LUXEMBOURG YES!

Luxembourg's former Prime Minister (and current European Commission presidnt) Jean-Claude Juncker is going to punish the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland for failing to take in 160,000 refugees. Why is Luxembourg such a based country that produces such courageous leaders?

abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/eu-chief-states-sanctioned-refugees-48025035

>EU chief says 3 states will be sanctioned over refugees

>A top European Union official says that legal action will be launched Wednesday against the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland for failing to honor their pledges to accommodate refugees.

>European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker said that "for more than a year now they have not been taking any refugees at all," under a two-year program to share 160,000 refugees.

>Juncker said: "That gives us no other choice than to implement sanctions against these countries today."

>The relocation scheme is a major plank of the EU's migration policy, and was lauded as a pan-European show of solidarity in 2015 when more than a million migrants entered Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kKTvjEL4PqU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Luxembourg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henri,_Grand_Duke_of_Luxembourg
youtube.com/watch?v=altRZ5WbKqw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck him for not also threatening Slovakia. They're our bros and relevant, pls no forget.

I love all of you cunts in Visegrad Group. Never give up.

Juncker is such a useless, spineless bureaucrat piece of filth.

youtube.com/watch?v=kKTvjEL4PqU

Stay strong little Poland

Don't let them boss you around

Luxembourg's king married a nigress and half-negros are the future king and queen

What a fucking ballsless dick, shitskins are the worse alternative evrytiem

HANG JUNCKER

why the fuck does this little shitstain of a country even exist? this is a major problem with the EU tiny ass none countries thinking they have a say in much bigger countries affairs.

He can go fuck himself, I hope we'll leave EU before we take immigrants in.

Luxembourg is the most cucked micro nation in Europe. Everyone I know there is a leftard

>courageous
I think you misspelled cancerous there, also you probably wanted to write debased instead of based

Stay strong, EU is afraid of you!

Please i have stitches i can only laugh so much...

How many did he personally take in to live in his house or on his estate?

42 including one black bull to fuck his wife while he say done being a good cuck.

>mfw we literally have cities bigger than Luxembours

Luxembourg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Luxembourg
>The population of Luxembourg as of 1 January 2013 was estimated at 537,039 (55.5% Luxembourgers and 44.5% of foreign nationality)

you are truly our last hope dear poland

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henri,_Grand_Duke_of_Luxembourg
wait what?

Hey Poland, how about you send all your hooligans over to Luxemburg and have them annex that speck of dust? They can't defend themselves and nobody is going to mess with the guys that suddenly hold all the hidden bank accounts of europe's millionaires hostage.

>Luxembourg's king married a nigress and half-negros are the future king and queen
did some research for you senpai
apparently its just another line of the family and not the heir apparent thankfully

our hooligans can annex Luxembourg and change its religion to Slav paganism. Better than Islam.

youtube.com/watch?v=altRZ5WbKqw

Splendid. Just put them in buses and drive through, it's not like there are any borders left to stop them.

Agreed.
Bring back 1914 borders now.

>Luxembourg
OY VEY