Is Xanax a tool of evil?

So, I got high on Xanax less than 10 times in my life, all of which were in the last year. I got high to the point of memory loss two weeks ago and decided to stop. I am starting to have trouble following along when I read and listening to debates....Has it already made me stupid? Is Xanax just used to destroy minds? I'm worried my IQ has dropped and will never recover.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alprazolam#/media/File:Side_effects_of_alprazolam.svg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzodiazepine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alprazolam
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/bd/Xanax_0.25,_0.5_&_1_mg.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Xanax is opposed based and extremely hard to quit, idk about the mental scarring that it has caused though

Opiod based

That's why you don't take it unless you have anxiety you fucking retard.

Just a pussy for quitting

I had very bad anxiety and that is what lead me to realize it creates a pretty solid high; my first high was a result of taking it to lower my anxiety. I meditate now and I'm all-around more relaxed and never have anxiety, but I feel...dumber.

It's fun to abuse, but it's a liver drug so bad 4 liver.

>Xanax is opioid based
..you fucking idiot...
You..dude..

Alprazolam is a benzodiazepine, nowhere close in structure or function to opioids...
and also, idiot, PRESCRIPTIONS ARE INDIVIDUAL TO THE PATIENT AND NOT EVERYONE IS AFFECTED BY DRUGS THE SAME WAY!

You are also probably having withdrawals if you take them close together and suddenly stop..

Also, you probably don't have anxiety or anything else Xanax is indicated for, which is why this happens.
Fuck.
Also, here is a comparison of alprazolam and codeine, a very common morphinan.

If you have bad anxiety, GO TO A DOCTOR AND GET SOMETHING.

Xanax isn't the only anxiety medication, either..

No it's a good thing. Take some adderall to combat your current issues

Pharmaceuticals are redpilled as fuck

Also,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alprazolam#/media/File:Side_effects_of_alprazolam.svg
...How exactly will amphetamine help anxiety?

>but I feel...dumber

are you sure youre not equating your normal mindset which has anxiety and therefore more thoughts per second on average

compared to the xanax mindset which slows you down

and because you have anxiety you think youre dumber now

> Opiod based

It's "Opioid", and Benzodiazepines (Which is what Xanax is) have nothing to do with them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzodiazepine

lrn2drug

Yes, this.
I explained this a little more angrily here.

>it's a liver drug so bad 4 liver.

What the fuck are you smoking? Not it's not.

>mfw pharmacology, drug kinetics, and personal physiology is black and white like your parents

Drugs are pretty degenerate lads

Liver drug?
Does he mean it is metabolized?
nearly everything is, no?
Does he mean it's a prodrug?
It isn't..

I wish it wasn't, but Google says it is.

That is probably because your body is sensitive to them or you can not use them properly for reaction otherwise.
Ever take some ibuprofen for pain?
Degenerate.
You didn't say "psychoactive drugs."

>>/benz/

It changes the liver enzymes you nigger so bad

Lol "take some of this cocaine so you can wake up from that heroin"
>fuck that, imma do em both at once

Yeah, but alprazolam itself is not a prodrug or has anything directly to do with the liver.
It can cause that, sure, but it is more of a catalyst, if that's the word.

it should only be used when needed i think it is wrong when people are prescribed multiple doses a day at 1-2 mg

Not all drugs are digested through liver. Ibuprofen is not digested with the liver, Tylenol is.

A neighbor would pop some of these and walk to a bar across the highway. Everyone there knows him, he has introduced himself to the regular bartender like 7 times. No memory, no awareness.

If you want to be a non social zombie, then by all means, pop a few more.

Yeah, that's why I said "nearly everything."
Also, ibuprofen is metabolized by the liver...

