WHY ARE TERRORIST SO RETARDED?

Is all they can do drive into some people or blow up?

From the top off my head I have like 20 more efficient ideas to kill people than those fucking terrorists. They are either god damn retarded or (((not supposed))) to kill many people.

The building burning in London e.g., why don't terrorists just set a town on fire over night? Arsonists are pretty efficient, in high numbers THAT would be fucking terrifying.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IlGdvO1G790
youtube.com/watch?v=kHzvx4BgDrM
youtube.com/watch?v=tLGM_2l0zok
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because it isn't only about killing people but also dying yourself

well, than set the town of fire and blow up AFTERWARDS
what is so hard about that?

that would be suicide
doesn't make sense i know, welcome to your new state religion Hans

No m8 they now burn buildings wich is more effective as like people in 20 stories got stuck and probably burned to death in a london building
Good on them

They did not do the London fire. That one is just an accident.

Homicide vs. premeditated homicide.

Because last time they pulled something big like, oh smashing a couple planes into some buildings they got rekt for 10 fucking years and had to flee their homelands. Its not about mass casualties, too many and the authorities will do something but they keep poking here and there suddenly everyone is waiting for the next attack and the govt is falling over itself screaming about #notallmuslims. They want to cause terror, spread their message and influence people's lives. Outside of the suicide vest cannon fodder nobody thinks they can actually kill all the white people, the higher ups know what they are doing and all out war is counter productive because it unites their enemies.

Ok, another example: Why are they always trying to get into concerts or festivals, get caught or blow up in front of the event?

You could just go to the fucking main station at 5PM and blow up there, A WHOLE LOT of people would die and the infrastructure of the city would be completely fucked for at least a week.

Gotta agree with OP to some extent, terrorist aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.

Reminder that the Manila robber accidentally killed more people than most terrorists intentionally do

Muh dick

Or how about Beslan? They took fucking CHILDREN as hostages, the government went in and 422 people, most of them CHILDREN died.

THAT is fucking efficient. And yet it was 13 years ago and noone tried to repeat something like that?

>population - 100k
>Above average IQ - 49% - 49,000
>Suicidal - 1% - 490
>Muslim - 1% - 4.9

So 0.000049% of the population, might pass 3 filters to be a person of interest. I am sure you can filter it down even further by income, education level, religions sect, and parental country of origin.

But instead of doing that, let's just make every fucking person take their shoes off before passing through a full digital body inspection.

If I was a suicidal mudslime I would go and shoot up a fucking Kindergarten. Or a elementary school. It is so easy. just walk in, block the doors, take all of them hostage to get TV time, than behead them on TV till police intervenes, than shoot them.

Perfect terror. Yet those guys are too stupid.

Because terrorism appeals to mental defectives

>block the doors
You need a lot of you for that to be effective

Did you ever try to stage a terrorist attack Hans? I am not saying that those morrons are not retarded, but planning and carrying out a terrorist attack is much more difficult than you would suspect.
Even arsoning like you propose would ve difficult, the materials needed to do this efficiently are heavily regulated, if you want to make some shit that burns well yourself, the sale for the equipment to do that is also heavily regulated. You immediately become target of suspicion even if you manage to get your hands on your tools. Organizing is easy, but difficult to do secretely nowadays.
The reason why they go around and roll over people in trucks or just go around shooting people, or the smarter ones just build nail bombs, is the fact that there are not many options nowadays which do not end up with your door getting kicked in by the police.

They were 32 in Beslan:
>School stormed by 32 heavily armed men, as well as two women wearing suicide bomb belts. During the initial confusion about 50 people manage to escape. About 1200 are taken hostage in the school gym. Eight people are killed during the storming. Ten male hostages are killed immediately afterwards.

But that was a school of 1200 people. Large school. A small one with like 200 pupils should be pretty easy. The small town elementary I attended only had four doors through which you could leave the building. Two of those were locked most of the time.

Yes I know and that is why we don't have those horrible car bombs here, which is a good thing.

BUT: Like I said before if you HAVE a gun, or HAVE a nail bomb you could do much more efficient shit with it still.

Also, back to my school example: Just block the doors fron outside, pour gasoline around the building, watch them burn. I don't get what is hard about arson. Gasoline is not regulated.

Nigger, they were experienced, battle hardened millitias who crawled down on the local population like a band of orcs from the mountains. What they did bordered on an act of war and not a terrorist attack. There is no way some unorganized fuckers in Europe are able to pull off something like that, there is no millitaristic islamic community in the vicinity.

I'll have you know my intelligence is over 18!...yeah...

It will be now that you've posted that

What about all those guys from Syria that went through the war as militia and are suspected to be here in the EU? I hear about them everyday!

