What /FTG/ is:

What /FTG/ is:
>A daily thread where like-minded individuals can talk about how to improve Western female culture
>A place where women can discuss our unique roles in society and the responsibilities that come with it
>Self-improvement tips both physical and mental
>Lite religious discussion
>Evidence that Sup Forums isn't just a sausage-fest

What /FTG/ is NOT:
>Right-winged Tumblr
>Secretly feminist
>A girls-only club
>Tranny LARPers
>A safe-space
>An e-celeb thread
>Somewhere to get attention for being a woman

>THREAD THEME:
[YouTube] Grimes - Flesh without Blood/Life in the Vivid Dream (embed)

>RECOMMENDED READINGS:
gutenberg.org/files/2527/2527-h/2527-h.htm
barnardsvilleumc.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/ebook-lewis-c-s-the-great-divorce.pdf
cakravartin.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/Julius-Evola-Revolt-Against-the-Modern-World.pdf
catholicprimer.org/papal/theology_of_the_body.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9VM1UA0pCMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=B-m9A8mY-U0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FIRST FOR TOASTIE ROASTIES.

Whoever told me to read the books give me a rundown of the basic takeaway I would expect from them.

I only read books I'm seriously interested in I don't have much free time to just read book after book I have other projects I work on in my free time.

Recommended reading for female pollacks? It's surprisingly hard to find redpilled self-help books directed at women.

>Evidence that Sup Forums isn't just a sausage-fest

Looks like it is. Hello, fellow femanon here you are all beta males and unemployed NEETS and it's pathetic.
This is why the patriarchy must fall. Men are weak pigs.

You wonder why you get cheated on? It's because you are boring and weak. If you don't have enough to offer and keep me entertained then enjoy getting cucked. I enjoy watching them cry after I tell them what I let their best friend do to me.

>self-help books
>redpilled
no such thing

>27
>boyfriend of a year and a half; two years younger
>known him for almost a year before that
>conversation has taken a turn for the boring, wishy-washy domestic sort
>hates talking about politics suddenly (though we met through a local politics club)
>resents me for reading most everything I can get my hands on and "not paying attention to him"
>whenever I jokingly make him take that "how masculine/feminine are you" test he consistently scores more feminine than me
>needy af
>want a family and as many kids as I can pop out before 35
>feel like he's my only shot at marriage and said family before 30
>not sure if the feel of settling is legit or insecurity on my part
>constantly annoyed with irritation and dead silence when I talk about things I want to talk about or his wishy-washiness/lack of decisiveness/unwillingness to take charge

The fuck do I make a man out of my... man?

I'm fond of him, love him really, but if he's this weak in a relationship I worry about what kind of father he'll make if I have children with him. I want a traditional family, but I'm running out of time. Any advice ladies and gents?

Actual self help books are not labeled 'self help'

Kek

tell him directly into his face what is bothering you, ask him what is bothering him and then try to work it out
if you dont take the direct approach it will only make things harder if you want to get married

The best you can do is sit him down and tell him point blank you are unhappy with how things are going.
If you can't talk to him about why you are unhappy and how you feel is is putting no effort at all then you only have one other option and you already know what it is.

It's honestly not your job to make a man out of him. If he can't man up, then you have to move on.

What do you think of Jordon Peterson?

youtube.com/watch?v=9VM1UA0pCMQ

>resents me for reading most everything I can get my hands on and "not paying attention to him"

I probably have some insight as I redpilled myself but I'd need to know more about the man. This one line is too vague. What does he actually want out of life in your estimation?

Talk to him but time is ticking. You have no idea how long it'll take you to conceive.

if you really want to make a man, then boost his ego. put him in situations where he can feel many. take a trip and let him take you places and boost his ego on his "good" ideas. If you go through this and he still repulses you, there's no saving it.

Hows the sex ? He fuck you hard? he ought to.

Lets all post pictures of our boobs.. free the nipple from male oppression!

>Hows the sex ? He fuck you hard?
retard alert

DO NOT DATE YOUNGER MEN EVER. Dump him. Go out and get yourself a man 5 or more years older or forget being able to live out a conservative life.

>Does something immoral and reprehensible
>blames it on someone else

Typical woman. Please kill yourself.

>Propping a beta male up to make them self feel manly will give a woman the dominant partner that she needs

For some reason, I don't think that's going to help her. Honestly the problem is does she want to gamble finding someone else, or settle with who she has now.
Safe choice gives you security and ease of mind, but you will be left with regret and what ifs especially if you are unhappy and unfulfilled.

On the other hand if he won't or can't change and she leaves him. Now she has about 3 years to find someone new, and how much of that time is used actually getting to know someone? The risk is that she either misses her ideal window in her plan. Then she will be left with regret thinking shit maybe I should have settled or tried to work it out.

