>be canadian

>be eurocuck
>never get shot
>don't evolve to be bullet resistant
>get killed with a plastic knife

>be yanks
>this dumb
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Mass_shootings_in_the_United_States_by_year

Not a yank, don't live around mass shootings. Nearly only nigs have done shootings anywhere in the remote vicinity and they are targeted never random.

Show your real flag pussy

The opinions of joke flag posters are irrelevant

>be quintessentially british
>get burned to death by an exploding refrigerator

>be European
>get raped
>get truck of peaced

Europe has had more people killed by a single truck than the US has ever had killed in a single shooting.

>be Australian
>only people who went through a vigorous background check can have guns
>the lack of guns make it impossible for criminals to steal them from homes
>the lack of guns mean you have to pay a fortune for an illegal firearm.
>no mass shootings in 20 years
>next to no gun violence
>next to no gun suicides
>no little Billy finding dads gun and shooting his brother.

>be European
>watch as your girlfriend gets raped
I'd rather get shot desu.

> Be Mexican
> they're going to build a great big wall

>Be hard working Australian immigrant
>Own a shop
>10 hoodlums gangrape your store on the weekly basis
>You can do nothing

Fuck your pussy shit, wannabe Eurocuck. Freedom isn't always the safest course, but it is the right one.

That only works because you don't have Mexico pouring illegal guns into your country like explosive diarrhea

>be puerto rican
>be american
>be mexican
>be anything but puerto rican

>I'll take 'never happens for $500 eddy
Lol, what kind of people live in your country where your store randomly gets trashed

You call the police if that shit happen dude, besides if you add guns to the equation then the hoodlums and likely to shoot you first and kill you.

Sure, I'll conceit to that

How are you guys gonna fix it?

Please enjoy this red, white, and blue pill, wannabe Eurocuck:

rt.com/news/384763-australia-racist-ad-black/

More guns

>be yurpooran
>call to prayer woke every morning
>mustafa rapes gf
>comet sudoku

>be German
>get raped

>be British
>get truck'd

>be French
>get truck'd

>be Swedish
>get truck'd AND raped

>be Canadian
>get respected by the international community for our multiculturalism and overall peaceful and prosperous society.

>Be Leaf
>Get your kids taken away and adopted by pedophiles

>be Canadian
>smugly take credit for the peace and security that comes with living under the shadow of, and collaborating with, the world's foremost superpowers, be so disrespected that japmoot has to add fake flags to allow you to hide your shame

Fixed

>>be Canadian
>>get respected by the international community for our multiculturalism and overall peaceful and prosperous society.

>Be American
>travel to Europe to escape the bullets
>get shot in the head by incompetent euro cop
>nowondertheyarntallowedtohaveguns.wav
>survive due to immunity to bullets that every true American is blessed with

literally what?

Diverged from US on Vietnam and Iraq, which, coincidentally, were two of your country's most monumental failures. Americans get attacked because they invade foreign countries and massacre citizens. Canada rarely does that so rarely faces the threat of retaliation.

Piss thread from a piss flag

PROTIP: Canada rarely faces threat of retaliation because you're like the snotty little kid that hides behind the big dude on the playground. You literally have our nuclear weapons protecting your asses, meaning no military gets to you except through us. Despite this, your present course is leading you to seek becoming the bitch of the EU, because I guess you don't know that you owe us anything.

...until day of leaf. Then you will know.

>be America
>shoot back

Name me something the Canadian military has done that calls for retaliation from another nation or religion or race.

I swear to God, you fucking Americans are so divorced from any form of self-reflection. Have you ever considered that your country's actions actually CAUSE counter-actions? Has that thought crossed your mind, or do you still see your country as some bastion of morality on the world stage?

You're a fucking idiot, of course having a sign like that on your store is gonna attract bad attention, what's your fucking point?

>Be american
>40%

>Be Mexican
>Get beheaded

>Be Canadian
>fuck a dog

>Be paki
>Rape boys

>Be British
>Allah save the queen

>Be kraut
>destroy Europe

>Be french
>not white

>Be Swedish
>let your daughters be raped by trucks

>Be Russian
>get drunk at 2 pm

>Be Arab
>explode

>Be Chilean
>get thrown out of helicopters

>Be HUE
>Live in Brazil

>Be Bolivian
>tfw no sea

>Be Chinesse
>Doesn't know if he's eating dog or aborted fetuses

>Be Jap
>Get nuked

>Be Comunist
>Starve

>Be fascist
>get thrown into jail for life

>Be black
>Steal

>Be white
>disappear

>Be asian
>be smart

>Be jew
>Jewing

>Be hispanic
>migrate to the US

>be American, get shoot and raped by niggers
>be Australian, don't.

4th lowest rape rate country in the world

How can Americans and Euros even compete.

>Name me something the Canadian military has done that calls for retaliation from another nation or religion or race.

