EPIC Czech Republic is about to leave EU

IS THE FUCKING EU ABOUT TO COLLAPSE?
WILL OTHER BASED COUNTRIES LIKE POLAND AND HUNGARY FOLLOW THEM?
THIS IS GONNA BE HISTORICAL EPIC.

inb4 I'm not Czech just translated this news in google.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intermarium
prezydent.pl/en/news/art,245,three-seas-initiative-countries-sign-joint-declaration.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

East EU when?

good goys getting excited about planned decomposition of EU and rise of new kike meme called v4/intermarium

a non-country

We will nuke you vodka niggers

God I hope so, I want none of that diversity crap in Eastern Europe.

Your nazi bullshit collapsed barely started.

They will never leave. We will last a 1000 years and lead Europe for ever

Czechs are the new master race

Why did you mean by this?

EU are traitors when will they hang can't happen soon enough

WEW JOIN LEAVE CLUB IS GETTING BIGGER!!

Didn't Czechbros also add Gun ownership and self defence into their constitution

either way based Czechs

Non-google translation
>an irrelevant retired person that used to be the president says it's time to start preparing to leave EU

Move along, it's fucking nothing.

Time to declare war on the EU.

Polish president said yesterday that "Poland will take an action if EU wants to impose this illegal movement of non-eu citizens"

I think this is snowball effect...
We may leave eu soon

he is former president and is extremely irrelevant these days. unfortunately he has a lot of opinions. Many people hate him.
He has his hands in destruction of Czechian industry during early privatisation. There were many cases of people buying former state companies for fraction of money and big sums of money landing and the bank accounts of different politicians. Many of such cases were still investigated by the 2010. And this man, days before he was about to leave the office, granted general amnesty to shitloads of people, mainly shady milionaires who were investigated since our privatisation days. Fuck him

But he is still spouting opinions for some reason

Time for you cunts to reclaim Berlin.

That might not be such a bad idea.
Instead of dissolving EU altogether, we should split it into two
>Cuck EU that takes in muslims
>East EU that goes back to the original idea of aneconomic union / free trade zone without all the bullshit that was added later

Yes yes you can thank us Bongs for leading Europe by example yet again and sticking it to the Hanhannistans yet again!!

This.
Catch the traitors from their burrows.

This. If I hear (((George Friedman))) say "Intermarrrrium" one more time I'm gonna fucking lose it.
>Russia & Germany are BOTH evil now goys
>let's arm Eastern Europe to keep them divided

They're managing Europe with the same power balance bullshit that they pull in the Middle East.
At least make sure it stays White, Germany is already lost, and idk what the fuck they plan to do to Russia.

all I see is news from 2016 anything recent?

i'll be the first one to cross Oder, but...
Sam seriously, tho...
Who's going to get rid of Ivan? He's going to "save germans from polish oppresion" as soon as we enter germany

>Russia & Germany are BOTH evil now goys
>now
>NOW

tip topp kekkorino kurwo debilu

Have you guys admitted that all historical threats are coming from Berlin?

Russia is on the verge of collapse. We'll hold off Ivan if you take care of Merkel.

It can be done, but you need to hold Ivan on Far East. not in europe...
i know the situation with norks and posiibility if conflict there, but is it manageable?

YES
PLEASE

C Z E X I T
Z
E
X
I
T

(czech em)

redpill me on Intermarrium.

because you're trump shitposting on a canadian shitposting forum

stop larping

EU is unraveling fast. I hope the Eastern states rise to dominance on the continent, the Germanic peoples are really fucking pathetic lately.

It will be tough, but we can do it. Can you handle Merkel's Fifth Refugee Batallion? I've heard they're the bomb.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intermarium

prezydent.pl/en/news/art,245,three-seas-initiative-countries-sign-joint-declaration.html

And google Next 100 Years

>we just left a shity union
>lets make our own version
how about no. How about nationals sovereignity and friendly relations with all neighbours?

Checkout

You're not even a country, m8

Mowing them down would be a pleasure. While we're at it, please share some spare a10's and it will be a lot easier task

You can't hold off anybody without your puppet EU. As long as you have any of your military power on NATO territories you're not a threat, we can just show our warheads and you will be BTFO'd

More than you being a superpower

how's that chechen hiv infested dick sucking worked for you, eh?

The EU was an attempt to make the united states of Europe, a base duplication of the USA.

This is part of why they forced mass immigration on the scale they did, to destroy national identities of the nations so they would be less likely to fight against being part of the EU.

The problem is they did it way too fucking fast and integrated shitty nations before they could build them up to the main nations standards. Now they have ruined the whole base idea with impatience, it's all falling down around them.

Stupid assholes.

It would be cool to fight niggers and sandniggers together though.

>Monaco

Czech Republic was smart and kept their own currency.

based czechs. arent they the only euro country that freely allows concealed carry of weapons and just adopted the right to own weapons in their constitution?

Literally what?

>Russia & Germany are BOTH evil
Not evil, but they were always a danger for this region. Weak Germany and weak Russia is good for us.

Chex Mix

Czechs are cool and everything, but what about the based Black man in a MAGA hat?

Fake news + wishful thinking. Globalization is taking over and nothing can stop this trend.

Dare I say... V4/Anglo axis?

>Globalization is taking over and nothing can stop this trend.
hold my beer

I only wish, but i fear CzechOut will not happen. Also our leaders saying we won't be accepting any more refugees is probably a populist move, because the elections are coming up.

Good you're literally the reason the U.K. left lmao

I know it's just a meme, but fighting in dense jungle foreign land you know nothing about is nothing easy desu. They've lived whole their generation there, and know everything about their land and how to defend it

We just birthed a true anti-Eu party yesterday. Its coming lads.