Yet none of them ever did something. Almost al terrorists were homegrown retards so far. Another thing that does not make any sense in the narrative.

Gasoline IS regulated, you can not just go up to a gas station and ask them to fill up 20 canisters. And like I said, you would immediately become suspicious and even get reported if you try shit like filling up your car tank repeatedly and syphoning it.

How would anyone know if I go to different gas stations and pay in cash?

They do not have the infrastructure they have in bumfuck nowhere where any goat farmer can sell you explosives and ammo. They do not have the organization and do not know their way around,vecause they are in a new country. Common man, do I have to chew all of this for you?
Give them a couple of years and they will light your ass up real good Hans. By then they will have weapon supply routes and will be informed about the country.

Yeah, they are losers

They already had fucking 16 years to prepare shit like that. Yet they didn't.

All gas stations have cameras, your car and your mug therefore will be stored at every transaction. Where would you store the gasoline? The smell is overpowering, even a remote garage would draw attention. How would you pour the gasoline without anyone noticing or inhibiting you?
Details user, it is always the details. Not even mentioning the simple things like you buying the damn canisters in the first place and so on. You leave traces everywhere.
Renting a truck is nice and clean on the contrary, nobody will know until you have people under your wheels.

>tfw I am either helping Achmed to plan an attack or sucking BKAs honeypot right now

most muslims in the USA got admitted there after 9/11

>tfw I am either helping Achmed to plan an attack or sucking BKAs honeypot right now
Ok, have to admit that made me laugh.

Yes the data is stored, but why would they ever look at me as long as there is nothing suspicious? I worked at a gas station for a while and we NEVER looked at the tapes. Why should we?

I could store the gasoline in my garage, which luckily is surrounded by garages not in use anymore. I could drive in, suck the gas from the tank, store it in something else than canisters since it doesn't matter, drive out and go to the next gas station in another town nearby.

Yes the devil IS in the details, but if you are a radicalized asshole with only one goal in your life it should be possible to do something impressive.

Serial killers manage to kill without getting noticed for centruies while a terrorist would only need to get unnoticed till the attack. Can't be that hard.

A Muslim migrant is depressed, so he decides to see a psychiatrist. He tells him, "doctor, ever since I came to this country, I can't sleep, I can't eat...I feel sick".

The psychiatrist tells the migrant, "I think I know how to make you feel better...there's a bucket in the next room. Take a crap in it, then piss in it....then stick your head in it and smell the fumes for 15 minutes."

The Muslim migrant takes the doctor's advice and comes back after 15 minutes. "Wow! I feel so much better...so what was wrong with me?"

The doctor replies, "nothing, you were just homesick"

Yes.

>germany
>telling terrorists how inefficient they are at killing people

I think terrorists should be scared of this if you didn't have merkel

Most Muslims are inbreed.

>Or how about Beslan? They took fucking CHILDREN as hostages, the government went in and 422 people, most of them CHILDREN died.
All that and I hadn't even heard of it

Yeah because it was is Russia and the media does not care about dead Russians.
What confuses me is that they did not use this against Putin.
In the end it was the police killing the most people there with a gas attack.
But hey, 2004, noone cared about Putin back then.

Nobody cares about the repercussions in Islamic world.That is simply not happening.

The opposite should be the case. As far as I get it Sunnites want all out Islam vs. Christian war and try to provoke both sides into it. Repercussions should be a positive thing from this point of view.

Not the sunnis but Wahhabis want that. I mean both want it but only Wahhabi is actively pushing for it.

>

Also, back to my school example: Just block the doors fron outside, pour gasoline around the building, watch them burn. I don't get what is hard about arson. Gasoline is not regulated.

Underaged retard or a bait

Modern buildings dont lit up like that. You would have to engulf the building with gasoline which is physically impossible

>what are windows

Got more bright ideas?

I remember my elementary school burning down over night from one little electrical fire since all the stuff in the classrooms burned like hell.
Also my elementary school had no classrooms on the ground floor.

AND it is just an example. Seriously, can't you come up with efficient terror ideas that are much better than what they did so far? I guess anyone can.

Because muslim filth have been 1st cousin inbreeding for 50 generations.

exactly my thoughts

they could set fire to 3 nearby towers all together, then deny police/firefighters by staging some sort of shootout

imagine all these people trapped there, this would be massive, and evil as fuck

>electrical fire
totally different beast here. Do you think people will watch you pour gasoline inside the building or even transport it there?

Your only bet is the outside if you dont want to get caught. Too bad that wont lit it up at all. What a retarded plan

>You cant come up with a better plan?
I could but its more fun to see what unrealistic deivel you come up with

Well, you could think about it this way.