>Implying that ISIS gives a fuck about shit like casus belli and isn't just trying to fuck up Western civilization generally and take over the world because they're crazy and evil.
>Implying that Canada doesn't just blame all its stealth ops on the US
>Implying that Canada hasn't fucked with Russia a plenty

Checked

>be American
>shoot a tyrannical government

>You're a fucking idiot, of course having a sign like that on your store is gonna attract bad attention, what's your fucking point?

He put the sign up because his shop had been gangrape robbed 14 times in 2 years. Being that you can't read, you would seem to be the moron, here.

When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

I'm not just talking about ISIS. What about al Qaeda? What about the Taliban? What role did the US play in the creation of those entitities?

And more importantly, what role did those entities play in the growth of ISIS?

Seriously. Name me one thing the Canadian military has done - one government that was overthrown by us, one violent rebel party that was funded and armed by us, one medicine factory that was bombed by us - please, anything that compares to the routine behaviours of your country's military. Please, anything!

>be me
>play counter strike
>join American server
>get shot
WTFFF

>be Japanese
>get shot in hospital convalescing

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWrSqQ4lvjw&t=1s

>I'm not just talking about ISIS.

Oh, so what you really meant was, "I'm gonna cherry pick, reductio ad absurdam, and spin the shit out of world history to support the conclusion I had settled on before even opening a book".

Al Qaeda and the Taliban basically have jack shit to do with ISIS, btw. As in they actually hate each other and consider each other apostates.

>Name me one thing the Canadian military has done - one government that was overthrown by us, one violent rebel party that was funded and armed by us, one medicine factory that was bombed by us

This is a case of *YOU DON'T FUCKING MATTER*, basically. You don't play the game, so of course you don't lose any rounds. But if you didn't have us there playing the game and winning our asses off, you'd be completely fucked over and conquered by other powers looking to gain control over your abundant natural resources.

US does a million things, gets like 5 wrong, and you view this as better than Canada doing zero things and getting zero wrong. You're not looking at the big picture.

One Nation under God, Indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.

>US does a million things, gets like 5 wrong
yeah im sure buddy

>Be Canadian
>Shitpost
>Get Sage'd

Sage

Nigga I don't even hear a mother fucker with a UN flag. Get back to paying some African hoes with your chocolate rations for blowjobs and electing brutal middle eastern autocracies to your human-fucking-rights councils.

>electing brutal middle eastern autocracies to your human-fucking-rights councils.

but thats what you do according to these reports filed by...everyone else

>cherry-picking

No. ISIS is simply the latest manifestation of a general retaliation for western meddling in mid-east affairs. Seriously. Yes, Islam had imperialist tendencies and policies for its entire history. But it would not be where it is today without the violence of the US and Britain against muslim civilians, of which there are literally MILLIONS of victims.

>al qaeda and the talbian have jack shit to do with ISIS

I hope you're joking. That is a profoundly ignorant statement; unbelievably ignorant, if that's what you actually believe.

I say, "Name something Canada has done to provoke violent retaliation."

You say, "You don't matter."

What a roundabout way of saying, "I don't have a fucking clue what I'm talking about and am still in denial about the connection between the actions of my country's military, and the growth of enemies of American worldwide."

>US does a million things, gets like 5 wrong...

Holy shit, you're not joking! You actually believe that there is little connection between American military action in the middle east, and the current growth of ISIS and Muslim violence worldwide. You are literally a stereotypical "Stupid, ignorant American." Wow. Just wow.

Ooo

check my anarcho-dubs

Check em faggots

>ISIS is simply the latest manifestation of a general retaliation for western meddling in mid-east affairs.

This is revisionism and historiography, not reality. You're literally full of shit and doing exactly what I said: cherry picking, reductio ad absurdam, and spinning the shit out of history.

Ask ISIS what they want. Ask them if they're cool with Canada. They're not. You're just not important enough for them to focus on, yet.

>I hope you're joking. That is a profoundly ignorant statement; unbelievably ignorant, if that's what you actually believe.

Another leaf shitposting without a clue. ISIS and Al Qaeda/Taliban literally view each other as apostates.

>You say, "You don't matter."

Canada doesn't have to act to protect its national interests, because Momma Liberty does that for you while you hide under our skirts. Thus, you don't really do much of anything good OR bad on the world stage. Canada is not an important country on a geostrategic level, except for the proximity to the US and the prosperity derived from that and from the abundant natural resources you manage to hold onto exclusively because of it.

>Holy shit, you're not joking! You actually believe that there is little connection between American military action in the middle east, and the current growth of ISIS and Muslim violence worldwide.

Yeah we are totally why Chechen Muslims are blowing themselves up in Russia. We are why German women are getting raped by Islamists. We are why Paris has "no go" zones full of Islamists. We're why Israel has nuclear weapons and has been stomping around the middle east kicking over hornets nests with abandon for decades.

Fucking leaf moron.

