Fire has mostly burned itself out. Burned through pretty much the whole building

No collapse. What a surprise...

youtube.com/watch?v=5d5iIoCiI8g

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States
express.co.uk/news/world/736223/9-11-tower-Building-7-collapse-fire-conspiracy
youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
youtube.com/watch?v=ALj5MKjy2BU
whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/hijackers.html
youtube.com/watch?v=i4eMgVv9jQI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

9/11 CONFIRMED HOAX

now it may be filled with ghouls

>be muzzie
>hungry as fuck
>can't eat until sun down because pedo said I'll go to hell
>tired from selling kebab all day
>time to break fast
>stick some food on with poopy hands
>set the building on fire because you passed out
>cause of fire found

BREAKING NEWS: FIRE WAS STARTED BY CURLING IRON

b-but what about the building not nearly close enough but next to it? all that heat can melt things

Nothing of value was lost.

Really? How many nazi's were in there? Was there a sprinkling of ANTIFAS too.

If not, your statement is false.

it was in london. probably poos were in their and muslims burned it down because "fuck poos"

but did they really win? i bet that smell of burning poo will linger. dont want to be down wind of that

idiots: derp dat building burnt for hours and it didnt collapse = 911 conspiracy DERRRRP

maybe cuz a big fucking plane didnt slam into the side of it?

fucking idiots

A plane didn't hit the third tower either, yet the entire building was decimated

This is a shit thread so I'll ask here, when were the old flags enabled? Not been here in a while.

plane didn't slam into WTC7 either, mr friggin in the riggin

Jet fuel can't melt passports.

True, the third building only had 1/3rd of the bottom taken out by the other towers collapsing in such close proximity.

>H for hillary

how many sandnigs just got roasted

do you know what decimated means you retarded fucking nigger?

It will definitely collapse though, because the fire was just too intense.

Have we started the fire?

A lot of people are overlooking the fact that the world trade center was built by Italian mafia controlled contractors. 99% sure they used shit materials in that construction while charging top dollar.

We shouldn't have these inhumane buildings anymore.

exactly

Yes, the fire rises.

Bin that flame

Is that why it started collapsing inward from the penthouse down?

why the fuck did the fire burn straight up in 2 vertical lines?

yesterday EST

No jet fuel you fucking dipshit leaf

This is fucking awesome. Last two digits of my post are the death toll

New cladding according to an escaped resident.

that is the worst lamest picture of the wtc7 damages EVER

The guy on perriscope asked the firefighters a few hours ago why they weren't directing hoses at the building

"We don't want to risk adding too much water weight and having the building collapse"

>building collapse
>too much weight
>add a jet and a thousand people

It got hit by the other ones, with all the pressure from something so heavy falling I'm surprised it didn't clear at least a few blocks, and there was all the debris hitting that one in particular.

Nothing surprising about it.
The US government wasted a few million Vietnamese and over 50,000 Americans in Vietnam.
The US government backed the Soviets over the Germans and then pushed the Holocaust lie invented by the Soviets.
Read this- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States
The US government is staffed by and controlled by people who rape and torture children for a hobby.

And it surprises ANYONE that they'd blow up a building for some rich jew to collect insurance on?
Really? How much willful ignorance do people have here?

These fuckers are on record for fucking you over and yet you think you can vote the problem away...

Oh dear.

can't go in because fire...can't use water because "water is too heavy"...what the fuck are they doing then? smoking ganja

be safe brit anons ;_; i hope none of you are in there right now

surprises anyone that some fucking rag heads would try to kill Americans by hijacking some planes and flying them into buildings ?

Those 2 rooms are still burning strong

>let's cover our building with flammable material
>it's a bit dangerous but super cheap

Whenever the OP of the sticky was posted, 15-ish hours ago?

Oh they'd do it, but without high-level help, they'd never actually be able to pull it off.
The op is too large-scale.
Ragheads prefer small-scale by visible attacks. Shit that makes people really scared because no security in the world can prevent it.
Large-scale attacks like 9/11 require government help without question. Too many things have to go right for durkas to actually pull off on their own.