>hold my perogies

Do you even have an army?

>the beer that saved humanity

It's also worth pointing out that the main propaganda aggressor against the EU is the US intelligence agencies, who were dead set against the EU because it would of been the major competitor against the USA over the next hundred years.

The EU if done correctly would of eclipsed and dominated the power of the US over the next 100-200 years.

Now it's dead though, due mainly to impatience.

thats what napalm and agent orange are for

He sounds Russian
No wonder these braying retards are into them

WHY DON'T YOU WANT TO BE PART OF AFRICA, RACISTS???

I AM LITERALLY SHAKING

>And google Next 100 Years

already have the book.

I read first couple chapters but desu it seems like he's shilling hard.

>2020 china fragments
Don't see it happening.

Fuck off leftycuck, don't talk shit about our greatest president.

underrated

i bought it back then after release and... yes it's burger-centric and a bit SCI-FIish
but some of his predictions came true.

How is it that niggers keep praising africa but have yet to fuck off to it?

Friedman may seem like a globalist, but that is only because his clients are. He has shown support from Trump in his interviews, likes European nationalism because it degrades the EU (which he views as an institution that has failed from the start with the north/south east/west divide), and is a geopolitical realist (views the nation state as primary, as opposed to universalist ideology). The Intermarium is an idea put forward by Josef Pilsudski, the fascist leader of Poland during the 1930s who hated Jews and Communists (he famously rallied the Poles to defeat Trotskys invasion at the Battle of Warsaw), a man who Hitler greatly admired.

The reason why Friedman opposes Germany because it is an exporter, not an importer, thus an unstable hegemon. It depends more on its periphery European markets than vice versa, meaning it has to force feed them goods while gutting their industries, leaving them poor and undeveloped (like India under the British Raj). He views Russia not so much a threat but inherently unstable and geostrategically insecure, leading to unpredictable behavior and lashing out. At the same time, they are natural allies (germany has industry and capital, Russia has raw resources, nuclear umbrella, and manpower). Thus if the EU falls apart, Germany will be free to roam and look elsewhere. This would mean an entente potentially between Russia and Germany, but this would be blocked by an Intermarium.

Conversely, keep leaving it.

You need a weapons permit (which is about as hard to get as a driving license).
Concealed carry is the default, no idea why some countries need special permit for that.

And not yet, but it's one of the proposed solutions to the EU gun control, since constitutions of the member nations take priority over EU directives.
>EU passes gun control
>Czechs modify the constitution to add the right to bear arms
>EU btfo

That wasn't enough, nuke is what would solve it.

Also, the EU was created and engineered by the United States largely to keep Germany shackled to Europe. See: the Grand Chessboard, by Zbigniew Brzezinski.

>Eastern-European country leaving the EU

How utterly fucking insignificant.

Every single East-European nation is a net-drain on EU funds and their immigrants are cancer.

When a contributor like the U.K. leaves the EU, that's a big fucking deal. The Czech Republic? Hell no.

Hello, Mr. Friedman

As much as I'd enjoy the EU backtracking on their immigrant quota program and just closing the EU borders as a whole, some literal who gib collecting countries are not the ones that will make them change their mind sadly.

Huh....that to.

it's funny how all germs changed thier flags to eu

>not
>a
>country

Buy my book, goy.

>TFW you're completely irrelevant so the EU doesn't force refugees on you
Feels good desu

>Rome splits into east and west
>Western Roman Empire collapses from barbarian invasion

I thought you started taking them?

>dumb czech, knows nothing about politics
>too ashamed to carry his flag
>suddenly nationalist when it looks cool

you are walking stereotype, my friend

only the lefties

>Czech Republic
>Eastern European
The GDP is the highest out of all the recovering Soviet states, and the economy has also recovered the fastest.
No wonder Danes are so fucking stupid with an average IQ of 96.

Czechistan is central European. This is the second
>Danish education
post I have seen today

We have 200 of them in an enclosed encampment awaiting deportation, does that count?

The new (((US))) plan for keeping Europe in line. Russia and Germany working together is the only power capable of challenging US hegemony.

Unite Eastern Europe to:
>destroy/cripple Russia
>serve as the new counterbalance to Germany

>mexico challenges the US
hahahahaha hahaha
if history has shown anything shitskins are not capable of building civilization
the only scenario where this is even remotely possible is the one where the US fragments along racial lines and Mexico challenges the Hispanic majority US legacy country

> Brits want out
> Poles 99% white giving Germany the finger
> Based Orban
> now the Checks

Merkel btfo!

Why do Eurofags get to have all the fun?

Can we leave the EU next?

Can you blame them? Germany's flag is genuinely horrible looking. Look at the flag that was used in WW1 and compare it to this garbage flag.

THIS

DEATH TO EU

BURN THIS MOTHERFUCKER DOWN

Yea and the moment you read the actual book it feels like he honestly doesn't know what he is talking about.
For the first 5-10 years his predictions are quite alright, but after that he goes onto fiction territory.

>Thinks Mexico will overtake USA and become the dominant power.
>No mention of India.
>turkey overpowers central asia.
(maybe that would happen)

Yea some did, but then again even if you put an amateur to predict events he can do it. friedman is supposed be the top notch guy and unbiased, the problem is when he acts like amateur.

Remember that the European Union was nothing but the European Economic Area before the Treaty of Maastricht in 1991.

Yes, folks, the organization that is being touted as "LOOK AT US WE KEPT THE PEACE IN EUROPE FOR SEVENTY-FIVE YEAAAARS SINCE WWII" is just slightly older than 25 years.