D. Accident

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pStB7aCT43E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

D.

It's nothing.

its hard t' say right now, but ill say.. Muslim

Random, accidental false flag by a muslim

Accident. When muslims want to kill other muslims, they usually don't do it in Great Britain.

>85% muslim building
Does it matter?

I'll take gas leaks for 200 Alex

betting odds are on MUSLIM.

ill take tanned german for 200 alex

A + D

Muslims always burn shit down on accident

E

ninjas did it

>be muzzie
>hungry as fuck
>can't eat until sun down because pedo said I'll go to hell
>tired from selling kebab all day
>time to break fast
>stick some food on with poopy hands
>set the building on fire because you passed out
>cause of fire found

BREAKING NEWS: FIRE WAS STARTED BY CURLING IRON

t. Lives near by

Molotov Cocktail of Peace. Watch.

>Two hundred firefighters are tackling a massive fire that has engulfed at a block of flats near White City in London
>white city
>London

Underground has been closed not sure why, now I'll be late for work

Ccheched.

E. A group of white islamaphobic trump supporting exit voting anime watching virgins

The semen arsonist

Isn't the answer nowadays always "Muslim until proven otherwise"

If it houses muslims
> karma

Heard on the news someone told them it was an exploding fridge...

"Fridge" Of peace.

JUST GOT CONFIRMED THAT THE FIRE WAS SET BY 2 MUSLIM MEN WITH HOMEMADE INCENDIARY DEVICES USING HARDWARE STORE CHEMICALS (SKY NEWS AND FOX NEWS)! REPEAT, CONFIRMED ISLAMIC TERRORISM!

>JUST GOT CONFIRMED THAT THE FIRE WAS SET BY 2 MUSLIM MEN WITH HOMEMADE INCENDIARY DEVICES USING HARDWARE STORE CHEMICALS (SKY NEWS AND FOX NEWS)! REPEAT, CONFIRMED ISLAMIC TERRORISM!

JUST GOT CONFIRMED THAT THE FIRE WAS SET BY 2 MUSLIM MEN WITH HOMEMADE INCENDIARY DEVICES USING HARDWARE STORE CHEMICALS (SKY NEWS AND FOX NEWS)! REPEAT, CONFIRMED ISLAMIC TERRORISM!

>JUST GOT CONFIRMED THAT THE FIRE WAS SET BY 2 MUSLIM MEN WITH HOMEMADE INCENDIARY DEVICES USING HARDWARE STORE CHEMICALS (SKY NEWS AND FOX NEWS)! REPEAT, CONFIRMED ISLAMIC TERRORISM!

Just go to the Fox News or Sky News home pages, it's the number one story (obviously).

exploding fridge wew

The 15% matters more than the 85 desu

Why is it still smoking? Its been forever.
>tfw small brained european idort

It was a low-energy sleepy Muslim cooking late at night because of Ramadan and set his shit on fire

E. it was those nazimisogynistaltrightracistpatriarchial men !!!!11!1!1

E joos

Fake, even if it was a terrorist attack. Government will bury it ,

>The last meal of Ramadan (Iftar)
>Classic occasion for a Muslim terror attack
>Many Muslims live in the area
I would frankly be surprised if it wasn't a Muslim terrorist attack

Screencap this I bet I'm right.

building was full of mudslimes

probably some snackbar dun goofd while making a bomb in his apartment

prob D but wouldn't put past A or C

Part and parcel, lads.

E. So sleepy

C or D, but we'll see.

Not taking any risks I guess. But it's stupid because the roads are jammed now

False flag.

Kensington is an area of London that just went communist. They set the fire to show how evil capitalist landlords are.

A+D
accident by muslim

A, B, D

Was some muslim retard doing something stupid and/or preparing something terror related. Accidental fire breaks out, they will blame it on whites and Islamophobia.

why not let the building collapse?

it has to be rebuilt anyways

E. The building won't fall because it is a steel structure. Office fires don't cause steel buildings to fall. 911 was in inside job and Israel was 100% behind it.

So it seems a fridge explode (the compressor). If it did why didn't the guy put out the fire, if it exploded why didn't the neighbours hear it? Easy to just set fire to the flat, go with their family & knock on a few neighbours doors to say what had 'happened'.

E. Accident caused by irresponsible muslims

B

I don't care anymore, this world is fucking stupid. Life is a joke.

it's still burning inside, they can't get water beyond the first several floors, and it's too risky to send men inside

This guy posted bail and fled the US

It was a "D" in a "A" bomb factory.

D the building was refurbished on the cheap, they just put in cheap and flammable fittings and fascia, it was probably a muzzie that started it by accident though.

Accident.

There's buildings nearby too I'd imagine they don't want damaged. I wonder what they'll do, I doubt they'll just rebuild it, it'll probably have to come down somehow, be dismantled or whatever. A building being burnt like that must really be a pain.

THIS!

"Botched robbery" (A)

Maybe, it is London and full of cucks.

