How do we fix the slut-shaming problem?

How do we fix the slut-shaming problem?

We dont. Slugs deserve to be shamed.

Export sluts to syria and other troglodyte countries

by calling them sluts

Make Roasties Toastie Again.

Notice how she's only showing her shirt. Her booty was probably exposed.

Why do lefties always shake? At first I thought it was an a meme but they actually say it all the time.

>within a one foot radius there were plenty of girls dressed just like me.

If she was the only one kicked out, then it wasn't slut shaming was it? Let me see the rest of the picture.

Adrenaline pumping and the fight or flight reflex can make you shaky. Says a lot about lefties if verbal altercations activate that response in them.

Ok. I refuse to believe her story unless she can corroborate, which she'll probably call victim blaming, but fuck it.

Stop giving whores of any creed attention.

Is that even a woman?

Would anyone genuinely get kicked out of a mall for wearing regular shorts & t-shirt ? or is she telling fibs ?

She is lying.

They have to make up bad guys now because there is a supply problem for their demands of oppression.

Also I'm pretty sure that's a dude.

I bet 10 000 shekels it's a woman that reported her and her brain would explode if she knew, good ol christian values

>How do we fix the slut-shaming problem?
Herd all the sluts into a walled ghetto?

That's a man and you could see his penis coming out the bottom of the shorts.

His penis was probably hanging out of his shorts.

Maybe if she was born in a country with real problems she would have something to actually worry about and move on with her pathetic life.
Seems like she wants something to complain about.
Next she'll blame the fact she's a nigger fem and expect a free trip to Obamas house and a gold medal.

>I refuse to believe her story unless she can corroborate

Agreed, I'm called bullshit. This is just another in a long line of hoaxes.

That's nothing wrong with that outfit. Maybe her ass was showing in the back though?

If I had to guess, some passerby probably looked at her funny (warranted based on her choice of garb), which mind you is a blatant act of oppression, so naturally in response she fabricates a story and makes it go viral for social media brownie points and 2 seconds of fame.

>shit that didn't happen

I fucking hate this country

I bet it was a muzzie, offended for her dressing in haram clothes

send em to saudi they do slut shaming with rocks

Sluts deserve to be shamed. Plus nobody wants to see some disgusting nigger dressed like that. Good job whoever reported this slut to security

Spray the slugs, invertebrate war now

Surprised she didn't post a link to her gofundme!

kek

this shit wouldn't happen
but I wear normal jeans and a t shirt all year long even when it gets like 90f no problem

Increase the shaming until there no more sluts. No more sluts, no more slut shaming. If you don't want to be shamed, don't dress or act like a slut.

It's real simple.

>I'm allowed to act like a retarded whore
>But you're not allowed to judge my actions

>They genuinely believe it works like this

Yeah no.

>not bringing race into it
I'm actually impressed.

>shit that did not happen in the way that it was originally portrayed by this individual

hear me out, if we took away her access to the internet then there would not be a problem.
problem solved.

>Don't like it? Look away!
Don't like the mall's rules? Walk away!

I bet 6 gorillion shekels she made the whole thing up

>ninety degrees
Holy shit that's pathetic. I work in that kind of weather without down dressing in southern heat. Plus I'm pretty fat so I have all this extra insulation to keep that extra heat in.

This bitch is weak willed as fuck.

Well I would start with educating women to not slut shame other women. I'm not exaggerating when I say 99% of the time I've heard someone "slutshaming" a woman it was another woman. Seriously you never hear two dudes at a table seeing a woman in yoga pants and saying "Wow what a slut". That never fucking happens. Women are beyond vicious to each other and will fuck each other over just to watch them cry. It's insane.

Sluts?
fuck em

who cares?

Burqas.

That story sounds like fucking bullshit, and it's a leftie so it probably is.

she literally shaking

Nothing wrong with wearing that, plenty of girls wear way worse in uk, the person who reported it was probably jealous

>this happened

Easy. We stop making it sound like a bad thing. It's not. If someone isn't ashamed of being a slut, what would they care what people think? They know they're filthy whores.