>this is revisionism etc.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_State_of_Iraq_and_the_Levant

Seriously, just read the introduction to that article and you'll see how ignorant your perspective is.

>without a clue

See above. Please, for the love of God. You're embarrassing yourself.

>Canada doesn't have to act to protect its national interests because the US does it for them

Wow, what an insightful perspective on this situation. Have you ever asked yourself how a country can receive tacit and unlimited protection without ever "acting"? Is it possible that our diplomacy and economic relationships with certain countries ARE OUR ACTION? Or is that too subtle an interpretation of why Canada has a GOOD international reputation, and the USA does not?

>Chechens in Russia

No one is talking about that. Talk about moving the goal posts.

>German women getting raped by Islamists

Again, that isn't the subject of this conversation at all. We're talking about why America has enemies in the middle east and feels the need to spend the better part of a TRILLION dollars per year on defense.

>Paris has "no go" zones full of Islamists.

Again...these are France's failures, though they aren't unrelated to the US. However, if you think the US has played a role in the disgrace of France, I'm happy to talk about that.

>Seriously, just read the introduction to that article and you'll see how ignorant your perspective is.

"Your perspective is ignorant" in a generalized way, doesn't mention anything incorrect about my statements. Not an argument.

>Have you ever asked yourself how a country can receive tacit and unlimited protection without ever "acting"?

No, because I know why. You're conveniently geographically located with a big ass border right the fuck next to us, so we have had a vested interest in keeping your shit at least somewhat together, especially during the Cold War when your proximity was advantageous for both nuclear defensive and offensive capability.

>Is it possible that our diplomacy and economic relationships with certain countries ARE OUR ACTION?

Sure, but that's not even like 1% of what keeps you safe. If the USA disappeared tomorrow from the planet and Canada was left to its own devices, it would either have to start acting like the US, or become subservient to some other world power who would protect it. There are no other options.

>No one is talking about that.

You're not talking about these things because they contradict your argument. That's my whole point, you're cherry picking.

>al qaeda and the taliban have jack shit to do with the US

"ISIL originated as Jama'at al-Tawhid wal-Jihad in 1999, which pledged allegiance to al-Qaeda and participated in the Iraqi insurgency following the 2003 invasion of Iraq by Western forces."

"According to some observers, ISIL emerged from the ideology of the Muslim Brotherhood, the first post-Ottoman Islamist group dating back to the late 1920s in Egypt.[100] It adheres to global jihadist principles and follows the hard-line ideology of al-Qaeda and many other modern-day jihadist groups."

>you're conveniently located with a big border next to us...so we have a vested interest in keeping your shit together, especially during the cold war

Okay. You're not wrong to make those statements, but to imply that American interests are the only reason that Canada is not a military state, violent wasteland is retarded. Yes, American interests often overlap with Canadian interests. That's not a coincidence. But you're acting as if Canada isn't a sovereign nation and could not survive without America. As a matter of fact, I think Canada would be better off today if it wasn't so strongly aligned with the US because the US draws heat because of its violence and militarism worldwide.

>If the usa disappeared tomorrow...

Who would be seeking to harm Canada? Name specifically who would be champing at the bit to harm us? And explain why.

>because they contradict your argument.

No. My argument is that America catches hell because it kills civilians worldwide, it overthrows governments, it corrupts economies, it manipulates elections, it arms rebels...it does all of these things and somehow YOU'RE SHOCKED THAT THE USA HAS ENEMIES.

Yes, retard, the US has enemies. And it isn't because they're prosperous and arrogant and fat. It's because they're violent and have caused more misery than perhaps any country in the last forty years. So no, I'm not talking about German rapefugees, because that's a discrete issue.

>making up strawman quotes

>who would want to harm Canada? who would want to rob us, conquer us? we're so nice and peaceful and sweet, nobody conquers wealthy peaceful states that treat everyone nicely.

>superpower has enemies not because great game competition but because of how we play the game, unlike the others who play and have no enemies at all... like... uhhh.

Go away, leaf.

Haha! Nice concession speech, faggot.

You are literally the quintessential ignorant american who has never learned how to debate or discuss an issue beyond stating that "America is best country." You're an embarrassment.

You are where the stereotypes come from.

Lolz. Don't get too snuggy under your US-made security blanket.

Sup Forumstuga

https:// .gg/fxQ7nFw

>Put "discord" in the gap, captcha thinks its spam

Can I apologize?

I felt something in the pit of my stomach after I replied to you. I think I actually pity you because you didn't choose where or how you were raised. I'm sorry.

avast, knaves!

Sup Forumstuga

https:// .gg/fxQ7nFw

>Put "discord" in the gap, captcha thinks its spam
this gets past the captcha

The American dream

>be yuro
>get cucked and trucked every day
ebin

I've been waiting to get shot everyday. still hasn't happened. must be doing something wrong.

>blimpffff
>doing anything but sucking arab and jewish cock.