Brit/pol/ - Bells Edition

TOWERING INFERNO LIVESTREAMS:
fb.com/FOX13TampaBay/videos/10154839567813525/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZLQhWpOvRgY

>The future is Orange, declares Ian Paisley Jr of DUP as Tory deal edges closer
scotsman.com/news/politics/general-election/the-future-is-orange-declares-dup-as-tory-deal-edges-closer-1-4474889

>Theresa May confirms start date for Brexit talks
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jun/13/eu-leaders-frustrated-by-uks-uncertain-approach-to-brexit

>Hard or soft: How will the UK take its Brexit?
dw.com/en/hard-or-soft-how-will-the-uk-take-its-brexit/a-39243522

>Towering inferno, Screaming residents build ropes from sheets and lean out windows as fire at West London tower block spreads to "at least five" floors with firemen struggling to control the blaze
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4601902/Huge-inferno-West-London-tower-block.html

>Diane Abbott reveals she has type 2 diabetes
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40268505

>DUP hopeful of Conservative deal soon
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40255958

>Ed Miliband could return to front bench
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/12/ed-miliband-could-return-labour-frontbench-jeremy-corbyn/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h6Uht69h8Is
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kek the firefighters advised them to stay indoors.

How cool is it that I get a British flag now that Corbyn's PM?

Why are burgers so fucking stupid?

Bell's is crap

Same thing happened at the last tower block fire in London. Each section should stop the fire spreading

There were concerns about fire safety in the past. Looks like people are going to jail.

Like fucking clockwork

jumping out of a building to death to stop the pain

Diversity did this

if youre going for certain death anyway why not just try your luck with running through the fire and smoke?

Entrances probably blocked, only escape is through the window

Uh

Because burning horribly to death is a painful experience?

Instinct. You don't make clear decisions like that when in that situation.

Seems like God Almighty in His Ultimate Wisdom decided to curse that multiracial darkie filled Tower of Babyl with fire.

Nice. I love when non-white subhumans die and suffer

They live fairly sheltered lives and are taught everything is about America. It's like when Japan got hit by that tsunami and they all started talking about Pearl Harbour.

I wonder if the Met Chief will praise the diversity of the corpses this time?

dumb frogposter

>muslim getting interviewed
>"well before the explosion happened"

wut, explosion?

>pic
What is the most based Brit liquor?

It was a explosion apparently :0

BLACKED

LIVE ON BBC

No way :O

Scrumpy

Freudian slip

Sadiq was on LBC and said he'd been briefed to expect 200 deaths.

>choosing to burn to death over a few minutes over dying instantaneously via height splat is considered a clear decision by this user

Insightful.

and what about in the fire?

>average london man

Have you died in a fire before? Or are you basing this off of fake """science"""?

200????????

I died in your arms tonight

It's a good thing Linford Christie was able to get out

>fire engines and cherry pickers to save more lives
in a fire in a high-rise building, there is no fire brigade in the world that can save you above the 10th floor. if you can't make it down on your own, you aren't making it down.

if you are staying in a tall hotel, you should ask for a room below the 10th floor incase there is a fire.

cute

Is it a majority non white area?

Who /comfy/ here?

Yes. Rejoice. My soul is singing

>A woman falsely claimed 15 men had raped and sexually assaulted her and saw one of them jailed for seven years, a court heard.
>Jurors heard how Jemma Beale made the allegations over three years, telling police she was gang raped in the street, attacked in a pub and assaulted by a group of men with a piece of barbed wire.

Yep. Probably even majority muslim. But apparently by Allah's grace due to it being Ramadan many muslim residents were still awake at the time the fire began and were the first to escape

i am comfy, safe in the knowledge that Allah is all-wise and merciful and that this fire was Allahs work. We are not to question His motives, but to simply rejoice in His actions.

I am. Cheers brother watching Sky News back in my man cave with my dog.

Just had me breakfast and watching the Sky stream, pretty comfy.
Good shit Ivan, I can relax now.

They would be doing the same if it were 200 whites dead.

does look as though it would take 15 men tbf

I hope Sadiq responds to this properly and makes sure all the people posting hate speech on twitter are arrested.

why would anyone post hate speech about an accident? guilty conscience, much?

The guy that jumped from the twelfth storey survived.

Also who else didn't know it was storey not story until today?

job interview in half an hour, gonna miss the building collapsing

Make a cup of tea for me. But ya the flames are mesmerising.. yawn.. they are making me sleepy. I need rest; we all do. Join me! Get that bed warm so you don't miss out on restful energizing sleep.

Obligatory Glyndwrposting.

I thought we was meant to be better then them

Damn the woman who lives opposite our house just threw herself off the roof lads, never seen somebody try and kill themselves before, smacked right into the pavement Titanic style arms outstretched from about 40ft, still alive tho

>bells
As if I needed more confirmation that Anonymongs are plebs.

>who else didn't know it was storey not story until today
retards?

LOL

How many floors up? If the dumb bint googled it she'd know you need at least 7, but always try for 50% higher to be sure

Good thing that non-whites are dead. Better yet, that they died in pain

Admit it.

We have better leaders than you do.

A few of the ones being interviewed have that inbred Somali look to them. Hopefully no whites were inside though.
It's just part and parcel of living in a block of flats mate.
Got a cup of Yorkshire tea with your name on it, but that's all you're getting you cheeky leaf.