>quitalcohol.com

lmao

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alprazolam

The only mention of liver is that it should not be used by people with severe liver deficiencies (e.g., cirrhosis).

idiot

i was heavy into bars for a month, popped about 60 mg over the course of it. your memory will come back slowly, but don't take the shitsi t's not good for u

mineral supplements and meditation to regain lost concentration. no sugar or such. start working out and you will be back in a year

My doc told me only two drugs can kill u in withdrawal, alcohol and benzos.
Benzos cause seizures in withdrawal.
But you prolly have to take em AT LEAST a few weeks to get dependent.

60mg, fuck...
How long was the course of abuse?

>tfw over 200 days clean from the benzo jew
feelsgoodman

>wtf Norway it doesn't change the enzymes at all. The enzymes are the same. The amount of enzymes excreted via endocrine or exocrine homeostasis impulse changes based on age, organ health, genetics, etc. don't you niggers brag about your schooling in Scandahoov?

Benzodiazepines are incredibly dangerous in withdrawal after long term use, dude.
Alcohol too.

No pharmaceutical is a Jew unless you have a shitty medical plan.

Sugar is bad for the brain?

Been on it 12 years. I adore it.

good
4 u

did you need them

or it was only recreation/party

This hippy is a simple hippie, but he ain't wrong so he's a cool hippie like Freddy mercurial

..prescription, hopefully?

Well, the only thing relating to drugs from the flag selection is hippie, so I chose it.

I'd say benzos are far worse than opioids. Something i'd never touch

SWIM used to study for Calculus exams on addy and xans. Worked like fucking magic.

i was prescribed kolonopin from a doctor which got me into street xanax pretty quickly. it all begins at the doctors office

Yeah, alcohol is more dangerous than most street drugs, but it has no stigma with society...?

taking it as prescribed can be helpful for some, but snorting it is degenerate and you are a fucking retard, you'd call a branch a tool of evil if you were stupid enough to shove one up your own ass

This isn't drugs-forum, dude.
You can say "I" or "someone."
Clonazepam is a shit thing to get off of

Any drug can be dangerous, but that's easily observed in alcohol, yes.

Benzo withdrawals are a bitch but just keep going, you're not permenantly dumb.

This.
Only take drugs prescribed for you unless you know, REALLY know what the fuck you're doing.

Yeah, I have horrible generalized anxiety.

i honestly thought the side effects and withdrawals were permanent but i feel okay now. i dont think I got out of bed unless I had to for nearly a month

Oh, good.
At least you weren't being retarded.
Xanax and most benzodiazepines are shit drugs to use to get high, anyway.
Relaxes you nice, but that's about it.

was it like a commercial for you

were you got
social
better at work
joined a gym
etc

>Clonazepam
this fucked my shit up and it was prescribed they gave me too high a dose like 2 mg 3 times a day and i blacked out and woke up in jail

Yeah, it fucking sucks.

Xanax is a Benzo.
Benzos have more in common with alcohol as a GABA agonist than with opiates.

Dude... if you were to quit you're fucked, even if you taper off for a while at first. Also, I hear long term use turns people into zombies.

doctor here, don't ever try benzos. i was prescribed 2 pills of lorazepam (a benzo) once and had cravings for almost a year.

i will never give that shit to patients

if you're anxious you need to breathe properly and meditate

>digested

Yeah man you're completely ate up now from taking xanie a handful of times

6mg a day?
Holy fucking shit, dude, your psychiatrist is a fucking retard!
Klonopin tablets come in small doses for a reason, holy shit!

Yes.

Took a whole xanybar once because friends wanted to see what I'd do. Can't remember most of it. Remember turning on the light and grabbing a sloot by the ass to position her on the counter.

Nothing happened anyway. Friends thought it was mildly boring and went home. By that time no memories of girls. They said later I was dtf.

I guess it was fun to try once. I'd think ill of myself even if I'd remembered groping some tits or something.

Especially if you're just starting on it, that is.
Otherwise it's good.

>you need to breathe properly
cant stress how important this is.

It has killed better men than me.

Dont Xans and Adderall counteract eachother? And why would you take Xanax in the first place if you're studying?