One plane, one building? Yes, it can be done.
Multiples? Nope.

Why the fuck don't terrorists set a town on fire over night? Would be quite effective. Another reason why I don't believe in terrorists. They are too retarded to be real.

The Mud cunt sharks are the real life death eaters. Fucking slytherin death eater cunts want to kill white gryffindor, hufflepuff, and ravenclaw people. And feminist fuck face nigger kike cunts are all like Dolores Umbridge, Faggot fascism with a smile and fucking political correctness stick jammed too fucking far up in they're god damn fucking ass backwards sphincter it fucks with they're sick fuck mind. Feminist and Muslims are all terrorists only deserving of death mother fuckers.

Keep telling yourself that Hanz. Let'm kept flooding your country. Let me know how that works out for you in 20 years

Oh, that explains everything then.
>CONSPIRITARDS BTFO

>With all the pressure from something heavy falling I'm surprised it didn't clear a few blocks
Yes, VERY surprising, isn't it...

I'm not in any way saying I want that to happen or that I believe all those muslims will integrate well. That's a completely different topic.

I'm saying that from the top off my head I have like 20 more efficient ideas to kill people than those fucking terrorists. They are either god damn retarded or (((not supposed))) to kill many people.

try last 3 digits

Yes I'm sure if they'd added the weight of water, the building would have turned into a fine dust rapidly and symmetrically. That explains everything.

Plus you know the Twin Towers weren't at capacity in terms of people? They were designed to hold a lot more weight than they were at the time.

Also, WTC:
>No jet
>No people

Really makes you think.

9/11 is very obviously is an inside job. Mossad and certain high ranking elements in the CIA are the obvious perps.

There better be at least 713 deaths. please kek make it happen

>Tower 7, which housed the Secret Service, the CIA, the Department of Defence and the Office of Emergency Management, collapsed after seven hours of burning. ohh vey
>burning... after 7 hours of burning it collapsed. Hu duh lets put all these secret departments in a building that is the only building in the world to collapse from fire.
>express.co.uk/news/world/736223/9-11-tower-Building-7-collapse-fire-conspiracy inb4 kikes not even reading.

If 9/11 was in inside job, why where Saudis on the planes, not Iraqis?
Why would the Saudis want to hurt their own relationship with USA?

Israel steals passports.

Many of the 19 came out and claimed they had passports stolen and weren't involved,

Lets put this big fucking false flag together
>but we cant put a few monkeys on a plane, thats the part which is impossible.

Your not considering the fact that a freaking boeing 747 faceplanted the twin towers at full speed

WHY would Israel want Saudis, there fucking allies in the ME, to be compromised?
You are just beyond rertarded.

Israel would have put Iranian passports on the planes, or Syrian. THOSE are their enemies.

I saw this picture for the first time literally today at morning... at night this happens. I don't know, man. I'm not saying anything, but I don't know, man.

>WHY would Israel want Saudis, there fucking allies in the ME, to be compromised?
Simple. Controversy. Israel and jews thrive on controversy. They want shit as gray as possible. Black and white makes wars easy to fight.

Learn how psychology works my friend. Worlds open up to you.

Because the elite in Saudi Arabia work behind the scenes with Israel, the US, and Britain. It's the ideological spawning pool of Wahhabism which are often used a unwitting puppets by the Cryptocracy. You notice Saudi Arabia wasn't on Gen. Clark's list of seven nations to be destroyed in five years. Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, and Iran were.

youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

estimated death count?

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=ALj5MKjy2BU

You just can't accept that those guys on the planes where probably actual terrorists and that this terror attack was probably not a false flag.

I'm totally in when we are talking about US letting the attack happen on purpose or talking about how they blew up WTC7, but thinking there were no planes / no terrorists on them is just plain retarded.

Wrong place to interject conflicting speculation, (((they))) we all know it's thermite

Yes, I suppose collapse is inevitable.