>Implying I'm not aware that Bells is godawful and tastes more like bacon than whiskey and I didn't choose it ironically

Doesn't really work when you coat the building with flammable shite though does it.

Your only just getting what we got in 1997. Just wait 20 years and the knock on effect will start to hit you.

WHAT'S COOKING, BLAZE-CHAN?

Niggers are fire retardant on account of all the melanin and building up a tolerance through necklacing

>t's just part and parcel of living in a block of flats mate.
Im enjoying him flipping out saying what a tragedy this is and possibly even legitimately making hate speech charges even though a fire is far more normal and less malicious than terrorism

Where does the water for the hose come from?

>watching BBC news in anticipation of the building coming down

Thanks for sitting us Americans straight about sports. You Brits must be superior athletes how you brag so much while putting us in our place. Rugby thats right you won that one time about 14 yrs back. Soccer, I mean football, you must be great at that "sport". Yes! 60 plus years ago you did win once. Great Job! Cricket nope not a winner. Olympics, nope.
You've been around almost 1000 years and fucked with the US from the start. We never attacked you, but we fought those who attacked you. Many Americans died for you and yet you say "we came in late". We should've came in later and taken your country over. We've had our backs against the wall from the birth of this young nation. You disrespecting, shit talken, gealous pussy's . Just remember it was Englands smartest, bravest, craziest, forward thinking sexy badass men and women mixed with some superior German blood that started this country. So keep that in mind fkn wankers.

Remember.
He's an utterly insufferable little shitskin isn't he.

Plastic cladding can't melt steel beams.

I liked how Vicki hugged him on his right so we could still see the tears

>This firewomans voice

jesus, she's not that bad looking either. What the fuck is with that absolute mong voice though.

Bet she's absolute filth in bed.

The only thing he knows how to do is play the victim and spew out platitudes.

Terraced house lad, sat on the roof drinkin a can of lager; police, ambulance, firebrigade etc trying to get her down, she just stood on the edge of the roof and went.

She's the street crackpot, allways got the police at ther house, drugs etc etc.

kids walking past on the way to school.

Kinda ironic really as her next door neighbour is burying their mum today.

I was supposed to be up the ladder fixing my mums sky dish in a few hours, think i'll give that a miss today.

What a weird fcuking day, with the tower fire too

Why aren't they revealing how many people died? Seems a bit fishy.

every street has a underground hydrant which allows the fire brigade to link into the main water supply to power thier hoses. they just lift up a manhole and hook it on.

100+

>which thread do i want to view about people insulting our country cause of a fire again

fucking cunts everywhere, why do I leave brit/pol/ again?

Just realised, do we know how many of the deaths on 9/11 were due to the dust and ash after the building collapsed?

uhm...g-guys...?

Fuck is happening to this country.

It's like one of those apocalypse films, before the apolalypse happens and people are just going about their day with really fucked up shit going on in the background on the news and stuff.

Stay safe lad. Take it off if you can. Feel like something is coming.

Guess they can't get to where most of the fire was

>wake up
>hear building burned down
>in London
>disregard/10

Anyone else do this now?

What have all my brothers in NEETdom have planned today?

youtube.com/watch?v=h6Uht69h8Is
Remember when niggers had class?

WHy is there no flag for kikes?
Is Sup Forums anti-jew?

>why do I leave brit/pol/ again?

Brit/pol/ is our boat

My grandad told me it's a nigger area and was probably started by a nigger

Is he correct?

this

Relative to what? Globally? I've been to countries where people think the ocean is cursed, places where people think fans can use all the oxygen in your room, and places where people think shark fins and ground up monkey bones cure cancer.

>and they all started talking about Pearl Harbour.
Generally people have a really dumb tenancy to make jokes pretending to be a jingoist when things news occurs. It is annoying.

I was driving home yesterday when I came up to one of those half barrier level crossings.The red lights were flashing and the barriers were on their way down so I pulled up sharply.
Suddenly this car full of Pakistani gentlemen pulled out and tried to beat the lights and barriers. They got half way across when a large fully laden goods train hit them, the car disintegrated and all the occupants were killed instantly.

I sat there open mouthed and thought "Jesus, that could have easily been me"

So this morning I've sent off my train drivers application form to Network Rail

It's another satanic sacrifice by the elite mate.

So you've been to Asia, great

No people died. Yet to see any racial European victim

I almost fell off my elliptical machine this morn. What the fuck is going on, lads?

>Fuck is happening to this country.

I know lad, dark times, everything is just so dark these days.

>Stay safe lad. Take it off if you can.

Yeah you too man, think i'll probably just play a bit of vidya and post here, a really really weird day today.

>It's like one of those apocalypse films, before the apolalypse happens and people are just going about their day with really fucked up shit going on in the background on the news and stuff.
Ah like Shaun of the Dead, theres a comfy movie.
I agree with him above, take the day off, watch Shaun of the Dead

There's still one tower that's not on fire.
This isnt going well bongs!

Apologies, was there any sourced update about casualty expectations and/or speculation into the cause of the fire?

The ocean cursed thing was South America. Lots of more weird superstitions and local weird things.

I think this is what it looks like before nations collapse.

At least liberals have their human rights, I'm sure that'll be worth a lot in the burning rubble of civilisation.