Why are we not arresting all these NGO criminals? Or at least not let their NGO ships get into EU harbors...

Why are we not arresting all these NGO criminals? Or at least not let their NGO ships get into EU harbors? This is absolutely outrageous, even fucking Libya says they are working together with the criminals.

Other urls found in this thread:

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
washingtonpost.com/national/religion/why-do-people-hate-jews-and-judaism-commentary/2015/05/21/52f934e8-ffd8-11e4-8c77-bf274685e1df_story.html?utm_term=.d66a650a76ac
un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/ageing/replacement-migration.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THEY ARE WORKING ON OUR PROJECTS DUDE

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

chill , everything will be wonderful soon

Without multiculturalism Europe will not survive.

>Flag
Go away Coffee user

Mr. Pope. Tear down this wall!

Fucking racist asshole
These people are need our help! You and the other xenophobes are the ones that need to be arrested.

>they are working together with the criminals.

So merkel then.

True. They are probably fleeing from all the black crime.

top kek

Is there anything stopping people from fronting as an NGO to sell them to a slave market or sell their organs?

I am glad our globalist task masters have found a way to lower wages.

STFU man

Every country gets way better when you add boatloads of broke, illiterate niggers to it

IsraAid

Jewish org picking up refugees 60 miles off the Libyan border and shipping them to Europe

Do you really need to ask who is behind this?

Europe's GOVERNMENTS actively fund disruptive far-left NGOs to destabilize Russia, Syria and any other country not spouting their dageneracy. Here EU NGOs spend hundreds of millions on anything from supporting Pali terrorists to propping up gays and feminists.

It's just coming back to bite you in your pink asses, Eurogays. Enjoy your refugees. Fuckers.

But it's just that they are the Chosen People and are teaching the rest of the world love, even though they maintain their own pure Jewish state. That's so they can better lead the goyim to utopia!

washingtonpost.com/national/religion/why-do-people-hate-jews-and-judaism-commentary/2015/05/21/52f934e8-ffd8-11e4-8c77-bf274685e1df_story.html?utm_term=.d66a650a76ac

Uhm no sweetie, they're fleeing White bombs, and the after effects of White Imperialism. It's called history, you should learn about it sometime!
XOXO

Nice try Shlomo

You kikes have hated Europe for centuries

You blame Europe's governments who have been convinced by a lie to be subservient to Jewish interests. Notice how the eastern countries who know what the Jews are capable of refuse to take in migrants? It's not a coincidence

Their BBC is what every women craves

If you were kicked out of a party once for seemingly no reason, yeah maybe the host was just an asshole

If you've been kicked out of 100 parties for seemingly no reason, maybe you're the asshole

And before you try any of your tricks, I'm immune. I have Jewish blood myself and therefore have inherited Jewish cunning, but I'm overwhelmingly European so I stand with whites. Even Hitler had Mischlinge generals in the Wehrmacht, because he knew they didn't serve the tribe

It's all about that sweet Soros money. Who would have thought that you could make that much just by fishing niggers out of the sea?

Europeans instead of funding these useless NGOs give these money for the right man and he will bomb them in the sea
PS: pic related

Burgers already give tons of money to Egypt per the Camp David Accords

Burgers money is for the peace treaty with Israel

kys, coal burner

You're a "pirate" and you're turning down a great idea? Also

>Gadaffi was right

As I've said many times here, it goes back to Jews

He really was

How?

It's for the peace treaty with Israel

If Israel reneges, do you really think the US will keep giving Egypt money?

The Colonel was such a based man. Even Saddam was good. They were the gatekeepers, and we killed them.

Arrest those NGOs people, repurpose their boats as littoral guard cost vessels, fit them with heavy machine guns, and sink all those fucking migrant boats one by one. They won't stand a single chance. Add some targeted airstrikes on the people who ship them, and I guarantee you they'll stay in Nigeria.

>reneges
they wont, because it will be a slow suicide for them

Time for Italy to be a little less Mario and a lot more Mussolini, the fuck are you faggots allowing this for

They need to keep up with Germans demands for BBC

They want to go North, who are we to shatter their dreams and stop Nordic from showing their humanity and solidarity to the world?

kek

This is a well know problem there is also investigations on it (one parlamentary and another one in the hand of prosecutors)

Think of the chilrden!

Floating pooper scoopers.

We need some "migrant" torpedoes.

You mean ONG are going to "fire" migrants directly to Rome and Milan instead of dropping them in Sicily?

Are most people against this shit? Are they allowing it because of the EU, or are Europeans just extremely cucked. I just struggle to comprehend how people keep going to out and voting for their own destruction.

Other way around sweetheart: the degeneracy you've spread and promoted is spilling right back into your country.

You don't have the updated version. [pic related]

Gefira is based af and most people on Sup Forums should get their news from them. It's pure news and data, with minimal bias, but plenty sources and facts. And truth hurts.

