/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - KEKISTAN PLEBBITORS FUCK OFF BACK TO REBBIT EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps)
publicpool.kinja.com/
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ

APPEARANCES
>Atty Gen Sessions testimony @Sen Intel Com 6/13/17
youtu.be/qDxXTbv0aVk
>Pres Trump statement on Healthcare in WI 6/13/17
youtu.be/h9Rsq0sm6tw
>Pres Trump has lunch with Congress 6/13/17
youtu.be/2FUGJFEQvTE
>Pres Trump welcomes 2016 NCAA Champs Clemson Tigers 6/12/17
youtu.be/MN2SPXYpDIo
>Pres Trump meets w/full Cabinet for 1st time 6/12/17
youtu.be/NTm4IwnfNH0
>The Faith&Freedom Coalition's Road to Majority 6/12/17
youtu.be/Hjl5aAvFIsk
>Ivanka on F&F 6/12/17
youtu.be/FCaV7eGvRLM
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #20 6/9/17
youtu.be/zLj0IGLlvk8
>VP Pence keynote speech @ Faith&Freedom Coalitoin 6/10/17
youtu.be/yh2gGNLFWLg
>VP Pence speaks @Direct Supply in WI 6/10/17
youtu.be/ia7gfL2UeUo
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>Donald Trump Carolus Rex
youtu.be/nBlYlSs2fIU
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>AF1 Takeoff in the rain
youtu.be/taZcJqUZAF8
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
youtu.be/Nyuv_bPSHBA
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

bleacherreport.com/articles/2715385-nfl-first-female-player-becca-longo-kicker
thetruthaboutguns.com/2017/06/chris-heuss/breaking-hearing-protection-act-provisions-added-to-larger-natural-resources-bill-hearing-tomorrow/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/874728484475744257
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-wednesda-1796081036
naturalresources.house.gov/live/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Awoo~

user who made the Stewart copypasta here. Not gonna lie slightly sad that Stewart lost, but I doubted he had much of a chance so the fact he got so close to winning was a surprise.

I'll vote for Gillespie in the general.
I just hope he is smart enough to note spite the Trump supporters who voted for Stewart, he needs them on his side.

Why would you refuse to screencap it if it were true then? Post genetic proof of your haircolor and what the trace elements are, then fuck off back to plebbit with your dumb fucking flag.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR PRESIDENT

Missed the chance with 3 scoops edition

I need a quick rundown on a few different groups.

r/asianmasculinity

r/politics

/gif/

Sup Forums

>bleacherreport.com/articles/2715385-nfl-first-female-player-becca-longo-kicker
WHORES STAY OUTTA MY HANDEGG REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Go to sleep user

you need to /sort/ your sleeping pattern and slay the dragon in the dreamworld

AWOO~

No

Next edition. People should be waking up soon enough.

Daily Reminder:

Stop calling them liberals ---> call them leftists
Stop calling them Social Justice Warriors ---> call them Social Justice Whiners

That is all. Good nite

He was outspent 5-1. Your pasta did some job. All anons with Trumpite candidates should do the same.

>thetruthaboutguns.com/2017/06/chris-heuss/breaking-hearing-protection-act-provisions-added-to-larger-natural-resources-bill-hearing-tomorrow/
Tomorrow morning will be the hearing lads, gotta be AWAKE!
The media is already shilling against it!
>One year since the deadly Pulse Nightclub shooting that killed 49 people in a nightclub in Orlando, Florida, House Republicans are considering a bill that could make firearms even deadlier.
This is why those faggots started gun control bullshit protests instead of talking about muslims.
>The House Committee on Natural Resources has scheduled a hearing for the morning of June 14, in which the Federal Lands Subcommittee will hear a discussion draft of the Sportsmen’s Heritage and Recreational Enhancement (SHARE) Act. The SHARE Act, which is being championed in a bipartisan manner by Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus (CSC) Co-Chairs Representative Jeff Duncan (R-SC), and Representative Gene Green (D-TX), is a comprehensive package that covers a wide range of hunting, fishing, and outdoor related issues. Included in the legislation is Title XVII, a strengthened version of the Hearing Protection Act.
Gotta see what comes of it!
What reps actually defend the 2nd.

that will end just as well as the last one.

How shall I celebrate the god emperor's birthday today?

What the fuck is his problem?
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/874728484475744257

All sleep and no latenight shitposting makes Jack a dull boy.

2 scoops

>r/asianmasculinity
Asian men that are triggered by the existence of white men.

