Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8GOcttn4VwE&t=2705s
eom.byu.edu/index.php/Ephraim
youtube.com/watch?v=7DQcfFD17_8
youtube.com/watch?v=zBbWL3VWVxM&t=2707s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Near Ynysybwl, Wales

What you can do with that thing?

The Ark isn't real, dumbass. And how the fuck you think it got to Wales? Why Wales?

Quick run down
>King arthur actually existed and there were two of them
>King arthur 1st of warwickshire and fourth century son of magnus maximus fought the romans, king arthur 2nd of glamorgan and sixth century son of king meurig fought the saxons
>Both were synthesized as one man and forgotten throughout the ages and changed to a myth
>Alan wilson who is a controversial historical researcher provides evidence that the original story of britain is historically accurate and has been covered up by the archaeological establishment
>He also links king author with 80 dynasties that ruled over britain, links britains origin to the fall of troy and the arrival of brutus, and claims the british people are the true descendants of the 12 tribes of israel
>In his opinion and based on ground penetrating radar tests, the holy cross and ark of the covenant is hidden within a secret mound in ynysybwl, wales

youtube.com/watch?v=8GOcttn4VwE&t=2705s

fake

They were brought to Wales using wales

It's real, it's also in Africa or some shit. There was a cool documentary on the history channel about it before they went all ancient aliens up in there.

Because the British are the real descendants of the 12 tribes of israel read your history

Does anybody know anything about joeseph of arimathea being in England?

That's already been debunked. You think niggers can preserve the most important historical artifact of mankind? They can't even fix their country for fuck's sake

I would like this to be true, but there needs to be some more investigation and actual HAPPENINGS before any of it is credible.

Which tribe of Israel brits are descendent from?

Brits wuz greeks and shiet?

Also, in the Illead you see greek gods fighting indirectly in the human wars, if brits are descendents of an Israeli tribe, then it means that at one point they stopped worshiping Yawheh and worshipped ancient greek gods?

Don't lie to me, nothing interesting is in Wales

Watch Alan Wilson's videos. They put ground penetrating radar tests on the mound and discovered two objects. One 2ft by 4ft object, and another which is undecipherable. Farmers are guarding the territory for religious reasons and their not interested in investigating. Go to wales mate, the welsh are one of the most un-open minded people on the planet, especially welsh farmers.

Basically Brits (the Celtic ones I'm assuming) like Romans are descended from the men of Troy. You know from the Iliad.

>and claims the british people are the true descendants of the 12 tribes of israel

wut

captcha KINGS RADAR

>that's been debunked
...did the aliens take it?

Yes there is mate. You need to watch the vids listed.

>tumblr

It's real

Ephraim

somebody who lives near there needs to dig it up

heres diagram

It's CI crap. That's what this whole "the Ark of the Covenant is in Wales" bullshit comes down to.

King Arthur also said he would return when England needed him most. I think that time is rapidly coming.

Great research. I have been looking into this for a few years.

King Arthur was also Catholic and most likely a direct blood decendent of King David, but still looking i to that.

>No argument

once the 'shekinah' left the jew box, supposedly, a giant, empty gold box....

...hanging around a bunch of jews...

lets be honest, that thing got melted down into shekels within 3 generations. they probably replaced it with some brass replica and then started selling those to every snow nigger and bixnood that came around. that's why every country in the world thinks the ark exists within their own borders.

Just watch the fucking vids faggot stop with the pointless conjecture

Whats the big deal if true? The ark was a container. The True Cross is a bigger deal, I guess, but the Eucharist exists. Its more meritorious than any of the above.

where's your proof

Listen guys. You know what information you are not allowed to criticize is usually the truth.
Not only has these two authors been faced with death threats, slander, and attempted framing, but their fucking books are nowhere to be found on google. Type in a single book they have, and you get used versions up to 2,000 dollars. Ask yourself where have I seen this before?

The author traces the british royals and their genealogy to the middle east. t. watch the vids you lazy faggot

Six (VI)kings?

fuck off you queer. there's nothing lazy about not watching videos

Interesting because most of the early/white Mormons claimed to be literal descendants of Ephraim.
eom.byu.edu/index.php/Ephraim

you're lazy for not posting any sort of proof and instead going
>hurr watch muh youtube vids

The Ark of the Covenant is the human body you fucking tards.

Who wrote this shit wiki?!

>Ynys means 'island' or 'river meadow' in Welsh and probably refers to such a meadow on the banks of the Clydach stream. The 'bŵl' element is more difficult. Some theories include 'bowl/ball' [see 'bŵl' GPC] possibly a reference to the shape of the river-meadow or to a handball game played locally).[2]

>named after a handball game played locally
>not that it's sitting a fucking VALLEY

Regardless, I know a few archaeologists who work in the area, so i'll ask them to make a note. They use a map system which they flag up sites on, so i'll get them to put this on it.

Do you now understand why they want to destroy you with endless immigration? You are the people of God, and Satan wont stand for it. He wants your bloodlines wiped out.

I posted the wikipedia page of the town because some asshat from the last thread didn't know what the ark of the covenant was. I was trying to inform you autists

the coordinates lead to the mound

watch this vid for more information
youtube.com/watch?v=7DQcfFD17_8

Author 2 visited america
youtube.com/watch?v=zBbWL3VWVxM&t=2707s

The ark is in Ireland

no

Jonah was real man. I told them

Its a metaphor OP. The Ark is within you.

What the fuck does youtube videos have to do with shit? I want actual cited sources from researched archaeologists, not some delusional nut on youtube.

>links britains origin to the fall of troy and the arrival of brutus, and claims the british people are the true descendants of the 12 tribes of israel

wow, he read wace's roman de brut

what an erudite and groundbreaking scholar

>le reverse citation bluff maymay

I realize that this is a bait thread, but I think this thread is a fascinating microcosm for the spread of ideas and the course of discourse on Sup Forums.

conjecture

Yes, but the actual ark possibly existed. And Alan thinks he's found it in a mound in ynysybwl.

I live in one of the towns which is right next to it. Should I check it out somehow?

Actually they were half-bred with Kohanim Jews. They went down there after they shitfucked their city in Yemen. They even took their books and architecture with them and built a temple and a city. Then they ruined that too along with the city they built. Also the ark has been destroyed in their care.

OP is a dumb CIA nigger.
The ark of the covenant is in the money pit in nova scotia

There were multiple Arks, one of them was found in King Tut's treasure chamber.

It has the exact same dimensions as the Biblical Ark and is even made of the same wood, just has a dog on top instead of seraphim.

Missing 411... where else? Irving?

Why did the mods shoah the last thread?
Reminder that us Welsh were ancient Romans too.

so the romans were sheepshaggers?

We wuz Jews.