Kill all muslims

kill all muslims

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P1ULjJ3EqyY
youtu.be/cwgLczzn5gk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just a friendly reminder that the (((counter jihad movement))) is Jewish from top to bottom.

Because Islam is a religion of peace. There are people out there that hate JEWS AND MUSLIMS.

A Muslim migrant is depressed, so he decides to see a psychiatrist. He tells him, "doctor, ever since I came to this country, I can't sleep, I can't eat...I feel sick".

The psychiatrist tells the migrant, "I think I know how to make you feel better...there's a bucket in the next room. Take a crap in it, then piss in it....then stick your head in it and smell the fumes for 15 minutes."

The Muslim migrant takes the doctor's advice and comes back after 15 minutes. "Wow! I feel so much better...so what was wrong with me?"

The doctor replies, "nothing, you were just homesick"

Woah dude that's mean. Don't compare Muslims to pigs. Pigs are cool and thinking beings ... and delicious.

Muslims act like drunk brain-dead retards. You can't have a civilized discussion with them. You say something they don't agree with and they get really fucking mad and it's very likely that they attack you. Words leading to physical force ... like a baby that doesn't get what it wants.

The Jews want to turn nationalism into simply hating on Islam, and they've been pretty successful so far.

No I won't let you.

Heh want do you think you can do?

I stopped 4 crusades. I can handle more.

Oh you fucking retard. Go fuck yourself.

Are you that fucking stupid? I'm not even a Muslim.

True. Let's eat a döner together.

flag set

GTFO of Australia lebo cunt. Australia is a white country

Yeah, i know. It shouldn't be an uncut dick. Good eyes.

Jews control everything: money, media, politics, But lets focus on the Muslims, the group that controls nothing! That's a real smart move. Fucking idiots.

Nice pics in this bread

I can't see your flag on mobile :(

Does it matter? Don't be a flagcist! Eurofag btw.

ALLLAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Kikes and mudshits work together you inbred shitskin.

Sorry friend, I can't go on a date with you.

I think the average age of your typical anti-Islam dupe must be about 15. Newsflash dickheads, Muslims didn't invent multiculturalism, it was another Middle Eastern tribe.

I understand. I'm sorry that i'm not gay like you. To my knowledge most turks are gay. Is that wrong?

No they don't dipshit.

>no no, muslims are good pls believe me! the jews are the problem!
of course they are. but they dont practice sharia law, so fuck off

Islamophobic morons are civic-nationalist cucks who need to hang from lampposts

I saw a bunch of homosexuals protesting islamophobia the other day. That's where my idea of Muslim = gay come from.

Kill all Muslims.

Yes they do, halfwit.

achmed pls

This

When

If there is no minorities the left doesnt have anything to cut themselves with

Sharia doesn't even apply to non-Muslims. That's how stupid you LARPing Christ-fags are. You think they are going to come and force our sluts to wear the burka.

Yeah good idea. Fight ignorance with violence. You are a smart fella ...

People using the word "islamophobia" need to be put down.

the jews clearly are a problem, but we must remove the mudslimes too

Faaaaaaaaag

Yes, non muslims are only taxed as an underclass if they don't obey sharia law. Truly the most progressive religion.

Fuck Allah? I wonder if Christ-cucks realize they are blaspheming their own God when they say that? Probably not because they are too stupid.

You speak because you have no muslim problem in Australia
Try visiting Europe and you'll change your mind

Is discrimination bad is it? Are you some sort of progressive fag?

If you believe in any imaginary god you are a cuck regardless, so it doesn't matter.

A question. God or Allah made everything right? So isn't stuff like cutting of foreskin or killing his creations technically blasphemy?

If you have a Muslim problem then you ask yourself who let them in. Surprise! It wasn't Muslims.

No they're not. It's only muslims who view the God of the Quran as being the same as that of Jews and Christians, just like it's only Christians who view the God of the Torah as being the God of the Jews. Each religion makes claims the other doesn't believe in, and finds it insulting being lumped in with a God they don't believe in.

Ask a Semite not me.

Oh, i thought you are one. My mistake.

