George Webb saga General

so, George Webb is getting too close and they're bringing out the big guns. Last night Webb's supposed-brother Danton or something claims he remembers what color Tonka truck George had.
Now I'm hearing all about some "Truther Community" and how they're all mad at George, and I'm watching this video of some guy bully Jason for being a bad cinematographer. What's going on? who are these guys?
youtube.com/watch?v=OziNcWjUd4E&t=3s
meanwhile Daily Caller runs an Awan bros. article dailycaller.com/2017/05/21/house-it-aides-fear-suspects-in-hill-breach-are-blackmailing-members-with-their-own-data/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ywpEZBIU5zg
youtube.com/watch?v=aYDfwUJzYQg
youtube.com/watch?v=hMJoAO5OZY8
youtu.be/QDeAcE7-024?t=2238
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I maintain that we are not associated with Crowdstrike, the DNC, nor any Deepstate actors.

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=ywpEZBIU5zg

dave acton called defango at 3am
said his name came from when he was livin and actin in akton or some shit
his mom's maiden name is acton
you'd think he would have remembered that
these guys are media matters / crowdstrike
>usual suspects
>perhaps collateral damage of a couple youtubers

>my id
>what is he telling us

Is that guy related to Richard Spencer?

Explain to me George webs background. He came out of nowhere. Was he a reporter?

quite astute of you
i bet the motherfucker is related

all I know is Sales? he's said he worked at McAffee back in the day

software sales
political blogger
holder of tesla's secrets
oh..... and
>he's fbianon

youtube.com/watch?v=aYDfwUJzYQg

>music video actor

HOOOOOOOOOOOLY FUCK
FIND HIM

Is this the thread they're trying to slide? There's gotta be something good for all these shills to be here right now.

dude i wouldn't doubt it.

be sure to check out #UNRIG by Robert David Steele and Dr. Cynthia McKinney
youtube.com/watch?v=hMJoAO5OZY8

obligatory (((sweigert))).

He has buddies in mossad, just saying he said that himself in his videos.

Play jewish games, win jewish prizes.

so, tell me, who are acton and lift the veil and the valor guy? George and them aren't addressing those guys at all. I didn't pay attention to Fandango... where does he stand?

whole situation just got confusing as fuck imo George is 90% true covering for Israel and his "brother" is either him or deepstate trying to slide the investigation

>Digits
42379865982347spooki42379865982349me

>old mossad
>retired fbi
these guys use code words, yaknow

george admits acton is his brother here youtu.be/QDeAcE7-024?t=2238

I honestly think George is a disinfo agent. Real strange about his ''brother'' making a video on youtube and calling him an embarrassment to their entire family. Who would humiliate their brother in revenge for humiliation though? Is this what you would do out of spite against an ego driven internet phony brother?

He calls himself old Mossad which is really weird and should trouble you. He also went on a huge rant during a live stream calling kim dotcom a ''fucking phony'' over and over. When Kim was offering to come on their livestream they back pedaled and instantly released a video saying Kim is not a phony and they are in this together. Super fuckin sketchy.

His 55 original videos going missing in what he called a glitch, later admitting he deleted them himself on stream. Claims to have super assassins after him in extreme larp variations. Keeps the goys enthralled in the jason bourne esque spy thrilling action.

Says a truth and reconciliation would be good enough to wash the sins off the pedgate guilty. Seems like a tool used for consensus cracking. Dont trust.

Will do.

>Says a truth and reconciliation would be good enough to wash the sins off the pedgate guilty.

Link??

this is George Webb you fucking cucks... a SALES DOUCHE

fandango is fighting for his fake youtube channel that could now be a real one
they're attacking him
he's hitting back
he sucks
acton is george webb's brother. David Acton aka Dave Acton
valor guy apparently is a musical dancer boy as per kek in Sup Forums thread verse but he's also part of the little attack hound thing
so is david seaman and ha goodman
>wtf.jpg
the people that are on the ground setting up meetings and walking the path of a dead woman like literally the last steps (molly macauley in baltimore) --- look, that's where the action is. The newsmakers are George Webb the fucking absolute LEGEND and Jason Goodman, founder of Crowdsource The Truth

All tonka trucks are yellow you fucking mongoloid.

I had a bad ass one when I was a kid. It was big enough to sit in.

that doesn't mean the faceless dave acton we've only heard but not seen who could be deep state using a voice modulator to sound like his brother who has a screw loose (projecting that onto GW)
>old mossad
>old
>retired
>mossad
>fbi
>retired fbi

George cucked his deep-state shill brother. that is why he is after blood

sorry, mossad / second part of that was for see

they were separated

take what he says with a grain of salt. hes good at what he does

this is playing out on trump's timeline and no one else's

Only thing that matters is that Webb is a zionist; therefore, he needs to be gassed like the rest of them.

lol he's not israeli, he's american
he's not jewish. that is a ruse to be able to mesh with jason

moron, he admitted on cancerous reddit that he is a zionist. Take that shit out of here.

It feels like this guy is David Seaman mk II electric boogajoo

if you were an intelligence guy
out in the open with a cover of a guy who sold his house to make america great again
and at one point you get the shit scared out of you and you have to let someone know you're being fed data
are you going to say you're retired fbi or "old mossad" which doesn't even exist?

if you're getting intelligence from french mossad zionists would you:
A) say that you support israel
B) stop getting intelligence