> Terrorist sets fire
> People panic and leave en masse
> Terrorist either waits outside for a thick group before blowing himself up
> Or goes to the assembly area (if the evac plan has one) and blows up in the middle of all the people waiting around

Things could get a lot worse. Fire can be quite the muse.

Breivik killed 77, still alive with Playstation in prison.

He is exactly what I'm talking about. Shit this guy was efficient. He is like a terrorist role model. And he was ON HIS OWN!

Why can't mudslimes come up with shit like that?

It happens, did you forget the Bataclan attack?

>his country goes on a 6 gorillion killstreak
>tells others to up their games

Agree, point is that one could easily use more common/acceptable goods to get the job done
>Vodka, get 10 bottles of vodka and say you are gettin drinks in for a party. Once a month, a weekend if you are a student.
>Fuel, siphon an return after a week to make it look like its been used on milage, better in the country w/ less cameras
>Rubbing alcohol, once every few weeks. Get some cleanin stuff (wipes, towels, soap) make it look like you are some kinda germaphobe.
>literally anything under the sink is good for chemical weapons if you have the right cookbook

Easier locations such as schools could extend to elderly homes, charity areas/events or a hospital (if you take the building down with you/burn it out).
>Napalm is as cheap as chips and so easy to make even a Vietnamese rice farmer could do it.

Point is, the terrorists we are talking about seek redemption/resolve. The weedbook it only allows suicide in the 'eternal battle against the infidel/to instill fear in the infidels' otherwise its hyperharam (One of Muhammed's mates killed himself in the original book, but he still got sent to hell because 'lol skydaddy doesnt like suicidal ppl'). Point is, is that the freindly neighbourhood terrorist thinks that if he bombs a public landmark, its gonna get more coverage, thus 'instilling more fear'. Thats why the leprechauns were better at killing, they weren't after a religious PR campaign, they just wanted to kill britbongs because Guiness.

This really got me thinking, it would be absolutely horrifying if terrorists had an IQ greater than that of a chimpanzee. I could think of so many ways to efficiently kill hundreds of people

You're too fucking paranoid. The Germanfag is absolutely correct. If you go to ten different gas stations in town and fill canisters there, nobody, I repeat, NOBODY would suspect anything. If you think regular people and workers pay attention to this shit, you're deluded. Real world is not a Hollywood movie where a autist gas station worker would suspect someone from watching a tape and inform the police. Most gas station workers don't even know how to turn on cameras.

>Finn
Heres how to get something into a building, especially public areas

>Wear high vis jacket, preferably nicked from a company, but a plain will still do and put all your charges in cardboard boxes. Walk in, drop off using one of those two wheeled loader things(if anyone asks, say you we told to drop them off and you are going out for more), detonate.
OR
>Get a car, (small with a hard front/roll cage is optimal) drive into a building, detonate. Most public buildings have glass front doors, with the exception of schools because they need iron bars to keep the little shits in
OR
>Walk into a busy area, with lots of bags, 'accidentally' drop one of your bags when nobody is looking. Leave, detonate. (Dont just drop a bag off, otherwise Joe in the security office will instantly get you)

Trick is to KISS the plan.
Keep
It
Simple
Stupid

Now fuck off. I swear to fucking god if you are a legit muhammed and I get done for 'helping you' (pointing out the fucking obvious). Please don't commit terrorist atrocities, they are overall a bad thing for everyone else, as well as you. Wanker.

Not all terrorists
>Anders Breivik
>Timothy Mcveigh

Notice a pattern?

Are you autistic? The main point of discussion was that just locking people in and litting up a building is night-impossible.

Also
>KISS
Point was OP doesnt even know what that is

For your second world shithole of a country yes, but as a general thing our coppers over in the first world are good enough to take note if one car has gone to 59 petrol stations in one day. A little bit of caution will go a long way, ounce of prevention is worth a kilo of cure and all that shite.
Reason why they dont get the Mohammed's if because if they nick a Mohammed and get it wrong, the socjus in our system will pull the oppression card on 'em for no fucking reason.
>See:Rotherham

Hell, if you manage to get to the boiler room of a building it would also be easy to manipulate the gas pipe so a gas explosion will happen as soon as the electrical spark tries to start the boiler.

youtube.com/watch?v=IlGdvO1G790

Or how about lighting up gas stations?

youtube.com/watch?v=kHzvx4BgDrM

Sure the kill count would vary massively depening on how many people were around, point is that it would be quite easy and have a big visibility. Much better than stabbing random people at least.

Fuck lighting a building up, herd people out instead. Finding out where the meetup point is should be ez, after that you can blow them up/gun them down while they're fleeing/truck of peace.