Let me give you the quick rundown on fridges:

They have a heatexchanger system filled with pressurized inert gas like freon or something. Because it's pressurized, it can 'explode'.

However the odds of this causing a fire are next to nil. The gas is inert, and it's going to suffocate any potential sparks anyways.

What they mean by 'exploding fridge' is 'fridge pipes burst'.

It is reinforced concrete block design built in 1974, it still won't collapse but will be demolished if not safe to investigate the fire.

E. Incompetent non-white British.

It won't collapse.

It'll be condemned, and they will tear it down, but it won't collapse.

Collapse = no control over how it falls/lands on the ground, unless it were done so systematically via something along the lines of controlled demolition.

Any Livestream?

This, Ramadan meal prep gone... Right, I suppose.

Can we talk about this shot of London? What the fuck is with this building lay out? Looks like fucking commie China or NK.

One more to add to the "burned but didn't collapse" list.

Shia vs sunni

This guy's doing pretty good
youtube.com/watch?v=pStB7aCT43E

It looks pretty common for western european style post war buildings. Thats when big amounts of people were important to work and they needed cheap housing.

Brian Williams - "Oh look how beautiful the flames & the smoke are"

Literal commie blocks.

Looks like they fill them up with immigrants too.

going with this. The building was neglected and a reported fire hazard for years. The exterior aluminum composite paneling is vulnerable to heat. The rooms have been neglected and often left vacant with empty mattresses. There has not been any terror attack in this kind of manner before (setting a fire to rise in a tall residential building). The fire did not start at lower level floors. A similar residential fire was shown to not be caused by foul behavior (The_Address_Downtown_Dubai). There is no evidence of foul play.

>WTC collapsed from a small fraction being hit

>collapses

>tower 7 collapses

>this entire building is on fire, doesnt fall

makes you think

muslim home made bomb gone wrong

This

He was making bombs to use later but accidently the whole building

It was built in 1974 - commie 1970's UK confirmed.

E. Botched Robbery
Explain your answer:
It is incredibly unlikely, unless ISIS or similar steps forward with evidence, that it will be blamed on mudslimes. Last I heard this was a mostly mudslime building so the left will latch onto the narrative of a white supremacist doing even though they have no evidence of that being the case. Judging by the past month in London/UK/Britain I'd say it was a mudslime or an (((islamophobe))) in retaliation for the now daily mudslime attacks going on. So that leaves us with May, Merkel, Trudeau, and whoever apologizing for the cruel treatment of mudslimes by whites and thus inviting more refugees over to ensure peace between the races. any way you spin it, it is bad news.

someone should have called the fire marshal. ONLY YOU CAN PREVENT HOVEL FIRES.

fug I miss the good days so much now.
>tfw no ID/raid thread 30 threads deep to take part in.

I've had the local news on for a half hour and no mention. Our local news will always cover extreme world events. What the fuck is going on?

Dub_s and it was a Britain First Lunatic

>there has not been any terror attack of this kind before
Seems pretty effective now, doesnt it?

It's ok the 15% were simply put out of their misery

D is the most likely DESU.

A and C would have required inside knowledge that the fire suppression system didn't work or insane luck.

B seems unlikely because you would have to pass it off as A or C.

I hate housting estate towers so much. I can't really explain why without sounding autistic. I've never lived in one but they just look disgusting and it's a giant pillar to remind people that we're all just creatures who need housing and there are getting to be too many of us and that none of us are unique.

Wait, the building was majority Muzzie? Most definitely it was some bomb making HQ then that blew up, that or a gas leak?

Hopefully ISIS don't pay attention to international news. I think it would be difficult to find a similar vulnerable target outside of Russia, but I literally know nothing about international building safety standards.

D and A,

Certainly was an immigrant out of niggerland/sandworld, but was most likely an accident.

Good stuff, thanks.

IRA Confirmed?

The media is going to say it was an accident. Really I don't think there is a way to know for sure.

That's my guess plus they just renovated the building and added gas (that the residents protested)
Very likely some tired and hungry muzzie passed out while cooking

>That captcha

Daily reminder that due to Agenda 21 this will be the future of the human race - stack & pack & daily "fires"

It'll be a drugs factory going up in smoke.

fridge owned and radicalized by muslims

You think the international media would pretend this horrible tragedy was an accident just to save face for muslims? Maybe in Sweden, no where else.

nice mae mae but when do we ever call it a hardware store you dumb nigger

I'm not one to make assumptions while the bodies are still warm (no pun intended), but I'm going guess accident, but I'm willing to bet some rag heads are going get ideas.

Ban all assault fridges

Watch out, the highrise 4 buildings over is going to fall too, and cnn will report it 7 minutes early for some reason...

Wait, this building did fall right?

I'm an eternal faggot. How do I enable night mode. Help me pls.

>povvo building explodes due to council ignoring health and safety legislation
>le flase flag :D
You're all so fucking embarrassing.