ARRGH! All ye pirates come out o' tha brig!

In this thread, we sea-farin', bloodthirsty pirates'll try to answer the land-lubber question. All ye pirates come vent yer rage agin' anti-Piracy laws.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HxGOs62HQjk
youtube.com/watch?v=x-axVwr1woM
youtu.be/nmGuy0jievs
youtube.com/watch?v=i8ju_10NkGY
youtu.be/8G_L9tXEwmc
youtube.com/watch?v=cY6Fs_HaQ1E
youtube.com/watch?v=Rd1ASJh_7l0
youtube.com/watch?v=CfMm7cIsb_I
youtube.com/watch?v=TjAOZmIY8sE
youtu.be/prYlBIvKGOA
youtube.com/watch?v=4T5r-bAsk4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>reddit

Those lame landlubbers needs t' learn th' facts! Th' decline in our pirate population be leadin' t' th' global warmin' epidemic!

Wtf is wrong with you?

>Denmark

Literally the cumstain of scandinavia

Daily reminder that Sup Forums be a pirate board

Yarrr! There be torrents in these seas! ARRGH!

You wouldn't download a car.

Aye! This man be tellin' the truth. I be comin' from Sweden and Denmark be a treacherous swine of a nation.

press r to pay respects to Dread Pirate Roberts

Pirate thread Scuttled

>no fun allowed
AYE, WALK THE PLANK YE FAGGOT

Who we be plundering now matey?

To0((YOU))9M

greetings fellow somalians, how do you do?

Hows it goin ya bloody wankes ?

>the eternal lubber
Avast, ye bilge suckin swab. Yer askin fer a plankin and keelhaulin.

Yarr. I'll be sure to pour out a drink o rum for our friend Roberts.

Heh.... ye filthy cum guzzlin bastid

Argh

youtube.com/watch?v=HxGOs62HQjk
youtube.com/watch?v=x-axVwr1woM

Why are you doing this?

>When the landlubbers try to stop a group of internet white supremacists with memes but ye just make a group of scurvy swashbucklers that sail the seven seas

youtu.be/nmGuy0jievs

PUT YER SOUL INTO IT YE LANDLUBBER.
YARR HARR HARR

Jihadis endangering your life? Deus vults trying to start a war and getting you in the middle of it? Come join the Sup Forums pirate club, be safe as we sail the seven seas, catching fish, plundering port city bars and kidnapping sexy ladies and returning them after we've had some fun with them. Arrgh, pirates of the old were violent and mean, pirates of the 21st century are all about economic/legal responsibilties and FUN. Hell come join us in somalia, a land without rules where a man can wear a dress and shoot an ak in the air as a mating call to the ladies. Can't do that in kekistani right?

Came in expecting rum. Leaving disappointed.

walk my plank, faggot

AYE AYE CAPTAIN

ARGHHHHHHHH

Sorry ta dissapoint ya user. The rums gone for some reason.

Ye joking ye fockin homosexual ?

WE ARE MEAN

OFF TO THE PLANK YE BASTID

YARR SHIVER ME TIMBERS

youtube.com/watch?v=i8ju_10NkGY

WIND AT YER BACK LADS, WHEREVER YA GO

Love me some rum laddies, got any?

Sure none of ya faggits dared to drink all of it ye ?

We require safe port M80
[spoiler]Working on a Discord[/spoiler]

arrRrRRRR I GOT THE RUM, BOYS

*SMACKS LIPS*

Call it Sup Forumstuga

AH NOE YE DONT

ARGHHHH

Ahahah !

Whos got the rums now ye filthy bastard

I've seen horrors... horrors that ye've seen. But ye 'ave no right t' call me a murderer. Ye 'ave a right t' scuttle me. Ye 'ave a right t' do that... but ye 'ave no right t' judge me. 'tis impossible fer words t' describe wha' be necessary t' those who dunno wha' horror means. Horror... Horror has a face... 'n ye must make a scallywag o' horror. Horror 'n moral terror are yer scallywags. If they be nah, then they be enemies t' be feared. They be truly enemies! I remember when I was wit' the Navy... seems a thousand centuries ago. We went into a boat t' inoculate some sprogs. We left th' boat aft we had inoculated th' sprogs fer polio, 'n this ole scallywag came runnin' aft us 'n he was cryin'. He couldn't see. We went back thar, 'n they had come 'n hacked off every inoculated arm. Thar they were in a pile. A pile o' wee arms. 'n I remember... I... I... I cried, I wept like some grandmother. I wanted t' tear me teeth out; I didn' know wha' I wanted t' do! 'n I wants t' remember it. I ne'er wants t' forget it... I ne'er wants t' forget. 'n then I realized... like I was shot... like I was shot wit' a diamond... a diamond right through me forehead. 'n I thought, me God... th' genius o' that! Th' genius! Th' will t' do that! Perfect, genuine, complete, crystalline, pure. 'n then I realized they were stronger than we, 'cause they could stand that these were nah monsters, these were scallywags... trained cadres. These scallywags who fought wit' thar hearts, who had families, who had sprogs, who were filled wit' love... but they had th' strength... th' strength... t' do that. If I had ten divisions o' those scallywags, our troubles here would be o'er mighty handsomely. Ye 'ave t' 'ave scallywags who are moral... 'n at th' same time who are able t' utilize thar primordial instincts t' scuttle without feelin'... without passion... without judgment... without judgment! 'cause 'tis judgment that defeats us.

