to tone down the racism. Now we all get to post in solidarity. Isn't that wonderful?

nigga what the FUCK you know bout racism? prolly live in some peckerwood ass rich folk hood dont you dare talk bout shit you don know bout. fuck this site all these white folk talkin

The flogging will continue until morale improves

like what, you a pirate so you frm somadia or sum shit like dat? they aint no white folk in africa you donnkow shit bitch step up swerve fool

Then let's make them change it back. Meme it into reality.

>oh man, sick flag bro

fuck yo stupid ass talkin bout racism like you know wtf it is a nigga gotta live with ill fuck you up nigga step up and bring it

gay

>post controversial opinion
>get 10+ replies saying "Psssh of course a Brazilian monkey would think that"

every time. Not to mention the massive derailing whenever any indian posts.

I can't even decide if this is trolling or not.

man get your white ass outta here like you been called monkey before white ass bitch yo people came from portugal bitch aint no niggas in portugal fuck you bitch ass aids havin butter teeth ass white bitch

really gets my

When did they return the ability to chose flags?

I welcome the change.
This place was starting to get ultra repetitive like Sup Forums is.

Now finally people will have to actually discuss things or at least roleplay/shitpost more creatively.
It will reward the best shitposters and punish the uncreative ones who only spout the same few memes every single day of their lives.

Testing

man fuck dat fish yo aint got no memes peckerwood i fucked your mom last night nigga

Jesus Christ, what even are you man

when they had to entertain the kekistan fags with figit spinners

the way it used to be is a really useful thing to have so you know who youre talking to
for the proper context

cuz certain people opinion is just disregard you could be talking to a nigger or a shitskin and think youre talking to a white man and its totally a waste of time

So what's your assessment of race relations in America? Do you agree with Morgan Freeman that the best way to solve racism is to stop talking about it?

Because you're obviously an American.

when the only time you get 777s you trolling for a nigger. hows that feel nigger.

Who (((not afraid to post with your own flag))) here???

they are trying to take the magic away but the magic will always remain

I'm only testing some of the new flags. Honestly they should remove flags all together, it just encourages shitposting.

the FUCK you mean what I is? nigga dont you see what I is? no course you dont cause anytime a nigga get the opptunity to show his senpai love the white man gotta act like he dont know and he dont see. We in front of you all the timne but YOU dont wanna see shit baka

daddy fucking ass mayonaise slappin whites always gotta act like they the only ones here

honestly, either way im anonymous.

There are so many US posters I can't be recognized with my US flag or one of the new ones.
I just use the new ones for fun/creative possibilities.

the only way to stop racism is for everyone to be the same. niggas crackers and brown all gotta mix up. yall cant hold us down when we are your mothefuckin kids.

i dunno how my dick in yo ass feel cracka faggot sissy ass nigga. yall talk all dis shit but everyone of you jerkin them little dicks to niggas fuckin yo women. you done one way or another you done

AGREED. I hate change and want it back to the way things were.

The image translators sort of work for the construct programs but there’s way too much information to decode the Matrix. You get used to it, though. Your brain does the translating. I don’t even see the code. All I see is blonde, brunette, redhead, and nigger...

>crane used to remove fags
is this what they mean with building a better society?

you aint even gotta say it. your daddy fucked you and you loved it cracka

Oh darn, looks like you're going to have to actually attack the argument and defend your bigoted worldview instead regurgitating stupid memes based on the flag

What a crying shame.

Newfag detected. This flag system has been around longer than you've been toilet trained, I'm sure.

Testing National Bolshevik

yeah you like dat nigga dick donchu

testing republican

>Filter meme flags
1. Install Sup Forums X
github.com/ccd0/Sup Forums-x

2. Go to Settings>Filter>Flag

3. Paste:

/^Black Lives Matter$/
/^Hippie$/
/^Kekistani$/
/^LGBT$/
/^Pirate$/
/^Tree Hugger$/
/^United Nations$/

4. Spread the gospel.

People role-playing as faggots and pirates are legit though.

testing templar

testing anarchist

testing Archo-Capitalist

>how to spot a newfag: the thread

Welcome to Sup Forums, now fuck off

Nations are an archaic capitalist concept faggot.

See, I long thought that you were unable to articulate yourselves because of something with your throat, but as it seems from how you compose your messages, the fault must be in your brain.

