Are you ready for september pol

Are you ready for september pol

>le september meme

THIS, is what you should be worried about.

no

>september
>implying there will we USA after the eclipse in august.

What did space mean by this, Sup Forums?

reminds me o' this

Kikes are already increasing the fed reserve rate, they're going to crash the economy.

good let them its just going to fuck over the nogs and kikes

they get what's cumming to them

My birthday is in september. Maybe I'll finally get my omnipotence so I can start the great cleansing of the earth.

Bye bye

So long

Farewell

PRAISE KEK

Quick rundown?

1st September 2013:

The European Space Agency (ESA) announced the Herschel Space Observatory made new thermal infrared observations of the asteroid as it approached Earth. The initial data shows the asteroid to be bigger than first estimated because it is now expected to be less reflective than originally thought. The Herschel Space Observatory observations increased the diameter estimate by 20% from 270 to 325 metres, which translates into a 75% increase in the estimates of the asteroid's volume or mass. Goldstone single-pixel observations of Apophis have ruled out the potential 2036 Earth impact. Apophis will then come no closer than about 14 million miles—and more likely miss us by something closer to 35 million miles. The radar astrometry is more precise than was expected.

oh..

>Worried
I can hardly wait

Google and the elites are hiding something in space from us on purpose. The question is why

Lolololol if you actually do it, there is also a ufo visible

Actually if you use the "fire" option there are "8" ufo's in sight

>Love the prism innuendo though

Ahhhh, when you really realize who all of your internet friends, really are....

haha i played legend of zelda too

us millenials amirite xd

Yes, yes I am. By September all summer fags will be back in school.

Buy cryptocurrency, ride it until the last spike, convert to gold. Only advice I can give if you are low on cash and need to prepare quickly.

>be white supremacist
>pray to gods from sandnigger central
fucking autistic
yes that includes crushtuanity

Whats oddly similar is the ripples in your pic, vs the real one.

Also, addition, (they) did an overlay as well in the live shot. Look at the pix-elation line in the top 25% of the shot