That is the problem and there is not an easy issue. You either stay on the rock you are on or you close your eyes run forward and leap hoping to land somewhere better. It's life. It's not an easy decision because sometimes you have to risk failure which is scary. Usually people asking these questions only want justification or reassurance for their decision they already made up is the right one.

>>Does something immoral and reprehensible
>>blames it on someone else

Coming from the nazi flag. sauSAGED, gtfo sausage

betamale keyboard warrior. I could make you cry just by laughing in your general direction.

Gas yourself you degenerate narcissistic whore.

See:

You have no power over me you dumb cunt. I'm sure that's hard to grasp, but let it soak in.

Any other females (benis) in here?

Also this. Date older men ready to settle down. Their dating pool might be wider but most of the competition will be cheap sluts/single mom's looking for a free ride.
Younger men are only good if your only goal is sex.

>falling for some neckbeard LARPing as a feminist whore

>start a thread for females
>thread gets filled up with beta males calling everyone whores

This may not be popular, but the myth of thirty being the death of fertility is way way overblown. It is best to have all your kids by 35 and younger than that is better, but life spans are mostly increasing and if you are extremely healthy, this shouldn't be a big issue.

Are you good real estate? Are you decent looking, groomed, educated, have some social circle? You could find a more appropriate older traditional man who wants kids through a matchmaker or selective dating site.

Don't waste your life on younger men.

The problem here seems to be a woman who has a more 'dynamic' and masculine spirit and so naturally you have found a man who has a feminine and 'static' psyche, but what would be better yet is to find a man so dynamic that he gets you to embody the feminine to his masculine. You need a higher level of man.

If that is so it's only because you have nothing of interest to offer me.
I bet you are unemployed or a high school drop out, You think I want to marry you and divorce you for half of your anime doll collection?

>falling for some neckbeard LARPing as a feminist whore

Touché user.

if she can't stand to prop him up for one day/weekend, she has no business saying she "loves" him at all. simple as that.

No you shouldn't have to prop your man up all the time to act like a man, but it's a pretty good litmus test to see if there's even a man in there at all, trying to get out.
Show him that it feels good to be and act like a man for 1 fucking day, it is eye opening to experience it.

being a man is pretty tough, if the lady that says she loves you can't even support/boost you for a minute then what's love really for at all.

I'm clean shaven I'll have you know.

Funny, you've got it reversed. I would have absolutely zero interest in you because you would be a net loss and a financial responsibility I am unwilling to bear. You greatly overvalue your pussy, something I can get for a fraction of the cost of wining and dining you and putting up with your vapid bullshit from a literal whore (whom I have more respect for than you, honestly, if only because whores don't bullshit around).

Get rekt you worthless festering shitpile. You have nothing to offer ME.

Question for women: do you like dressing traditionally?

What is your favorite time period of clothing?

girls on my Sup Forums?
nah that cant be right, girls dont exist on the internet

Why are women such bitches, liberals, sluts, traditionals, nazis w/e. You all make fun of men. so what if he has anime doll collection ?( I think he doesn't)
Can I assume you have dildo and vibrator collections since no one would like to be with you whiny bitch?

I can't you worthless low IQ bastard of incest, I'm immortal

Bro you can't even handle a queen bee figmentation of imagination. Calm down.
You are getting trolled. I was in the previous thread talking about how companionship was infinitely more valuable than materialism.

I can see this thread sucks without a Tits or GTFO rule because everyone wants to larp as a roastie for some reason. Sage until the cancer goes into recession.

How does /FTG/ feel about bras?

You're cute, honey. Are you dom or a bratty sub?

I've got a .45 cal that disagrees with you

>I-I-I w-w-was only p-pretending to be retarded!

Okay, so now that you're done trolling, what do you actually bring to a relationship besides the moist hole between your legs?

What do you bring except for your probably mutilated dick and your sad overestimation of your own worth?

stuttering like in your favorite anime? Listen up you shut in you are awkward as fuck and live in your imagination. You fantasize about women but if one even humored you and joined you in your man cave you would sit there awkwardly and have no idea what to do.

You don't even know how to handle a real woman like me. I chew betas up like you for breakfast. Enjoy your fox and grapes approach thinking you don't want me because you will never have me. Give me your dad's phone number I'll let him fuck my ass and send you a video so you can jack off alone to it in your dark room.

>I'm immortal
>9955
wtf did kek mean by this?

Like it would even be moist for you.
>what do you bring to a relationship

I bring myself you fucking retard. Do you even know what a relationship is?

Ey yo where all da wite wimminz at

I'm proud of my circumcised dick. I enjoy how it doesn't look like a hideous sand worm from the Dune series.

Victorian-era dresses with bustles and corsets.

necessary if you are well endowed, have gross tits, pregnant, or nursing. They're icky uncomfortable if you're too cheap/retarded to get fitted.