Go back to your containment board.
>

only long thought in you head is my dick faggot tbghmfbatahanigga

>new
>new
>new

i want every redditor fag to get shot in the neck right fucking now

No joke man, 30 replies of "poo" to a post from India is the most helpful thing the west has done for India's major social problem in fifty years.

Dump this shit or i'll start signing my posts.

-An American

Oh noes, it the norse babby going to have to put effort into his insults now? I feel so bad for you, babby.

You're arguing that the only solution to racism is to have one race. Why aren't you willing to peacefully evolve to a state where we judge each other as individuals without serious prejudiced regard for their gender or ethnicity? White racists want to hold all blacks accountable for the crimes of some blacks. Black racists want to hold all whites accountable for the privilege, discrimination, and racist crimes of some whites. If this privilege thing keeps going where it's going, it's not going to be pretty. It is an irrational idea that should not be the base of any civil rights movement. Why not go after the specific police departments that are racist? The specific instances of systemic racism? Oh yeah, because you just want to block traffic to "show everyone" how discriminated against you are (I'm assuming you claim membership to BLM). It's easier to shit talk than to improve society. This is a back-and-forth shoving match between black and white, completely instigated by our government, that neither side is willing to give up because they feel that the other started it. I think that while the country can be pretty racist in some ways, most people are cool. You can't just go around being racist toward whites all the time and expect people to be okay with it. You sound like you come from the city. I lived in the city for a couple years, and people popped my tires because I'm white. Get a grip on how ghettos are created. Remember when we were all angry at cops for being lawless assholes? Yeah, then Ferguson happened and America got dragged into a race war while the government had the perfect distraction for years to come. We could make this country a great place, but all people want to do is make a power grab against white citizens because the top-level assholes of last generation where white racists. We work shit jobs and are subject to the machine as well. Does hatred toward whites really come solely as a reaction to the openly racist fringe?

this

fucking newfags

Shut up you larping leaf faggot.

yeah jus kill yourself before a nigga catch you sleepin. you done no matter what white people done. We gone take your bitches and da men gonna go up in ropes jus likeyall did us. yall peckerwoods showed us how its done. you done. you done.

>Calling someone a retard
>Using the Kekistan Flag
Neck yourself

Use the flag of degenerate leftists and say things they would never say. Like I think we were wrong and I'd like to see us give Trump a chance, I support everyone's right to free speech to discuss issues in a civil and organized matter, no voices should be marginalized, not even whites.

gay

You can lay on your back in the sun all day, but only because we grant you that freedom. Who's going to protect you when the white man is gone? Do you honestly believe that anyone will look after you when we are gone? There's no future for black people without us.

leaf detected

here dis nigga go again like he got fucccked by a moose and his wife sucked a nigga named bruce

yeah but it knocks down their posting. That's a good thing.

Without describing what I would do to a home invader, I'll take the absence of a rebuttal to be an admission of your inability to argue against my points. You do realize that the people you'd be killing were not responsible for the crimes against humanity that slave owners and racist lawmakers committed in the past. You're admitting that because you can't comprehend a solution to your perceived problem, you're going to go to war with whites because the color of their skin matches that of these old racist criminals. Please, admit once more for me that you want war because you're racist and not because you believe it's causally just.

>not pirate posting

>a fucking leaf
>poo
>insert starvation shitpost
>memeing

hardly even a shitpost.let alone memes
saged op is a faggot

>new

You are new.

lame

Why? I want to hear what Pajeet has to say, even though 99% of the time it's a garbage shitty opinion.

More than anything, I'm upset that I'll never be able to complete my rare flag collection on Sup Forums now.

>this new flag system

Newfag.

The region flag should always be present followed by the optional, put both. Now how do I know a fucking Donkey poster isn't a foreigner LARPing as a US poster. The argument is it decreases shitposts, but it's going to INCREASE them as you will see an influx of "WE FUCKING TOLD YOU" or "X IS FINISHED!" shit threads by people with no skin in the game. Australians to be exact.

Think of the niggers aka leafs running unchecked

op=superfagit

The fact that you're fucking LARPing as a leftist fag and people buy it hook line and sinker because of the flag shows what a shit idea these custom flags were. And even I'm using one

exactly

Shut youre more of a cuck than sweden

I just like to observe people from different countries and their worldview
or people from say iran interacting with a jew from isarael

I dont think ive seen iran ever