A real happening

it's fucking happening

washingtonpost.com/politics/congressional-democrats-to-file-emoluments-lawsuit-against-trump/2017/06/13/270e60e6-506d-11e7-be25-3a519335381c_story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/tb7Kt
youtube.com/watch?v=0NMJb0hjtQI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

archive.is/tb7Kt

(((Washington Post)))

Pointless move by dems

it's a sound argument to be honest familam, I'd like to hear any legitimate defenses to these claims (PRO TIP, THERE ARE LITERALLY NONE AT ALL)

how does it feel putting all your eggs in such a trash bag resembling basket just to gain a temporary control of partisan power?

the future is full globalization, and it always has been since the rise of the technological society, whether you like it or not.

arent they just fucking them self in the ass with this?

i hope you get skull fucked to death by an angry nigger

LE (capital french) MSM MEME

you too, but more so

im fucking tired not being 'a good person' because i occasionally and socially smoke marijuana while not committing any crimes or being un-polite to anybody in my community

Thank you!

They're throwing this out now because Hillary is about to be indicted.

i wonder if these retards think obama just left all of his money in a piggy bank while he was POTUS.

also, i seriously don't remember THIS much bitching and whining from republicans during obama's tenure. did i just miss that or something?

>says increasingly nervous man for the 28th time this year

>real happening

fuck off you kike sucking faggot.

>Other legal scholars were skeptical, particularly since the lawsuit was filed only by Democrats, the minority party in both houses of Congress.

No it's not.

>being a leaf
>in the year of our lord

KYS

There is only one truth people. This news you can believe. You are either going to die on an American battlefield or you will live to see Washington DC liberated from these pedophile democrats. Pick a side because this is what they want.

I see the Democrats are still wasting taxpayer dollars on showing everyone how butthurt they are

> Having foreign business equals recurving foreign gifts
> Trump has no control of business until he's no longer president

These Dems are getting desperate.

>No it's not.

actually yes it is, you retarded faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=0NMJb0hjtQI

You fuckers need to wake up. ALL OF YOU. War is coming and you will be in it.

ive hoenstly never heard of the word "emolument"

brainlet

Na. The military will not draft people unwilling to fight. I know I am going to be a desk jokey if I get drafted. I know I am a coward because I don't have it in me to kill myself right now.

You are not from here and we don't want you here. Archive it next time you fucking faggot.

We can't let droopf get hold of the emoluments codes. Impeach!

it IS the minority party in both houses you stupid nigger

Hate to break it to you but the pedo shit is a bi-partisan issue. It's going to claim as many Republicans as it will Democrats

What's wrong with that? Republicans are your enemy as much as the Democrats, if not more so.

>the future is full globalization, and it always has been since the rise of the technological society, whether you like it or not.
If by that you mean global business and trade, sure. If you mean multiracial nations, no. That'll be the end of everything.

Why did they choose this picture of Donald holding hands with his daughter and then letting go when he notices the camera?

In the back of my mind I believe that. I dont want too. But you are probably right.

Democrats 'ave completely lost thar minds wit' this stuff

Will they ever let him focus on working for the people?

oh wow, a clause that has never been used in a court of law since the constitution was written in 1787. drumpf is finished for sure this time.

when did he give that talk, was it recently or is it from 2010 or so?

He shouldn't have lied about divesting and blind trusts

They are trying get him to stop working for The Trump conglomerate and start working for the people.

Recently unless Ive been lied to.

Ivanka hhhnnnnnnnnggggg

It's very apparent that the Democrats as they are now can NEVER be allowed to regain power.

They are complete and total psychopaths

Are they going to file against Obama for selling books?
DNC/Democrats are utter psychopaths.

>all that "jew owned" stuff in your image
You know Trump is practically the first Jewish president, right?

No as other user stated about republicans being pedos. Look at it this way. Most republicans in DC are not republicans. They are bought. They will impeach trump eventually. Im not sure what will happen to Pence, but at that point it will not matter because 50 million drunk rednecks (me included) will lose our minds just like the antifa. It is going to be a duck shoot.

Took them about 2 seconds to switch from the "muh Russia" to this bullshit. Kind of impressive actually.

It is not my image and yes I know Trump is pro Jew never said he wasnt.