OY QUIT FOOLIN AROUND WITH THE RUM. YE SCALLYWAGS WILL JUST WASTE THE LOT OF IT.

youtu.be/8G_L9tXEwmc

It's a he ho hi ho

bunch of ship's whores posting in a landlubbers bread. Get keel-hauled corsairs!

Too long ye bastid, didnt read

I cant read anyways ahaha

What in Davy Jones' locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I'll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I've led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o' swag. I'll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o' pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o' monsoon that'll wipe ye off the map. You're sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o'er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o' the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I'll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o' the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn't, ye didn't, and now ye'll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I'll shit fury all over ye and ye'll drown in the depths o' it. You're fish food now, lad.

Aye m80
>How do I do this? just post the invite code?

Ahoy ye matey somalians, look at me.
I be the Cap'n now.

I guess?

Death to all sea lurvin' pirate faggots!

youtube.com/watch?v=cY6Fs_HaQ1E

TOO LATE YE BASTARD

DRANK ALL OF IT

LOOK BOYS! WE GOT OURSELVES AN ESCAPEE FROM THE PLANTATIONS! CATCH EM AND WE CAN GET US A REWARD

Fair sails, me hearties. We be the masters of our seas once again.

I'll see ye sent ta davie jones locker fer that ye scurvy bilgerat.

Ahoy matie!! Shiver me timbers. Yo ho ho and a bucket of rum. What arrg all dese landlubbers fussin' about ?

we aint let any darkies be pirates! We kind your kind in the holds of the jews. We sell ya back to the hook nose capins for a good reward.

NOE CAPTAIN

am not into nigge arsehole

Fucking nigger go back to Africa. We don't want your piracy here.

Send it out ye blowhole

ARGHHH

YOU CALL ME BILGERAT AGAIN YE FOCKIN BASTID

THEN THROW IM OVERBOARD. LET THE SHARKS HAVE IM

Sup Forums is a board of pirates.

ITT: larping 12yo fags that watched too much pirates of the carribean

Sup Forumstuga

https:// .gg/fxQ7nFw

>Put "discord" in the gap, captcha thinks its spam

Shiver me timbers, 'earties! why did our last ship sink?

Oy Cap you have no mercy for the sharks ?

Kermit Th' Frog,

Thank ye kindly fer yer recent work in muppetizin' th' crew light infantry, which will no doubt be mighty useful in some way, at sometime, given some circumstances that 'ave at this moment in time escaped me.

I be writin' t' ye t' let ye know that ye needs t' be especially careful about any association, wit' th' French. If ye be captured by them ye should immediately loot yer owns life. I do nah recommend suicidification lightly, however th' French 'ave a penchant fer eatin' queer slimy thin's, such as yourself, or scallywags pet snails. I'm nigh-on certain 'twould be better t' die smartly than watch Pierre 'n someone else wit' a French name, eat ye alive from th' bottom up, which be wha' I would assume they would do.

Unless o' course th', th' frog o' yer name, has naught t' do wit' ye bein' a garden variety amphibiarian, 'n ye yourself are French . In which case, eat steel ye abomination. If nah however, then refrain from eatin' th' steel. Also, that Jim Henson's got his hand up yer arse.

How long are these flag option going to last?

>tfw in 30 ft swells and the deck watch officer decides to sit in the trough and you runnin on the bulkheads

yarrrr when be the day of the keelhaul?

That's how ye know ye be alive

YE BE HAVIN A BLACK ID! YE BE BLACKBEARD?

PLUNDER THIS LANDLUBBERRRR

What has Sup Forums become

Need to 1488 this board.

Arr ya dumb pollack, ye swab the poop deck yet?

'tis th' way o' doin' thin's now nancy.
Nice diget by th' way.

shut the fuck up whitey

I recently stayed at yer establishment 'n wished t' spend th' few moments that I 'ave t' meself now, havin' returned t' sea, writin' t' ye, t' thank ye ferâ¦

Thank ye fer yer galley's fine attempt at Swedish stew, th' recipe I gave them in hopes o' recreatin' th' culinary delights o' th' Swedish war. Ne'er 'ave I tasted boiled meat quite like it, 'n yer tinned vegetables were t' die fer.

