Should we meme that the building fire in London was caused by ISIS so that the people start to rise up and get angrier...

Should we meme that the building fire in London was caused by ISIS so that the people start to rise up and get angrier at the Muslims??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6z-nxAYhGw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We should, it's seems believable desu.

Sounds like something were the costs outweigh the benefits

Naw, meme that skinhead nazis did it for the lulz or something.

Everyone already thinks it's them anyway

What a nigger u are

SAMSUNG STRIKES AGAIN

How so mr leaf

Why are you assuming it wasn't them?

Please include me in the screen cap verge.

No amount of innocent bodies will be worth more than the local kebab shop.

It's always a right wing extremist until they've identified the attacker, and then it's a Muslim

it's already happening laddy

sand niggers only uses explosive and knives. Not fires. Fires are what niggers use

In the past I would have said it makes no sense for terrorists to target a residential tower, but now anything is possible.

STFU. It's just an apartment set on fire. Nothing unusual. False flagging or at least trying to do so would be counterproductive to our cause

They take responsibility for everything anyway. In fact they will probably take responsibility for this too.

it's being reported the fire was started by an exploding appliance

>27 story building completely burned through
>nothing unusual

Sure thing achmed

>residents mostly Muslim
right-wing lunatic confirmed

It was probably some "refugee" shitdick that doesn't understand how to use modern appliances or how to cook indoors that unintentionally set the fire. Calling it right now.

lol that doesn't heppen cuck

A pirate never lies.

Sure, an exploding appliance, otherwise known as a malfunctioning suicide vest.

no but that's what the guy said. english may not have been his first language.

Media now blaming it on a fridge ,nothing to see here move along

>Burns for hours
>doesn't collapse

WTC building 7 story confirmed legit

What's unusual about a kitchen set on fire inside a commieblock full of pikeys and muslims? Burning kitchens tend to spread pretty quickly

Dumb idea. If it turns out it wasn't (which is likely), it gives them ammo against us.

>meme

an exploding appliance full of an accelerant maybe

>what's unusual about an isolated fire spreading to an entire building?
either you're a nigger or german buildings are made of cardboard

we need to gather a squad dress as Muslims and go no Russian on some place

Just curious, but if the whole thing is ablaze, how the fuck have they determined this?

youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g

If retards aren't already awake and angry, all hope is lost.Fuck em. Yurops made their refugee bed, now they can get raped in it. 90% of them. Fuck shills.

Don't rule out that it could have been a bomb lab gone wrong

You don't have my permission

No actually we should do the opposite, we should blame "white nazis" or whatever it is these days.

Think about it.

If people find out that it wasn't actually Muslims, then "islamophobes" would continue to not be taken seriously.

But if we blame it on alt righters, which wouldn't be very likely, and they find out it's a muslim or something, they will look like morons and lose their credibility. Nobody would trust the news.

All we have to do is up SJWs in their own game, because it's too much for normies to handle at once and they will turn away from SJWism.

ISIS or not, I bet it inspired a new form of terror. Midnight apartment fires.

Fridges are usually White and run on electrical Power. This is clearly a White Supremacist revenge attack.

No. ISIS will do it themselves, but we need some proper horror images to go with it.

Jumpers, bodies burnt to death in the wreckage, actual claim of responsibility, etc. etc.

Truth is the most powerful meme, and death by fire is a powerful source of horror. Especially if it's serial arson.

I read in other threads that some nigger went the media with that info.
I've also read a lot about how the building was unsafe, a fire hazard, with mattresses and shit piled high everywhere.

Hmm. Maybe a pressure cooker or something...

i just want to take some time out and say hi to whatever buzzfeed writer that's currently looking at this thread

If only there had been a safety squad or something. So many lives could have been saved.

> Usama

GUESS WHOS BEHIND THIS """"""NON-ATTACK""""""

It literally was caused by Muslims.

this makes sense

a guy said his neighbor ran over and banged on the door and told him his fridge has just exploded.

We tried user, we tried to save them.

she woke up to pee, then heard noise and peeked

No, because if it turns out not to be muslims they can play the victim card "look we're always being blamed"

That sounds reliable and trustworthy

What do you Britfags make your highrises out of anyway, styrofoam?

bad idea my dude

She woke up to pee

Why would we? They did it.

thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=Z6z-nxAYhGw

Moloch has been fed to bursting tonight.

Waiting for Chiraq to look like that building

BAN ASSAULT FRIDGES.

It's hilarious when UKuck gets attacked. Refugees welcome best day of my life. Oy m8 our shite island is getting properly fucked. It's so bloody horrible m8 that I spilled my fish and chips all over me while watching the tele as I was getting buggered in the arse.

No because when people realise it wasn't you'll look stupid and it will harm your movement

Being deceptive just doesn't work unless you already have power

Fake as fuck

>American insulting other countries' building standards
Come on, you're making us look bad.

Blame DUP, then when it turns out to be a Muslim bomb factory gone awry the DUP gets some sympathy. Or UKIP, whoever. I'll leave that to the Brits who have to deal with their country being invaded.

I wouldn't be surprised.

nah beacuse if it turns out it wasnt them lefties will start bitching even louder about islamaphobia

building appears to ave been 'renovated' in the last few years - what they used as fire insulation, if anything, I have no idea, but the (ex) residents would at least appear to be in no danger of developing asbestosis anytime soon.

The renovations also created another 9 flats or so out of nothing, and managed to block an existing fire exit entirely. People been screaming it was an inevitable disaster waiting to happen for years, it all appears more farce, mismanagement and corruption than ISIS or exploding fridges.

They use molotovs all the time in France and Sweden

Why has the building not fallen down yet?

Larry Silverstein doesn't own it.

still, fire might have spread suspiciously fast if evacuation totally failed.
Don't know if to buy exploding fridge

What if it actually was though? They're saying it started with an (((appliance explosion)))

If it's a Muslim area someone could have been storing supplies/munitions there

Jesus this looks like the orcs marching to Gondor

so who is the guy who brought the exploding fridge into play?
If the fire spread that fast with evacuation failing completely then some incendiary liquid might have spread it.

this

Yeah some Somali nigger that said the guy who's apartment had the fridge blow up in went to his room and said his fridge blew up.

They'll be speculating for days, if not weeks. Despite the whole building going up, a lot of people on the upper floors did get evacuated safely, if hastily. At worst, it's a death count of a few dozen people from smoke inhalation, but that'll have to wait until the building is cooled down enough and it's safe enough to search the debris.

guy from the building stated it was a fridge that exploded.

Bad outlet, fridge full of hard liquor or something explosive like some of that french cheese, and boom.

RUSSIANS
U
S
S
I
A
N
S

>A fridge caused an entire building to catch on fire
The irony

The brother in law of one of the London Bridge attackers is reported to have been living in a flat on the fouth floor. Residents reported strange chemical smells in the past 3 weeks on the fourth and fifth floors.

>the broken appliance meme

M A J O R K E Y A L E R T

YOU DON'T SAY

(Captcha does not like rolls) Rolling for this

IIRC the attackers were home grown locals I think?

why isn't it falling down in a controlled manner???

yes but who is he?
still dont see fridges as exploding hard liquor stores. smoldering slowly into fire perhaps, exploding no

>A building full of Muslims burns in London
>Questions arise as to the origin of the fire
I'm going with Karma.

Captcha has me select apartment buildings. Suspicions confirmed.

help

can i have your pasta with sauce, please?

I will never be in a tall building without some kidna paragliding gear.