Most valuable object in the universe

If Sup Forums can find Shia's flags then find this

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/482764/ark-of-gabriel-russia-saudi-arbia-mecca-grand-mosque-ancient-weapon-Admiral-Vladimisky
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2298716/The-REAL-Last-Crusade-Nazi-search-Holy-Grail-inspired-Indiana-Jones.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/126807306/
disclose.tv/news/russia_uses_the_mysterious_artefact_ark_of_gabriel_in_an_ancient_ritual_in_antarctica/135204
youtube.com/watch?v=uv_2x6JmuaE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's in my basement. Case solved, fuck off.

It never existed. Jewish lies.

allegedly it was found recently, caused a few deaths, and then was brought to antarctica where the russian patriarch performed some ritual (probably just gave it to the nazis though)
dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/482764/ark-of-gabriel-russia-saudi-arbia-mecca-grand-mosque-ancient-weapon-Admiral-Vladimisky

Watch the faggot mods move this thread to /bant/

Buried on Oak Island.

This image is hilarious

its in ethiopia, being guarded as you speak. dont you believe in the power of myth? if you go there, and just open your mind a little bit, you will drop to your knees and cry.

Yeah let's find a (((jew))) fairy tale box.

Let me get my autism on that now.

made it back in a memecreation thread. another user had the idea, i just wooped out my mighty paint skills

This timeline is awesome.

user be careful, remember Indiana jones part 1 - it's a bad idea for the Nazis to look for the ark.

What's that supposed to be?

Its easier to find things that exist

It's in Ethiopia.

If you wanna know where the Holy Grail is, it's in Valencia Cathedral.

I think I like yours better.

They moved it to london and hid it in a public residential tower to keep it secret and safe... very safe..

It's in Antarctica; no joke. Inside a city recently uncovered under the ice caps. Peeps all across the world have been flown in there, including Buzz Aldrin.

The most valuable object in the universe is the blood of Jesus Christ. It has the power to save all from eternal damnation.

there is a good chance the nazis have it
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2298716/The-REAL-Last-Crusade-Nazi-search-Holy-Grail-inspired-Indiana-Jones.html
according to some reports the sign was given that they found the grail even and to retreat. and then it would probably now be in antarctica, just like the article in claims where the covenent got brought to.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/126807306/

Pro Tip: It doesn't exist

both are mine kinda. just the idea of the first came from someone else

this here is an edit an user made

Is the Ark related to Pandora's box?

I think I like the flag being stolen, since I followed the HWNDU when it first started. I missed the actual flag happening, but when I heard about it...I still laugh about that shit.

Thanks, Dan Brown.

Muh dick
t.tyrone

I know where the Nazi gold train is. Who can help me get the legal right to revile its location?

i didnt follow it but i still could laugh in tears every time i think about it

Have you seen Buzz Aldrins instagram tho?

If you're talking about his tweet about Antarctica, then that's fake.

It doesn't exist

We got on an Island off the coast of Nova Scotia

We use it store our keith's

Right? Oh my god. Sup Forums uses aircraft patterns and shit to literally cap the flag. Hahahaha

That's actually not a bad idea, if such a thing existed. How fitting that a Nazi wants us to find it, just like in the movie.

You mean the time he posted a picture of a pyramid?

and afterwards goes on a stealth mission on the other end of the world to infiltrate somewhat secured facillity, secure the target and leave unrecognized.

It's in here, buried under the showers.

That Buzz Aldrin tweet about "danger" was 100% fake. It never happened. It was never tweeted.

It contains the war horn that Gabriel used in an earlier time.

YOU SEEN HIS INSTAGRAM??? YOU SEEN IT???? PULL IT UP PULL IT UP RIGHT NOW!!!

Either in the Vatican archives or a USA bunker

Its in the arctic by now.
If thats the ark of gabriel, if not. Its probably in the middle east.

disclose.tv/news/russia_uses_the_mysterious_artefact_ark_of_gabriel_in_an_ancient_ritual_in_antarctica/135204
forgot the link

don't you read twitter? it's melanin

Pretty likely, which is why opening it would be bad because then Hope would escape from the box.

Its in a small unremarkable church in Ethiopia, behind three locked iron doors. And it doesn't look as fancy as that.

Thanks for a stupid thread, OP.