>/gif/
Multi-cultural, multi-ethnic board that has a large number of literal cucks.

What are his chances in the general?

By kys

Dems will retain the governorship

WEDNESDAY SCHEDULE, TODAY'S SCHEDULE

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-wednesda-1796081036

Subject: DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR WEDNESDAY, JUNE 14, 2017

In the afternoon, President Donald J. Trump will depart the White House en route to the Department of Labor. The President will then give remarks at the Apprenticeship Initiative kickoff. Later in the afternoon, the President will sign an Executive Order. The President will then return to the White House.

ALL TIMES IN EASTERN STANDARD TIME ZONE

2:45PM THE PRESIDENT departs the White House en route to the Department of Labor

3:30PM THE PRESIDENT gives remarks at the Apprenticeship Initiative kickoff

3:45PM THE PRESIDENT signs an Executive Order

4:10PM THE PRESIDENT arrives at the White House

>Briefing Schedule:

TBD

NO BRIEFING TIME CURRENTLY

GREAT IDEA
2 scoops it is

Sort yourself out today

Why do they hate white men?

Total Power Move. Drumpf is Machiavellian! Impeach!

No idea. I hope he is smart enough to realize he needs the Trump supporter vote.

MORNING
>HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRESIDENT TRUMP! (Jun. 14th)
>Trump tweets: "The Fake News Media has never been so wrong or so dirty. Purposely incorrect stories and phony sources to meet their agenda of hate. Sad!"
>"Well, as predicted, the 9th Circuit did it again - Ruled against the TRAVEL BAN at such a dangerous time in the history of our country. S.C."
>Retweets supporter: "Liberals have an agenda and it's not in America's best interest. Keep fighting the good fight! We stand with you President Trump!"
>Tweets: "A.G. Lynch made law enforcement decisions for political purposes...gave Hillary Clinton a free pass and protection. Totally illegal!"
>"Fake News is at an all time high. Where is their apology to me for all of the incorrect stories???"
>"Heading to the Great State of Wisconsin to talk about JOBS, JOBS, JOBS! Big progress being made as the Real News is reporting."
>"2 million more people just dropped out of ObamaCare. It is in a death spiral. Obstructionist Democrats gave up, have no answer = resist!"
AFTERNOON
>Sessions' testifies in front of Senate Intel
>Calls accusations on collision a 'detestable lie'
>Dennis Rodman travels to NK for negotiations
>American in NK prison is released, but has been in coma for the past year
>Tillerson talks about comatose individual and that US is weighing sanctions on countries doing business with NK
EVENING
>Primary in VA takes place - Northam (D) and Gillespie (R) win for Governor race
>Texas police seize 600 pounds of meth-laced lollipops
>Trump tweets: "Just arrived in Wisconsin to discuss JOBS, JOBS, JOBS! #MAGA"
>"The passage of the @DeptVetAffairs Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act is GREAT news for veterans! I look forward to signing it!"
>Retweets Tucker: ".@RichardGrenell : @realDonaldTrump told Tillerson he had the full support of the U.S. Gov't to bring #OttoWarmbier home #Tucker #FoxNews"
>Fire arises in London apartment building
>Tweets: "Just got back from Wisconsin. Great day, great people!"

FIRE MUELLER

I do hope some other anons try to.

Valiant effort, user. Best of luck.

Don't you dare.

DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE YOU COCK SUCKING RUSKIE FUCK I HOPE WE GRIND YOU ALL UP INTO A FUCKING PASTE

>Sup Forums

Literal children.

I've been reading up on statistics about the prevalence of single fathers in the Black Community. Holy shit is this stuff depressing.

During fucking Slavery, Black children were more likely to grow up in a household where their parents were married than they are today. That's insane.

Is there anything that can be done to remedy the problem of the absent Black Father? I feel like it would both lower crime, and probably lower the birthrate (since Black men wouldn't be able to knock up some Black woman on welfare and run away). That seems like a win-win for everyone.

>tfw took a cheeky nap this afternoon

Don't tell me what to do

this thread is so tsundere awoo

Alright faggots, you know the drill. We're making Trump a birthday card, send me images and messages you'd like me to add to the collage. Preferably transparent but I'll add anything. Limit 3 images per person, so choose wisely. I have veto power over any selections. Then I will take it upon myself to make SURE he sees it.

YOU GET THREE SCOOPS TODAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRUMP

FRESH REDDIT SALT
GET YOUR REDDIT SALT
SESSIONS TESTIMONY REDDIT SALT
FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE REDDIT SALT

Hory Shito

Deret this

Did somebody say...