Totally agree with you, first we get rid of the muslims, then they will go after the jews
Everything makes sense now

NO!

He is kinda right tho. Who allowed the muslims to flood our country? It's the traitors Jews again.

Of course it wasn't the muslims, it was the jews but now we should focus on the muslims

Why? The only thing the Jews deserve hate for is that barbaric genital mutilation stuff. What else do they do that is that bad?

That's because you are one, oh sweden what they have done to you

You will never get rid of Muslims with Jews still controlling your society. While they are still in a position to define the nature of your country nothing will change.

>jews call you an ahmed for being against their kikery
>Muslims call you a shlomo for being against their dunecoonery
getting real sick of these parasites

What have they done to Sweden? An invasion.

i'm in

Read the culture of critique by Kevin McDonald

>Sharia doesn't even apply to non-Muslims
convert, pay a tax, or lose your head

>You think they are going to come and force our sluts to wear the burka
nah, but theyll be raped

Fuck off Melbourne

Allah is Baal.

Jew fucking serious?

>Unironically afraid of rape culture
Are you a feminist?

Shut the fuck up France. YOU do by being the biggest cocksucking faggots on the planet. Yes, Jews help every way they can to make sure you get your precious Algerian semen supplements but this is primarily YOUR fault. Muslims would have invaded eventually again anyway, just like they had done many times in the past; the difference now is you French faggots just can't get enough cock to suck. Before we expel the Jews(who you started WW2 for), and Muslims, to both be glassed in the Middle East, you cocksuckers need to take some accountability and realize that the enemy is three-fold.
Traitors, Muslims, Jews.

I will thanks.
Right now? Yes. Maybe i change my mind after reading Culture of Critique who knows.

Ahmed confirmed
Please kill yourself.

I would also suggest looking at the writings of the late William Luther Pierce, particularly his American Dissident Voices broadcasts.

Thanks, both are on my reading list now.

Says the "white supremacist"
>Proudly calls itself a Jewish slur

BACK TO THE FUTURE Movie Predicts 9/11

Jews own Hollywood which they use to manipulate the minds of the masses. In BTTF, they repeatedly call Muslims the terrorists. Jews are the real terrorists.

youtu.be/P1ULjJ3EqyY

Hollywoodism: The Jewish Fantasy Structure That Devoured Western Culture

youtu.be/cwgLczzn5gk

KILL THEM ALL

I dunno how Islam will ever recover from that cartoon mate. You really showed them!

I take it upon myself to offend them every time I get the chance, faggot.

Yep, Islam is over now. Everyone pack your bags and go home.

So basically you're no different to the progressives who try to offend conservatives with pictures of Jesus in buckets of piss etc?

If the jews who made BTTF are behind the 9/11 attack why would they put cryptic messages inside their movie? It feels more like they know something and/or want to tell us something but can't do it openly. So the jews are actually the good guys.

Well, no, because Christians have been here for the whole of mine and my fathers lives. Muslims haven't. Progressives have been offending the people of their society for decades, if Muslim subhuman savages want to join our societies and invade them with their endless immigration and shit ideology that doesn't belong here then they better get used to being called retarded forever. Maybe after a couple of decades of taking the mockery they can consider themselves equals.

What pisses me of the most is that if someone is a shithead you can't say it without being called a racist. If someone does shit he is shit no matter what skin-color or religion. European governments handle them differently than the people who lived there for hundred generations. Equality means everyone is treated equally.

You know that you lost the culture war when there are mooslems and moslem defenders EVEN ON FUCKEN Sup Forums..

Sad!

This coming from 60% white is pretty funny. I have nothing to learn from larping fag like you. Plus trump is nothing more than a big Zionist cock sucker.

>In France it is illegal not to suck the cock of the first black man you see if you have white skin, punishment rendered with jailtime

Mi5 burned down the building to cover up mutated rabies virus that was spreading. One of the infected was a Muslim British citizen who recently came from Syria. US air force is using chemical weapons in Syria now. GET WOKE

soon

That's what all anti-immigration people believe. Right wing = criminal. Confirmed.