Supposedly the Ahnenerbe also had the spear that stabbed Jesus on the cross.
I dont even wanna know how much stuff the Ahnenerbe destroyed or hid somewhere in the swiss alps before the allies or the soviets could get to it.
The soviets instantly went on hunting trip for members of the Ahnenerbe, they were quite fixated on that after the war.

Underneath Mount Pisga neighboring Mount Nebo

>no image matches
Uh guys, am I alone here??

The fuck would it do in Jordan?

There's a nebo in Utah too...
And a Piscah in oregon

weirdly it still recognizes some "random box" as "arc of covenent found"

Hold me user. Its a sign

Read pic related

Ok then, question stands. what the fuck would it do in the US ?

What's between Oregon and Utah? Nevada. Nevada is a vast desert and home of Area 51. Only sparkle of life there is Vegas, aside from numerous weapon test facilities.

What better place to isolate a potential weapon than Nevada?

BEcause its not a potential weapon and the US have never laid hands on any real christian artifact.
It either lands in russian hands or in the vatican, trust me.
The american continent has no connection to the christian faith whatsoever, its pagan country.
IF the ark exists, it was in Mekka and was taken to the antarctic by the russian orthodox church.

Seriously the US have insane paranormal happenings and weird folklore sure, but that is not something thath as anything to do with american soil.
And what the fuck has Area 51 to do with anything remotely religious?

Now there was in the writing that the prophet, warned by a revelation, brought the Tabernacle and the Ark with him when he went to the mountain, Moses had ascended and contemplated the inheritance of God. When Jeremiah arrived, he found a chamber in the form of a cave, carrying the Ark, the Tabernacle and the altar of perfumes, and obstructing the entrance

Area 51 is relatively unknown beyond weapon testing. The US would gladly lay its hands on anything which is not of this earth. Our excursions in the mideast also means its very possible we have found and studied artifacts of this value.

Christian or not. America has its roots in freemasonry. There is a list for knowledge, and knowledge is power

Mormons, bruh. The Mormons have it, along with the staff of Moses and the Nazi flying saucer prototype.

Well yeah but religious powers in the vatican and russia wouldnt allow the US to have it.
And the US would listen to them, so would the masons.
Thats how it has always been.
The masons are somewhat powerful but they are just a bunch of footsoldiers so to say.
Silly mormons, never met one, they strike me as good people tho.
Just the polygamy thing is rotten and strictly against catholic believes, so they are heretics and should repent.

Then who's to say they aren't using the masons as footsoldiers to study these artifacts

Ark was gone before the Babylonian conquest, so it's definitely not in Mecca.
Ethiopians claim to have it. they probably do.

Why would they let peasants (in their eyes) study such artifacts? They are THE most powerful artifacts in the christian faith and others, this is boss subject, like Patriarch Kiril or Pope Francis.
Wasnt it like that, that everyone unworthy touching it gets cursed and dies or something?

It's in Jordan. The Bible says as much.

"Now there was in the writing that the prophet, warned by a revelation, brought the Tabernacle and the Ark with him when he went to the mountain, Moses had ascended and contemplated the inheritance of God. When Jeremiah arrived, he found a chamber in the form of a cave, carrying the Ark, the Tabernacle and the altar of perfumes, and obstructing the entrance."

Why should they care? They're just peasants dude, if they speak out they can be killed, if not they're cursed they'll die anyway

Mormons are very strange, but they are very powerful in the Deep State. They have so much power that even their rejects and failures like Evan McMuffin get to have political influence. They don't practice polygamy anymore, however.

Praise be to Christ!
We shall find the Holy Arc, and destroy all heathens forever.

youtube.com/watch?v=uv_2x6JmuaE Thread theme

Never ever did it stay there. I know what the bible says, its lying right next to me.
But it surely aint there anymore
Hm good for them.

As far as I know -- its in Ethiopia being guarded by some priests on a mountain.

Maybe it's in these lead codices that are definitely fake but we'll take them anyway don't try to leave the country with them we'll bribe the police to put you in house arrest

Makes one wonder what the Vatican has in storage. I just wish they digitalized and translated all those books. Just in case.

>monkeys dying of diarrhea and shaking

Sounds like what this guy saw. Probably LARPing, but I'm just saying.

Area 52 is supposedly where they do genetic and biochemical shit.

