#Fascbraid

Why is this not a thing yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4632j4y15Q8&t=744s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cause nigger lovers like the Kardashians took over the hairstyle. What else you got OP?

Fuck off redditcuck

because women to want to please nerds who stay at home and post on a Model UN LARPing forum behind a kekistani flag.

This is literally Elsa's hair from Frozen

Hopefully it continues to gain popularity, we're an awesome people

Because naturally blonde hair doesn't do that and hair dyed blonde breaks off at around shoulder length. That girl either is bottle blonde with extensions or has a product helmet.

Elsa from Frozen is a fetish tho so it's great

99.999999999% guarantee it's extensions. Unless it's a photo of "indian virgin hair" nearly no girl on earth has hair that long. Keep in mind it gains a shitload of length after it's unbraided and straight.

Well, obviously. The plait is an entirely different color. In general, the only women who have hair long enough to do this are Dugger-types and they look much different.

Just lop off the fake platinum blond tail and you can see how insane her hair actually looks and how it would be nearly impossible to get that type of volume with that much weight on it - especially with weak/fine/thin strands.

well obviously, I think it's just the general point of braiding your hair....

Also she has roots so clearly bottle blonde. But with a shitload of product you can do a lot to hair. It would not be practical outside of photoshoots to make it large like that. It would be more like pic related, a bit larger and thicker with more hair.

>Giving this much of a fuck about a bitches hair
Y'all a bunch of faggots

Shut up leaf

>leaf
You upset cuz you gay?

I bet you genuinely think your mom's hair is not weave

>There is literally nothing wrong with being Kekistani

what?

I dated a blonde girl in HS who could sit on her hair.

There are videos on youtube where women from Norway explain how to do braid crowns, etc. One trick I've seen is to pull on the braid ropes while braiding, to give it extra volume.

My wife and a good friend of hers both have long hair and often do braids, braid crowns, etc - the traditional hair of their ancestors.

#Fascbraid....I like it

GET OFF

Then you know people with very rare hair length and hopefully hair health, because it's usually nasty that long except asian hair. I bet that while girls have enough youth and genetics to have healthy straight hair, they can keep it really healthy and long if they braid it and take really good care of it, but literally 99.9999% of girls don't do this. I always braid my hair and keep it in top health, no dyes, do't shampoo too often, condition, oil, only large combs, tiny trims to fix split ends, but cant grow it **long** without it becoming nasty. It's just fragile. Now take into account that most people don't go through those lengths, dye their hair, brush through it, and cut it a lot. Most women don't want hair that long. It's usually seen as unattractive once it hits the waist line.

It has always been very important to me that the women in my life have long hair. Not necessarily down to their waist, but feminine hair should easily be long enough to completely hide the breasts.

Long hair is part of what it means to be feminine; it is even written about in the Bible.

My wife spends very little time on her hair and does not wear makeup, and spends no time "getting ready" in the mornings. With sufficient practice, French braids, long braid tails, braid crowns, and buns are very fast and easy, and in fact are quite practical, and are much less time consuming than flat ironing.

I appreciate the variety that different braid types give, and the throw back to our roots, and to the practical advantages of these styles give to women who are being tugged at by children and who are busy with household work.

>feminine hair should easily be long enough to completely hide the breasts
That's a good marker. A (ex)friend of mine convinced me to try blonde, and despite going to a very expensive place it killed a lot of my hair for years. I really think she encouraged it on purpose. She was extremely jealous of my hair the who time we knew each other. She hated that I never heat treated or dyed it. The less makeup the better, but I absolutely don't blame women with acne, rosacea and other issues from using it. The thing is, once women are past 25 (sometimes younger), they lose their youth and their beauty ebbs away. Hopefully they've found a good husband and started a family so that facial beauty is no longer a driving factor. Attractive bodies are attainable for a long time as long as people stay 18.5 BMI - ~22.5 BMI but 18.5-21 is better. It's also part of not being a glutton, so it's attractive inside and out.

>#Fascbraid
the dirndl of hair

>the dirndl of hair

Correct.

Tradition. Practicality. Respect. Femininity. Beauty.

Why should it be? So nigger lovers and other disgusting fucking degenerates can copy it when it gets 'trendy'?

youtube.com/watch?v=4632j4y15Q8&t=744s

It already is super trendy with nigs and nig lovers. We need something too intricate for them to replicate.

Varg said to stay away from these women but I guess Sup Forums isnt intelligent enough to understand their hidden agenda