But also I be writin' t' warn ye that I somewhat concerned Manual, in quotation marks, be lootin' advantage o' ye. Nah that I suspect 'im o' pilferin' or runnin' illegal boxin' matches in th' hotel's cellar or anythin' like that, but havin' spent quite some time on th' Iberian peninsula, shoutin' at Spaniards, lookin' at Spaniards, 'n shootin' Spaniards, I reckon I 'ave th' authority in sayin' I do nah believe 'im t' be a Spaniard. Here's a wee fact fer ye Cap'n Fawlty horses orginate from Spain, 'n yer so-called waiter de Spaniardland, unlike other Iberians 'n also scallywags from th' south o' France or North o' Morocco, had no affinity wit' horses, only mentionin' them twice. A sure sign that he be a stooge full o' dastation!

I believe his lootin' o' advantage o' ye be on less healthy lines, 'n it may come as a surprise, but I believe he revels in creatin' a grotesque pantomine fer his owns twisted amusement. Whilst on th' surface yers be a superbly run hotel, when nah under watchful eye Manual be quite, quite th' silly sausage, buffoonin' around like a sprog at a party, where thar are other sprogs.

Head me words Cap'n Fawlty 'n get rid o' 'im, afore he gets ye 'n yer hotel into a stickly situation. Also enclosed be th' half crown I owe Major Gowen half a crown. Th' reason why tempoarirly eludes me.

enclosed half a crown, but note that Gowen may now owe me naught, or a full crown.

Can we go ever back to the day where we Hunted you and you Raided us

stahp

Ahoy mateys! pretty strumpets be landin'

SHIFFFVVVERRRRRR MEEEE TIMMBBERRRSSSSS
m8

I want that poop deck so clean you can eat off it

>TONIGHT WE DINE ON THE POOP DECK

Captain Swift!!

fuck off ye bastard, ye all deserve death and nothin but it !

We need more shanties!
youtube.com/watch?v=Rd1ASJh_7l0

youtube.com/watch?v=CfMm7cIsb_I
I DREAMED A DREAM THE OTHER NIGHT

Dear Ramsay!
Hows thin's feedin' those dolatinous puddin' heads o'er in Chelsea, ye blonde crinkily faced bastard? Ye'd ne'er get me in one those geriatritious barracks, rottin' away in me knickers, spendin' me days shufflin' about, mutterin' t' meself, repeatin' th' same memories t' meself as I ramble on 'n on about thin's nobody cares about, goin' on har got ye didn't I Ramsay!? I'm as sharp as a Sikh's beard! Bet ye can't even tell anymore bein' surrounded by scallywags who should've died in th' second carnatic.

How about ye stop wastin' yer souply talents wit' veterans wit' three taste buds between them 'n come o'er here fer a real culinary challenge? I cannot offer ye, a well known Michelin scallywag, any o' th' comforts ye may 'ave become accustomed t' in London, but I expect ye will be able t' shirk any taste fer th' finer thin's, manners, or desire fer anythin' other than work or sufferin', 'cause ye be a Scottish, 'n even now at sea.

Even now in sea, under constant bombardment day 'n night from enemy cannon, in nigh continual darkness, 'n wit' our shirts frozen well-nigh solid, naught be as bad as a Scottish winter.

How's yer knowledge o' recipes where th' main ingredient be horse? I'm sure havin' previously chiefed in Paris ye're quite adept, which best be useful in a few months when th' horses thaw out. 'til then ye'll be able t' test yer skills wit' boot leather, candlewax, ear wax, er, Pewter? Er, hair? 'n o' course lots 'n lots o' fish

I do understand ye may be able t' immediately join us here at sea but it's th' swab's birthday soon 'n if would be o' fine tastin' t' th' scallywags if ye would cater fer th' occasion. Ye would needs t' brin' yer owns cake.

I hope everythin' be alright wit' ye Ramsay, 'n that ye be still enjoyin' shoutin' at other scallywags subordinates. Don't do that o'er here though, 'cause we 'ave a strict hierarchy that ye're nah part o' 'n they'll prolly scuttle ye.

youtube.com/watch?v=TjAOZmIY8sE

>that countenance when no loyal port-maid

The day o the plank draws e're closer me hardy.

Aye ye dirty cunt, th' Jolly Rodger 's the bann'r o' our autism.

youtu.be/prYlBIvKGOA

I've pirated the PirateBay movie on piratebay.

Also rum.

you're all a bunch of larping faggots
real pirates today would dox people, raid sites and fuck with annoying people. You're not even able to do that.

YEARGHH
youtube.com/watch?v=4T5r-bAsk4k

>I've pirated the PirateBay movie on piratebay.
TO DAVEY JONES LOCKER WITH YE

There are some lines even we black hearted scallywags should never cross arr

Aye, th' time has come t' make the normie fleet disperse. Day o' th' plank fuckin' when?