The Templars found it in Jerusalem after reclaiming the city. Look up the money pit in the United States, pretty crazy tbqhwyfam.
>Oak Island "money pit"

Thank you

>the ancients knew about Jordan Peterson

almonds activated

its in Ethiopia

with those black jews.
the blokes guarding it go blind after 10-25 years

looking for source now BRB

Where in the bible does it say that?

You know you can just make one of your own. There's instructions on how to make one. In Exodus 25:1--22

how to get the smoak in though

How

this

10 “Have them make an ark[b] of acacia wood—two and a half cubits long, a cubit and a half wide, and a cubit and a half high.[c] 11 Overlay it with pure gold, both inside and out, and make a gold molding around it. 12 Cast four gold rings for it and fasten them to its four feet, with two rings on one side and two rings on the other. 13 Then make poles of acacia wood and overlay them with gold. 14 Insert the poles into the rings on the sides of the ark to carry it. 15 The poles are to remain in the rings of this ark; they are not to be removed. 16 Then put in the ark the tablets of the covenant law, which I will give you.

17 “Make an atonement cover of pure gold—two and a half cubits long and a cubit and a half wide. 18 And make two cherubim out of hammered gold at the ends of the cover. 19 Make one cherub on one end and the second cherub on the other; make the cherubim of one piece with the cover, at the two ends. 20 The cherubim are to have their wings spread upward, overshadowing the cover with them. The cherubim are to face each other, looking toward the cover. 21 Place the cover on top of the ark and put in the ark the tablets of the covenant law that I will give you. 22 There, above the cover between the two cherubim that are over the ark of the covenant law, I will meet with you and give you all my commands for the Israelites.

>The cherubim are to have their wings spread upward, overshadowing the cover with them. The cherubim are to face each other, looking toward the cover. 21 Place the cover on top of the ark and put in the ark the tablets of the covenant law that I will give you. 22 There, above the cover between the two cherubim that are over the ark of the covenant law, I will meet with you and give you all my commands for the Israelites.

>There, above the cover between the two cherubim that are over the ark of the covenant law, I will meet with you and give you all my commands for the Israelites.

this is very interesting......

use the kjv

nobody knows exactly what was meant by shittim wood

9 According to all that I shew thee, after the pattern of the tabernacle, and the pattern of all the instruments thereof, even so shall ye make it.

10 And they shall make an ark of shittim wood: two cubits and a half shall be the length thereof, and a cubit and a half the breadth thereof, and a cubit and a half the height thereof.

11 And thou shalt overlay it with pure gold, within and without shalt thou overlay it, and shalt make upon it a crown of gold round about.

12 And thou shalt cast four rings of gold for it, and put them in the four corners thereof; and two rings shall be in the one side of it, and two rings in the other side of it.

13 And thou shalt make staves of shittim wood, and overlay them with gold.

14 And thou shalt put the staves into the rings by the sides of the ark, that the ark may be borne with them.

15 The staves shall be in the rings of the ark: they shall not be taken from it.

16 And thou shalt put into the ark the testimony which I shall give thee.

17 And thou shalt make a mercy seat of pure gold: two cubits and a half shall be the length thereof, and a cubit and a half the breadth thereof.

18 And thou shalt make two cherubims of gold, of beaten work shalt thou make them, in the two ends of the mercy seat.

19 And make one cherub on the one end, and the other cherub on the other end: even of the mercy seat shall ye make the cherubims on the two ends thereof.

20 And the cherubims shall stretch forth their wings on high, covering the mercy seat with their wings, and their faces shall look one to another; toward the mercy seat shall the faces of the cherubims be.

21 And thou shalt put the mercy seat above upon the ark; and in the ark thou shalt put the testimony that I shall give thee.

22 And there I will meet with thee, and I will commune with thee from above the mercy seat, from between the two cherubims which are upon the ark of the testimony, of all things which I will give thee in commandment unto the children of Israel.

The jews melted it to make coins/money, and to hide their greed they created a legend behind it. It was a small group, most of them didn't know at the time, and now the entire group believes the lie.

the romans definitely took it, the proof is the triumphal arch of titus which depicts exactly that

in the 1950s some plasterers working in the pope' apartment discovered a large golden menorah which made minor reports in the papers

that shit's all tucked away somewhere in rome probably

No way this is real, I always thought artefacts from AoE were memes.

bumn

the jews also had a magic breastplate which god used to communicate with them by lighting up the various gemstones

it ceased to work after they angered him

What the fuck is up with the Flags today? Trumps bday?

i wonder what this magic technology actually is