Only drug I've ever blacked out on and didn't remember the next day

>Get a script
>Sell your pills to women
This is the only good way to use Xannax. People who take this shit too often regularly get seizures upon quitting. It's possibly the worst common drug you can be hooked on.

yea i dont trust psychiatrists anymore because of him and he actually had a case where he gave out a lethal combination of medication to somebody and they died

fuck psychiatric jews i just smoke weed and feel alright honestly

People that snort it are retarded. It's not water soluble. It's not going to absorb in your sinuses. It's so fast acting there's no reason not to take it orally or sublingually.

I've tried regulating my anxiety naturally first. I'm social, have a job and work out.

I've been off them for two weeks waiting for this month's script and I'm fine.

>if you're anxious you need to breathe properly and meditate

isnt this super unfair

arent you appointing yourself supreme leader of medication opinions

Benzodiazepines aren't something people should be handing out like candy, definitely not.
Yeah, Xanax is a mind-slowing substance.
It relaxes you.
Adderall increases monoamines and makes you more alert, in-tune, and focused.
Why would you want to take them both?
This.
My psychiatrist is really good, as are most doctors where I live.
Where the fuck do you even live, dude, holy shit?!

texas

Every doctor in Texas is retarded, no surprise.
Pennsylvania, West.

I'll take the Buddha pill before i take a jew pill.

you ever see bam margera around

>Doing drugs and fuck up your life and health is the only way to enjoy yourself.
>Not degenerate

American life everyone

Not Xanax, but L-theanine and stuff like that do wonders for me when I'm studying. I don't get so anxious about if I'm "remembering right", and just chill enough to take in the information. In my experience, being too stimulated can make studying harder, especially if that stimulation brings on anxiety.

If natural things do not work for you, that is when you use pharmaceuticals.
Right idea.
Nah. :/

yea i wish i could move but i cant afford to

Xanax is the bluepill

Fuck, now I just hope your doctor doesn't accidentally euthanize you.
My recommendations are

drugs.com
wikipedia.org
fucking google
forums involving prescriptions

if you suspect a shit interaction or something else, tell him

Well, for a 1mg tablet, that can be literal.
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/bd/Xanax_0.25,_0.5_&_1_mg.jpg

that shit happened years ago man like 2008 i dont see any doctors anymore really and if i do i dont take their kike pills they will have to force me

>L-theanine

I've been wanting to try this. How long does it take to work?

And to answer the question yeah Xanax is probably a tool of evil. Like a hundred million people in the US are on either benzos or antidepressants and only a fraction of them actually need it. Big pharma is fucked p.h.a.m.

Xanax is terrible. I took a small dose one time while drinking beer and I could barley form a coherent sentence. No fun

Is that Chris Farley? Thanks for making me sad again

>opiod

These are the kinds of people who loudly voice their anti drug opinions, fucking retards who don't even know what they are saying

ROFL

Xanax is evil. It has killed friends and ruined lives. My town is being flooded with them at the moment and I'm scared of what might happen this summer.

ive heard at some point

that he asked the prostitute to help him

and she just stole his watch and left

>while drinking beer
Yeah, combining two depressants with little tolerance to one is smart.
Also, what is a small dose?
lmao
:^(
I don't even get why people want to try alprazolam at all besides being relaxed.

I don't think anyone is getting the reference, user.

i knew two people who died in a car accident because benzos they got barred out and decided to go driving like 5-6 am and slammed into the back of a garbage truck

Fuck, dude...

DO NOT DRIVE AROUND 3-6am! I flipped my car off 4 bars based off of a text message with zero recollection, and have had a friend die and kill someone in a similar instance.

That's a stick a day. Not justifying the degeneracy, but he said over a month. Not too terrible of an addiction.

It's escapism. When you hate living feeling good and not remembering anything sounds like a nice alternative. It's like committing suicide without actually pulling the trigger. It doesn't help that it's a totally socially acceptable drug due to pop culture and big pharma.