Why did they attack USS Liberty? Same shit

fridge of peace was radicalized by its muslim neighbors

He's talking about building 7 retard, a building that was never hit by a plane

you're fucking stupid. Harry potter was full of house privilage. Why do you have to tell the lies about the slytherins? Not all of them are death eaters. You're just a racist

3 Sudanese
8 Kenyans
78 Somalis
5 Lybians
2 armenians
5 Lebanese
10 Syrians
0 Anglos

whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/hijackers.html

REFRIGERATOR OF PEACE

>no collapse
>what a surprise

You're acting as if it got hit by a plane.

Is there no sprinkler systems in London high-rises?

It's almost unheard of for a fire to engulf a building like that.

Looks suspicious to me.

Wasn't it hit by falling debris that literally weighed hundreds of tons?

damn all those 8 inch dick gonne. whos gonna please whitewomen now

>when we are talking about US letting the attack happen on purpose

That's my belief. That the CIA radicalized durkas to be used at whim, that Osama was a CIA agent, and that terrorists actually did do 9/11, but because they were allowed to.
9/11 couldn't have happened without the US government allowing it. But the US government would have never done 9/11 themselves because there's no plausible deniability in that.

The absolute rule #1 of covert ops: Plausible Deniability is God
Never do anything you can make your enemies do.

Building 7 was intentionally brought down in this way: Luckiest Man in the World™ has his property sacrificed in an act of terror. Another building, number 7, is also catastrophically damaged, a loss. Firefighters are worried it'll collapse on them during rescue ops, so tell the owner that it's a danger. He sees another insurance opportunity, and goes for it. In order to further government intentions, the building is labeled by government and media as damaged by the terrorists, to further insurance claim usefulness.

It's a scam. Building 7 is insurance fraud. HIGH LEVEL insurance fraud, that if brought into court would cause investigations, and investigations are a bad thing in covert ops. So stories are spun to keep things quiet.

I think the people saying there wasnt planes there are wrong IMO no need think about that
>but it still wouldnt have made the whole building just crumble like nothing because the upper part collapsed on it and certainly not 2 times exactly the same, and then WTC 7.
>WTC 7, which housed the Secret Service, the CIA, the Department of Defence and the Office of Emergency Management this aint just a coincidence either remember everybody got out of WTC 7

>Wasn't it hit by falling debris that literally weighed hundreds of tons

This

>reported that the men who hijacked the aircraft used phony IDs containing the names of real people living in Arab nations in the middle east.

Look at it this way: It makes fucking sense for e.g. Afghans to use Saudi passes to make the USA attack them instead of Afghanistan and acutally start a Christian / Muslim war. It does not make any sense for jews to put Saudi passes on the planes so the USA attacks their allies and sparks a war next door.

And that is exactly why the USA did NOT attack the Saudis after the attacks, but Afghanistan and Iraq. Because that is where the guys where really from.

this

were on to you. better pack it in.

Stop appropriating white culture, thanks.

What was the official report of why WTC 7 collapsed again?
>fire
>top kek

See pic

We get it, you just learned what that word literally means

Funny because a swiss is what im most ethnically like

Kek

He makes a valid point though. Building 7 was in imminent danger of collapse. It was a threat to anyone on site trying to perform rescue. It had to come down. The story was just made up in a way to maximize insurance profits and get people as mad as possible to support military campaigns.
That building was coming down at any rate.

It fell down like a fucking professionally planned demolition dewd

>muh heritage

>entire building was decimated

1. Reach for dictionary
2. Look up "decimated"
3. Learn

It must be pretty heartbreaking for poms right now. You do your level best to make make these beautiful and diverse peoples feel at home and they still accidently kill themselves in nail bomb attacks and building fires, harming horrible racist whites in the process. It must feel like no matter what you do, these amazing and heroic PoCs just can't seem to find their feet.

Top fucking kek.

It was a modern building and could have easily been cleaned up and repaired.

WE WUZ?

But it didn't.

youtube.com/watch?v=i4eMgVv9jQI

you'd never get the stench of goat out though

your experiment is invallid, you dont have the extreme weight of the building on the super hot steel frame.

This is now a log thread

Compares a demolition that have taken weeks if not months to set up, whole building is stripped, major structural weakened what not, to WTC 7.
>kek