Here's the latest public one, the rest is paid: gefira.....org/en/2017/06/05/cerberus-2-0-predicts-the-disappearance-of-the-dutch-population/

>A change in demographic trends takes 50 years before they become plainly visible. The decline in fertility in the sixties started to become visible after 50 years. Cerberus, our population simulator, shows with scientific precision that the replacement of the European society has started, and within 50 years it will be visible and irreversible.

>According to official state data the Swedish, French and Dutch populations will keep growing for the foreseeable future despite their low fertility rates. Western politicians seem to be taking great pleasure in the population decline in Russia, but shouldn’t they first bother about their own turf? How e.g. is it possible that the number of residents in the Netherlands keeps growing if the number of the newborns is smaller and smaller?

>To get an insight into the European situation the Gefira team developed Cerberus 2.0, a software tool that, using copious amounts of demographic data provided by the Central Bureau of Statistics, simulates the population development.

>Cerberus shows that the next decades are crucial for the survival of the Dutch population. In 2060 we will cross the Rubicon and reach the point of no return, the Dutch will be inevitably replaced with a non-Western society. But in 2035, 17 years from now, the total growth of the non-Dutch population in the Netherlands will already be a shocking 42%.

>Since the demographic decline is observable in all Western countries, we are in for Europeans being gradually replaced by peoples from Africa or South Asia. We are now at the eleventh hour and if we do not put an immediate stop to all immigration, the Dutch society will vanish into thin air.

ITS TOTALLY UNFAIR, ALL THE NGO (AND MILITARY) BOATS TAKE MIGRANTS TO OUR COUNTRY WHEN THE INTERNATIONAL SEA LAW CLEARLY STATE THEY SHOULD BE TAKEN TO THE NEAREST COUNTRY BUT NO ONE POINT OUT THIS.

NGO ARE FUCKING SHARKS THAT ARE ENABLING CRIMINALS TO SMUGGLE LIFE AROUND THE WORLD KILLING LOTS OF THEM IN THE PROCESS.

MAKE THIS HYPOCRISY GO VIRAL Sup Forums

it's not even funny anymore.

but seriously, having all this data amounts to nothing.
society in Europe is so broken that they say on live TV that they welcome the white genocide.

and on the other hand we get a huge outcry when Hungary decided to crack down on NGOs

talking to your peers does nothing either. when I showed that clip of NGO trafficking my "friends" said this was a good idea.
I'm genuinely in distress about our future

Why would the EU arrest itself?

Beautiful picture, right there I see rocket scientists, revolutionary tech designers like Steve Jobs (refugee by the way), film makers, doctors, rocket scientists. Just beautiful, let them come!

Cumskins are fucking pathetic if you are scared of Africans with no education and no means of communicating.

Daily reminder: Over £12mn was raised for British red cross after the Manchester attack and at the concert by the degenerate heirarchy.

It will go to shipping the 6.6mn Africans coming to Europe this summer in a great wave of boat invasions.

I don't believe in predicting future.

>Steve Jobs (refugee by the way)
Funny: his biological family abandoned him.

redpill: it's impossible to vote your way out of this

un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/ageing/replacement-migration.shtml

>I have already spoken to three US Presidents. They come and go, but politics stay the same at all times. Do you know why? Because of the powerful bureaucracy. When a person is elected, they may have some ideas. Then people with briefcases arrive, well dressed, wearing dark suits, just like mine, except for the red tie, since they wear black or dark blue ones. These people start explaining how things are done. And instantly, everything changes. This is what happens with every administration.

also, education is everything for a democracy
guess who controls your education?

Europe chose diversity in 1939. Enjoy the bed of rape, gibs, torture, and murder that you made.

Maybe next time a bunch of bankers and elites tell you to go fight each other in a war, white men could use their fucking pea-sized brains first and think about the long term consequences.

...but I doubt it. You faggots are so fucking gullible it's amazing the white race has lasted this long.

W2E is funded by Soros

>W2E is funded by Soros

W2E is funded by Soros

>W2E is funded by Soros

W2E is funded by Soros

This is the charity thats been helping with "booklets" on how to get into Europe, and boats and life jackets

W2E is funded by Soros

>W2E is funded by Soros

W2E is funded by Soros

the point is we dont need to if we applied the international sea law about rescue they would take then here, they should take them elsewhere, but since everyone would litterally shoot to NGO boats approaching their shores to unload migrants THEY ONLY TAKE THEM TO US.

EVEN IF THE INTERNATIONAL SEA LAWS APPLY TO EACH AND EVERY COUNTRIES, SO IF THEY DONT DO IT THEY ARE BREACHING THE FUCKING LAW BUT THE EUROPE IS DOING NOTHINF TO MAKE OTHER COUNTRIES DO WHAT THEY SHOULD.
AND THE NGO DONT EVEN REALIZE DOING THIS IN FRONT OF EVERYONE ONLY LEADS TO DREAIL TO THE FAR RIGHT THE ITALIAN POPULATION. (which is good)

the truth

I'm torn between pride that my people called this and sadness that nobody gave a shit.