Really makes you think..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WTJqYMbu7ck
youtu.be/rStJ5BgadPs
youtu.be/nqbUkThGlCo
youtu.be/gORu-68SHpE
youtu.be/U9me6_GNBAE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this in England? What's happening?!?!

jets can melt steel beams

No it's some nigger neighborhood in India

youtube.com/watch?v=WTJqYMbu7ck

I don't talk to dumb NIGGERS!

Holy shit ITS HAPPENING

Retard, the planes had tanks full of kerosene to reach temperatures that melted the beams . Holy shit these conspiracy people are fucking dumb.

F R I D G E
O F
P E A C E

False flag financed by Saudi Arabia.

WTC 7 is said to have collapsed as a result of some debris falling on it and "office fires"

nice try schlomo!

I don't have to think because I all ready know which kikes were in on it. Like Wolfowitz and Silverstein and the Mossad dance kikes.

Its called Silverstein Kike luck and lucky for him he took a special terrorism insurance policy out weeks before the KIKE JEWISH LIGHTING that ensued on the 911 towers. He is such a lucky kike boy. He got billions for the dead people too. He is so lucky!

This

Now user whats the fucking difference from that normal destruction?
>it didnt just fall straight down like a fucking controlled demolition 3 FUCKING TIMES SAME DAY 1 WITHOUT A PLANE HITTING IT

it wasnt jet fuel fire

Most of the fuel would have ignited at impact. But, even if that were the case, I don't think the rest of the building would drop at free-fall speeds. Also Building 7, the BBC's early reporting of it's collapse, Lucky Larry Silverstein, Dancing Israelis, and moving vans of explosives.

The Five Dancing Israelis - 9/11/2001 - Our Purpose Was To Document The Event
youtu.be/rStJ5BgadPs

Concrete vs glass and steel, and the temperature of the fire.

youtu.be/nqbUkThGlCo

It was KIKE MAGIC!

What's the difference?

m8 typical fire does not burn anywhere near hot enough to melt steel

>le muh powerful military can't even intercept a sub sonic civilian airliner without weapons
That's what gets me thinking. At the very least they deliberately let it happen.

isis did it

>hot enough to melt steel
>woman stands in opening
The massive center supports would have had to been blown. If you want to know how this bit of kosher theater was pulled off watch this doc.

>September Clues 9/11
youtu.be/gORu-68SHpE

>>woman stands in opening

Ok. Explain WTC 7 building collapse. No plane ever hit it.

By whom? Larry said "we decided to pull it and we watched the building come down."

It's, ironically, in a part of west-London called White City. A residential tower block full of wogs. Wogs can't into modern domestic appliances and are always going up in flames. Go back to bed, nothing important....

English concrete is so shit it burns like a paper

Lucky Larry and his luck.

Some muslim's refrigerator went jihad and allahu akhbar itself.

Demolition why do u think nobody got hurt?
>WTC 7 which housed the Secret Service, the CIA, the Department of Defence and the Office of Emergency Management

>WTC 1, 2, 7
>Steel core, steel frame, steel supports, steel trusses, etc
>Collapsed from fire damage

>Windsor Tower
>Reinforced concrete core with an exterior shell of steel trusses and framework
>Steel shell collapsed within a matter of hours, leaving only the reinforced concrete core standing

>Beijing Cultural Center, Grozny-City Towers, Grenfell Tower
>Reinforced concrete core, framework, floor supports, etc
>Didn't collapse

I'm noticing a pattern here.

and the funny thing is, the building is not even made of steel beams.

I feel like such a rural redneck and suburban retard right now.

Americans can't build things, everything they build fucks up and falls over or down.

The only pattern there is that the world trade centre buildings 1, 2 and 7 remain the only hi rise building to have ever collapsed from fire, into there own footprints and at or near free fall speeds.

Exactly

It makes me think Brits are better engineers than Yanks.

Does anyone have a link to video of jumpers ?

>buh buh the plane effected the structural integrity
WRONG the planes hitting the wtc is the equivalent of throwing a empty soda can at a steel bar and expecting the steel to shatter

also

>this is a shitty condo building in london

>wtc was STATE OF THE ART

I doubt 9/11 more than ever now.

youtu.be/U9me6_GNBAE

to be fair its a lot shorter and wasn't hit by a jet aircraft filled with explosive fuel

well, fire and the addition of 333,000 kg of aircraft, fuel, and human body crashing into it at 400+ kph.
But yeah /x/ memes or whatever.

The WTC had tunnels underneath...feeding the fires oxygen from the bottom, like a blast furnace (which for you Canadians is a type of furnace used to melt steel/iron/etc)

OY VEY

It vas a mihrical dat nun of owuh othuh propuhties veh huht, goyim!

Is he alright?

Habedin

Yes, just a little constipated

The Jet was going subsonic full of jet fuel. It cheered off parts of the steel beams and it was burning for a while. If you argue that perhaps the US government or shadow government knew it was happening and obfuscated the info so the terrorists were successful to have a casus belli against extremist middle eastern countries like "The Project for the new American Century" entailed then it is more believable than than jet fuel can't melt steel.

>more believable than than jet fuel can't melt steel
>than than
you made a spelling error, to bad kiddo. now everything you wrote is invalidated.

kek