Kill the sluts.

Mortified anglo

How do we fix the attention-whoring professional victims?

Don't presume to speak for others' basal metabolism. Also get /fit/
t. fat boy

I'll send you to jail opfag

>hannah pewee
you tell me

you can tell shes a slut because of the giant internet tirade she posts the second she gets home

her nips were probably showing, doubt she has a bra

or maybe it was a safety squad member KEK

By forcing them to stay inside and beheading if they try to argue against it

Return to slut stoning for a good solid week, then back to slut shaming and they'll stop complaining.

Why does she have a collection of pubic hairs on top of her head?

I like how she conveniently crops out her lower body. She probably had a mini-skirt hiked up showing the bottom of her ass-cheeks.

Another special-snowflake victim. "Feel sorry for me and give me attention!"

Slut shaming creates a better society

I don't want to see her bottom, but that is surely the reason, the top is oretty normsl.

Also maybe she was kicked out for being black

I feel ya, 90F 85% humidity still in full work gear. Get this weak niger back to the field and retrain it.

this dude was in some kinda nickelodean/family channel tier show about a radical middleschool slacker, and he was the nerdy black sidekick right? im not crazy guys

How come it's always ugly girls who use throw the word slut around? She looks like a Brazilian goalkeeper, there's nothing remotely feminine, fuckable, or attractive about her, the word 'slut' is the last one that comes to mind.

Encourage them to suck off every man they meet. If they want to be sluts then they should be sluts 100% of the way, this way we'll create a worldwide orgy, solving all of the world's problems, annihilating Islam, Feminism, Alt-right, and other ideologies which stems from sexual inadequacy.

Maybe try that argument again when its 118 like its supposed to be in Phoenix tomorrow. Holy fuck people losing their minds over 90 need to end themselves.

But really, I bet she got kicked out for doing something niggery

>thinks kicked out of mall for dressing like slut
>actually kicked out because nigger

>ninety
Thats impossible. This would fucking kill you

By getting rid of sluts.

Fahrenheit not Celsius

STop being a cum drenching slut, easy

I got $400,000,000,000 on it's a lie. Women are the one who do the "slut shaming" anyways since they think it's a hurtful word and so they can find a way to put others below them. This bitch would never be slut shamed though since she looks like a tranny Urkel.

that happened.

Audible kek

How is that slutty?
She was probably reported by some jabba the hut looking bitch because she was jealous her own body looked like a pile of shit

I hate americans so much

She would pass as White in burgerland if it wasn't for that disgusting hair. You know I'm right burgers.

nailed it

Hmmm, let me thinkā€¦

Of course! By doing even more slut shaming!

This. /thread

New thread: "how do we fix the social media liberal attention whore fabrication problem?"

lol, was going to post this

No, never. Not with that face and skin tone.

>things that totally happened
sage

>ninety degrees aka really hot
>ninety degrees also known as really hot
Why do niggers do this?

Lol America :DD

MALL SECURITY! THIS PERSON DRESSES TOO LEWD FOR MY TASTE! REMOVE HER NOW OR I'LL BUY SOMEWHERE ELSE REEEE!

Interracial girls look like THAT?!

Fix it by make slut shaming more acceptable. Also, mall, Michigan, Muslim. Also, this story sounds like bullshit.

lol, true

>I made up a story for attention, about being slut-shamed while wearing reasonable clothing then posted the entire diatribe on Facebook, please give me attention I was molested!

By killing all sluts

i raise 20 gorillion opressions on things that never happened 200

Lol she was dressed perfectly fine, what the fuck is wrong with burgers?

maybe she was showing dem big old nips and she was hanging around younger kids as she stated

Thats not slut shaming. She got booted for being a nog.

Probably an offended muzzie who had to call the mall cops to remove the rape temptation.

>using the word shaking in your story
this is bullshit

shit that didn't happen part 5633

>shit that didn't happen part 5633

THIS

>dat hair
why?