Something i've always wondered about is why the lack of gas? VX should not be too hard to synthesize, and gassing a train station with VX (something like the Stockholm subway) would be the easiest shit. Hell, you'd probably get the first responders as well because of how deadly that shit is.

Or how about getting a job as tank truck driver and driving that thing straight into the city, then blowing yourself up with a small device?

youtube.com/watch?v=tLGM_2l0zok

Results in crowded city center would be devastating.

To answer that
>Chains+lock if the handle is outward
>Chair if you need to in a biiiig hurry
>A board with nails angled towards the handles/opening if the door opens inward, unnecessary if you are already in undetected because you can otherwise chain it
KISS

Nice but litting up a modern building from outside is not going to happen.

Also
>Implying no one will see you do that retarded shit

Gasoline is hard to come by? Mix it with styrofoam and you have napalm, wich sticks on fucking everything. Dont know why people dont you it all the time inr iots. Police would burn to the fucking ground.

>building int on a charisma based caster with a ton of bonus skill points
not so smart after all

either way them and the libshits need to die

Kn one day. If you just spread it out in over a year, wich you can do if you are planning a fucking suicide attack, then nobody would get suspicious.

You really should keep things like that to yourself. Sup Forums has to many fuck tards on it now.

Problem is
>Stabbing is nothing, but at a landmark makes it bigger and the press is all over it
>There is every chance that the uncontrolled media will be told to say it was an actual accident with the boilder/petrol station plan, even if Mohammed was screaming verses straight from the weedbook-thus Mohammed doesn't get his holy point across.

Most gas has a 'half life' so to say. You would need to get that shit in, keep it refrigerated and use it ASAP for it to still be potent enough and even then you wouldn't even take out people reliably due to natural resistance. Gassing is probably THE most impractical to take people out en masse. Bombs and guns are more practical, cheaper, more reliable and are more lethal.

Ban assault trucks. But seriously it takes months to get a license for that shit, and even then orders are randomised so you wouldn't know what you're carrying until you get it. Just getting an actual white van, loading it up and going for a leisurley drive into the markets would be more reliable and easier to pull off. Also, most coppers would set up a roadblock before you get close to the town centre, or just blow you up manually before you get close enough (to minimise damage).

You brought up a primary school. Most primary schools are small enough to lap in a under minute and nobody patrols the grounds or even looks out of the windows in lesson time. They are also in generally residential areas so most people wont be on the streets in work hours. Block all doors, lock the last one behind you after you toss the present in. Bish. Bash. Bosh.
Jesus christ this looks really fucking bad. Don't actually burn a primary school down you speng, actually don't.

Exactly. 'Refuel' twice a week, go undetected.

How about buying propane every few months for "camping"? In germany you can get those quite easily.

Keep it discrete, but yeah along those lines.

Makes you actually scared if some guy properly meditated an attack because 'lol I'm bored, gonna kill a fuckton of people because memes'

>schools burn
Maybe in your shithole of a country

>when you're so rectum rekt you subvert an entire religion for 200 years to get back at the chads that killed the goat you fucked when your child bride was pregnant.
Yeah I dunno. Maybe heat prostration from living in the fucking desert?

>putting int on a bard ever.
This is how I know you're meming. Bards need dex and cha and that guy is definitely lacking both.

how have you not discovered that 9/11 was permitted to occur?

Hello.

Um do you faggots realize that most successful terrorist attacks only occurs when the perpetrators are too small to properly detect and be monitored by agencies? There are tens of thousands of potential terrorists out there, they're taking advantage of the fact that no country can monitor real time every seconds of a potential terrorists life. If these goatfuckers actually gathered to form arson groups like hans here suggest, they'd be taken down before they can do any harm. I think you guys really underestimate the logistical difficulties of a terrorist attack. Not that I'm defending any of them, also Beslan was made possible because the entire country have shit infrastructure so shitty response time from authorities and shitty surveillance.

I tend to agree with you. However, there is a big blindspot you're not considering. Many of these people are POI, like that ""Italian"" guy on London bridge, he was marked as a terrorist. The only reason he pulled it off was because he went on with a car and a knife. If he decided to buy some suspicious stuff then he would likely be flagged as a priority POI or something. I'll just assume that they're dumb for two reasons. First is that the smart muslims are having successful lives and have better things to do than blow themselves up even if they secretly wish for sharia, the second is that only the dumbest of muslims get convinced to go kill themselves so their ability to come up with a good plan is pretty shit.

Their style is kamikaze martyrdom as in they want to at least kill a few infidels before killing themselves to visit their supposed 72 virgins, pretty much Europe's version of school shooters but with bombs instead of guns and a religion that pretty much idolises satanic acts as long as they kill non-believers of said religion.