Civic Nationalism

Why do you oppose Civic Nationalism? That's our only option at this point, I think. Big deal: America will turn into a melting pot - not just of European peoples, but of our Mexicans brethern. America will recover, but not because of racial homogeneity, but because we stand united in favor of the Constitution, limited government, Christianity, and Second Amendment Rights.

>Picture related - Based Black man in a MAGA hat

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KNPzlFivd3M
youtube.com/watch?v=RiOdwXP7S0s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7TFKRivoZgw
youtu.be/yaGcpdYHfxM
strawpoll.me/13186117
www12.statcan.gc.ca/nhs-enm/2011/as-sa/99-010-x/99-010-x2011003_3-eng.cfm
statcan.ca/cgi-bin/downpub/listpub.cgi?catno=11-008-XIE2004004
twitter.com/AnonBabble

man i miss HWNDU new york

Lad, as a former Civic Nationalist think to yourself this. "Can all cultures really get along in a close proximity from one another?" if you say yes then think about "dominant" and "non-dominant" cultures. What type of cultures do you see coming into power. I can most certainly tell you that it's not going to be European culture. Also, think about the
phenomenon of "White Flight" it practically proves that even without the government ethnic groups self segregate.

youtube.com/watch?v=KNPzlFivd3M

youtube.com/watch?v=RiOdwXP7S0s

It really only works when you have a clear ethnic majority, which in the US's case was whites. Mass immigration ruined that. I really, really wanted civic nationalism (I have plenty of non-white friends) but current trends show that it's following a path to its own destruction. Whites are being outbred in their own countries, and as demographic shifts occur race relations will inevitably crumble.

Civic nationalism is globalism. Only ethnic nationalism and patriotism works.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7TFKRivoZgw

youtu.be/yaGcpdYHfxM

this... was a pretty fun stream to watch at night.

1. You're being defeatist. The people who are starting to outnumber us were also once small minorities, but if whites are the minority, there's no chance? Think about what youre saying

2. You won't be a civic nationalist/centrist/whatever in 5-20 years and nobody else will. Once things get bad, everyone has to pick a side and conflict is inevitable

I don't "oppose" it in the abstract, but since I don't believe it has any fucking chance of working, why would I support a losing effort?

I'm okay with the existing people in America being civic nationalist IF we stop immigration from non European countries. Also there should be some states for white nationalists and black nationalists.

Civic Nationalism has to, by nature, deny and water down the history of the nation to remove it of all glory as many victims of that glory are now part of the nation. "When the Greeks sacked a city-state, all the people were enslaved. But the bards, when they sang of the glory, didn't mention that they had denied the human rights of those they conquered".

How can an Indian (for example) living in Britain today be nationalist towards the people that at one point conquered and ruled his forefathers.

Civic Nationalism, because of this issue, demands that history be forgotten and the story of the nation kept to the side, and treated as if the culture and laws simply appeared as-is, fully formed. What does a Jamaican care for the Peasant's Revolt?

>but because we stand united in favor of the Constitution
But that's just it, we don't.

No.
Nationalism of the current natives.
America first (for you that is)
People who share the same skin colour/ religion outside of the nation do not count to be included.

Nationalism and borders are about creating a dialectic that plots a way foward for all parties cross checking and balancing their actions.

For instance. Those in the third world need to stop relying on remitances and crapping out mouths to feed and start truely developing by sublimatingtheir energies and living appropriately to their surroundings. Taking back control to the local/national level (without the kill whitey rejection of good practices)

FUCKING
B A S E D

I hated the HWNDU posting
Bunch of autists screaming into a fucking camera

Because it's human nature. You can't fight it.
All humans identify best with the people they are most similar to. This allows race to be politicized as you inflame ethnic rivalries. Because I wan to live in a stable country I don't not want this outcome, ergo I don't want to live in a "diverse" area, but rather an area as homogeneous as possible.
You can deny this is a nature phenomenon within all humans like our parents generation did (which led to chaos and the problems we have now) or you acknowledge it and incorporate a solution into your society.

The constitution has already been gutted beyond repair...

...by our government that is anything but limited...

...due in large part to pussy Christians turning the other cheek and upholding the "all men created equal under God" meme while it was twisted against them...

...at least you can still go down shooting when they come to arrest you for sawing the barrel off your shotgun, amirite?

Diversity can only work one way...

strawpoll.me/13186117

Slavery?

The opposition to it, even though it moves society closer towards accepting ethnonationalism is completely manufactured psy ops.

Notice how obvious CIA/FBI plants like those on Stormfront and Spencer always pop up to divide the relatively like minded group? That's not a coincidence.

I am a proud KEK praising MAGApede and I LOVE civic nationalism! Nothing better than BASED black men with MAGA hats XDxdD

Shadilay fellow pedes!!1!

If Trump manages to stop mass immigration we MIGHT be able achieve some stability with our current demographic for a few decades, but that's only if whites start having babies like crazy. Seriously, if we want to avoid an all-out race war in America, white people need to start fucking left and right. Otherwise race relations are just going to deteriorate past the tipping point.

Civic Nationalism can only work if you strictly encourage assimilation. The people need some kind of bonds to tie them together, or else they will just split apart, if it's not ethnicity, then it must be family, if not family then religion, if not religion, then at least culture. If you have none of those bonds you have no community.

I will slice your belly open and stuff you full of rats you disgusting criminal. Nonwhites don't stand united in favor of shit except their race.

The problem is religion overrides culture, ethnicity overrides religion, etc. If all it takes is some poking, prodding and a few mean words to unravel your society, they it wasn't a very good model.
A house built on a loose foundation will not stand.

Lol keep dreaming cuck. Diversity has and always will fail. The only thing that can truly unite a country is one country under one people/race.

FUCK THE SUPERBOWL!

Diversity can work only in small numbers and with an Iron Fist - see Singapore.

>In 2011, of the 32,800 couples in which at least one person was Japanese, 78.7% involved a spouse or partner who was not Japanese.
www12.statcan.gc.ca/nhs-enm/2011/as-sa/99-010-x/99-010-x2011003_3-eng.cfm
statcan.ca/cgi-bin/downpub/listpub.cgi?catno=11-008-XIE2004004
31% of Chinese in Canada, both foreign-born and Canadian-born, had a university education, compared with the national average of 18%
A majority of people taking women's studies or gender studies are white
The main complaint about them is literally the one black people make when white people move into ghettos, and that's that they are raising housing prices.

Yes, a house with a consistent foundation will always have an advantage over one with an inconsistent one.

But I'd still rather fix the house I'm in now, instead of just tearing it down. Is that not an essence of fascism, to use what you were given in the most efficient way? To struggle against all the forces from without that would tear you down.

A part of me wishes it was different, because I know the truth is that it would be easier and simpler that way. Diversity is the ultimate struggle, it's a society on hard mode.

I don't see it as a one or the other thing. I identify as a White Nationalist, because I care about white people and demographic change. But I don't have a problem with nonwhites who share my volumes, and idgaf what people who live hundreds of miles away from me look like. Even Jared Taylor (for example) endorses ethnic enclaves, which is basically just civic nationalism with freedom of association.

The whole civic vs. ethno thing is retarded divide and conquer bullshit. While we will eventually need to split the movement apart, we are nowhere near that stage.

The wall isn't built.

We haven't outlawed birthright citizenship/anchor babies.

Hart-Celler hasn't been repealed.

Get that shit done, then we can purity spiral.

I dig this solution.

t. Self-hating Jew