I have a question, how can any white person not believe in at least some form of white supremacy...

I have a question, how can any white person not believe in at least some form of white supremacy? I'm a kike it's abudently clear to me.

I don't understand how you could look at what has been built in the last 500 years and then come to the conclusion that importing foreigners in sufficient number to change the makeup of your countries is some how going to make things better. It's absolutely astonishing to me how inverted the world has become.

Liberals if you're on here, I want to understand your reasoning.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=929sn1qMCcM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>how can any white person not believe in at least some form of white supremacy?
Basic understanding of history is all you need to realize fascism and white supremacy have no future.

Just like communism was going to take over the world right?

youtube.com/watch?v=929sn1qMCcM

Do you know what a strawman argument is?

>white supremacy

There's one simple way to put an end to that notion:

White Leftists

How can whites be superior if they are literally trying to kill themselves through birth control, degenerate lifestyles, and importing terrorists?

Right-wing whites, sure, they are superior in many ways, but that is only like half of the white population

Baby boomers need cheap labour to subsidize their existence. They fucked up everything else, this is their final gift to us.

>Implying it isn't a jewish ploy

They would know better if the jews didn't control everything they consume.
That't your answer, .

Even white leftists are superior to the trash they believe in importing. While misguided anyone who believes in a grand responsibility to save genetic inferiors is fundamentally above though obviously self destructive.

I don't want to dominate other races; I want to preserve my own. That doesn't even require a label, it's common fucking sense.

Whenever I discuss this with leftists I use a similar angle. I argue that other races would be better off without us; its as much for their benefit as it is for ours really.

I disagree, I believe the white population does have a responsibility to guide the development of other peoples to a better future(by appropriate application of force if needed).

This is literally impossible to do if you let them outbreed you and take over your country.

Here's a mind-blower.

The belief that whites would survive and thrive on their own without any input from any other race is itself a white supremacist notion, because this is not true for ANY other race.

He's saying that arguing that "it's inevitable" and "muh future" has been tried before and it ended up being wrong. Retard.

Actually, fascism and white supremacy are the only way that there WILL be a future.

I know for a fact that no shitskins genuinely believe that they can survive without whites. They're waiting to get slapped back down in their place and keep acting out more and more in order to provoke whites.

Yar, the kike controlled idiot box be a huge contributor to lubbers desire to be degenerate.

The Chinese seem to be doing alright.

Fail to see how this is mind blowing

>this is the last attempt by the Jewish globalists to fulfill their NWO plans before they get annihilated.

Baby boomers are a generation of fucking idiots.

True or not, the content of the arguments for immigration are rarely based upon this. In addition alternatives are never discussed.

I do agree boomers are a blight and the prior generation was shown to be incompetent.

>anyone who believes in a grand responsibility to save genetic inferiors is fundamentally above though obviously self
And also intuitively aware of their race's superiority.

Do you? Because your first argument was one.

>I believe the white population does have a responsibility to guide the development of other peoples to a better future(by appropriate application of force if needed).
It is not my fucking problem, especially since they and white leftists do not want anything close to it. I can't blame them on this issue. We leave them alone, they leave us alone is the ideal.
Also, you literally said that you are a kike. So fuck off trying to spread this bullshit.

It's simply not going to happen while you share the same planet. Someone needs to establish appropriate order.

What's going on now is the kids are being given control while the parents commit suicide.