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS ???

>suppressors regulated like long guns
Haha, time for .45ACP carbines!

Happy Birthday Mr Trump!

I am so fucking tired of this shit. All my entire life I have watched NOVA slowly suck the life out of my state.

Also if you want me to write a message, make sure to sign it, even if it's just with - user.

Checked. I will do so immediately.

You think "Muh Russia" will continue into 2020? The Democrats can't be that stupid can they? They have to realize that they need an actual message by then don't they?

Its hard not to breed with the only people who have a higher IQ.

God speed user

send him a poor jeb

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAA

How long until they start killing themselves?

Eliminate no-fault divorces.

Kill all remaining black men.

Got me to vote. Solid work user. I still wish we won obviously but all things considered it was a good showing

I really do enjoy these. Keep up the good work!

Fuck off with your plebbit flag, faggot.

DERET

>r/politics
Shills shilling shills shilling shills shilling shills.

I live in Washington, I know your pain

God job anyways anons. That was a close one.

Who's that Pro-Trump girl with the glasses?

She sounds British

Hopefully not long.

Many thanks. I shall burn this as fuel on my journey to physically prepare for the Great Chimpout of 2018.

Hope the VA GOP take warning from it; media does seemed genuinely surprised at how close it was.

N-no birthday collage this year? ;_____; Send me pictures guys

>80% certainty that Sessions owned slaves
Well he certainly owned that uppity nigger on the bench

Hello there, gents and lady.

>second comment
>evidence and proof aren't the same thing
I can never get far into these things

Even the k-pop idols are doing it.

When does the SCOTUS issue a prelim ruling or something on the travel ban? Should be soon, right?

our children will have a 3 point average IQ higher than if I breed with a vapid white chick

I'm hard as fuck

Me too user

wew, lad

I just wonder what to do if voting fails; I don't want to leave my land, but any delusion of fighting for my land in violence is just that. And that kind of impotent rage is not healthy, just look at reddit if you want to see what too much of that does to you.

you mean bots and idiots

Next year if we get lucky with our President we`ll have 7.65 rifles at farms, if we get cucked here I`m gtfo the country and joining the FFR or something.
Liveleak will flourish under him once he kicks the UN and NGOs and FUCK humans rights for criminals.

Decriminalization of marijuana and a REAL pushback by the black community (from rappers, Obama types, etc) teaching personal and familial responsibility. It has to come from within. It's a truly sad situation for our fellow Americans

Geez, calm down there, Ricky.

White piggu you must deret

This also gives the message to the cuckservatives in VA that you can't win the governor race if you don't have the trump voters.

fucking kek

I still cannot believe that a Republican Presidential Candidate won Fairfax County as recently as 2000.

In 2020, Trump ought to campaign on dismantling the DC area bureaucracy. We should honestly spread federal departments around. Put the Department of Transportation in Michigan, Put the Department of Energy in Texas. etc. Why the fuck does it all need to be in DC.

Every God damn time this happens.

Cucinelli for Gov?
"Wow that was way closer than we were expecting."
Gillespie for Senate?
"Boy look at that, seemed like an easy dem win."
Trump for President?
"How as VA not been called yet? Good thing Hilary has the rust belt?"

Virginia could easily be a far right state if the GOP gave a damn, but that would mean siding with people in Appalachia over their liberal friends in Fairfax. Without the foreigners and the federal bureaucrats it would not even be a contest.

Your imaginary children would be sub-human IQ chimps if anyone would ever fucking touch you, you dumb cunt plebbitor.

Now they just need to fucking read the message. If that doesn't work I might need to start researching how to petition the White House in order to ask them to clean up the VA GOP.

Thank you based NNTNN

Will building fall down?

>naturalresources.house.gov/live/
It will be streamed here I think.

It's all in DC for efficiency.

The lesson here is don't fucking believe the polls or the media when they say the dem/GOPe has a lock. It's all bullshit designed to demoralize you.

That fat bitch at the end always gets me

It's a bad year to be a Republican in Virginia. If Clinton had won, I would have bet either Stewart or Gillespie would have won handily. However, Democrats are turning out in droves, and NOVA continues to grow each year...

Gillespie could win, but I wouldn't bet on it unless something notable happens before November (like the Mueller probe completely exonerating Trump before then)

no

best solution

Wow, look at those numbers. It says it also includes pacific islanders. I'm interested in knowing how many of those are east asian girls.