3/10 if only because you didn't bring virginity and penis size into the troll attempt

also your skin is blemished, your hair looks like shit, you probably haven't showered in days and nobody will ever love you

all because you're a worthless cunt

Enjoy it while it lasts "sweetie" because once your looks dry up you have absolutely nothing to remotely justify that monstrous superiority complex. And that's coming from a white nationalist.

Unhealthy
I prefer natural tits rather than whorish bullshit

>I bring myself

Narcissism confirmed. Thanks for proving the exact point being made by the image I posted.

I'm bi and I'm dating exclusively boys this year.
tell me how social engineering works out for you gals.

So in other words you bring nothing but a moist hole that you will leverage for power and dominance because you're a vapid waste of human flesh.

Got it.

Make him start working out, and reading... slowly

>Victorian-era
Like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=B-m9A8mY-U0

Are people honestly this dumb or do they have deep seated resentment for the character I'm portraying that's blinding them?
Is this roleplay almost therapeutic?

You all know I'm a man, right? A traditionalist looking for an intelligent and loyal george foreman.

wait why does it say george foreman when I type geroge foreman?

>george foreman
I mean, if you need one I've got one that I haven't used since I got it as a gift. it's still on my kitchen counter so I guess it's loyal. it's just taking up space.

>talk to him

I'm going to have to, aren't I? Lord, I suppose it's been coming; just hasn't because I haven't had the energy for a confrontation and haven't rocked the boat because of it.

Won't be trying to conceive until after marriage though.

The resentment stems more from... Well, I'm so busy with work and the friends (their drama and kids) I'm living with (we're not currently cohabiting; both living with roommates) that when I get home and a rare moment of peace I tend to simply take it for myself (which I tend to spend reading). As a result he feels I'm ignoring him and not paying the relationship enough attention, and I suppose he's right, since I have little interest in a relationship that's only about shallow, every day domestic things... There's no real companionship in that.

Otherwise... He's introverted, witty/funny, is pretty red pilled when he deigns to talk politics (he's a monarchist, I'm not), can be a bit've a yes man on arguments (whether that stems from an unwillingness to disagree, or a hesitance in conflict), and has a group of buddies he's recently reconnected with and has a weekly DnD guys night. He's white, average height/weight, and his parents never married (and are no longer together).

Does that... answer your question?

I don't think boosting or pandering to his ego will help. Or is this one of those "fake it to make it" sort of things?

Yeah, his age was a big red flag for me at the beginning, but I decided to give things a try anyways. And now where am I? If worse comes to worse, I suppose there's a chance of a decent guy at Church.

I honestly feel too old to do the blind leap thing anymore, and there's always a chance he'll change and mature as he gets older and the relationship grows more serious (towards cohabitation and marriage and children). This could very well simply be a stagnant patch I'm overthinking.

Sorry about the wait

Ahahahahahahahahahahaaahhaahhaha
>the ideal time for women is 21, they have the healthiest offspring at that age. After 30, there's an upward exponential curve in down syndrome and other defects in the child

Nice try. I know there are actually women that come to this particular section of everyone's favorite Japanese Sumo Wrestling Fetishist Imageboard. You really have no power here, cunt. Post tits or gtfo.

Yeh.. what does FTG stand for?

I meant to type "george foreman" but does Sup Forums do some kind of autorcorrect shit? I swear I typed george foreman instead.
What the fuck is going on?

Just... fuck yes
Get rekt

Should I do it like that one guy whose friend texted him "fatfuck" every day? "DYEL?!"

Though couples workouts and a bookclub could be really neat really.

post your foreskin stretched into a lampshade, daddy

White knight or retarded feminist detected. Absolutely none of that was rekt material, "sweetie." It was just your typical female "insults" which are so pathetic and uninspired as to be nothing more than mockery.

H-hey, if you n-need someone to talk to i'm here. I will threat you like the supreme gentleman i am m'lady.

Retard or phoneposter?

Younger is definitely healthier but advances in technology do make that less and less relevant. The risk only rises considerably after age 35 and has a lot to do with hormone levels. Please read more recent studies.

troll. obviously.

>nd has a weekly DnD guys night. He's white, average height/weight, and his parents never married (and are no longer together).
Well at least he isnt a nigger.

>What /FTG/ is NOT
>>Somewhere to get attention for being a woman

Have Female in the general title

actually kill yourself roastie

If I was him I would want you to talk to me and let me know why you are unhappy because if he loves you he will want to make you happy. Guys CANNOT take hints. We're fucking dumb. All hints do is when you get dumped and you mull it over in your heard you think back and put it together and then think FUCK.

Good luck george foreman hope you work it out or at least give it a shot. You aren't too old but you certainly owe it to him to try to work things out first. You deserve to be happy though. Everyone does.

who knows
Older gals have more birth defects. Proven shit. I'm going to harvest money from my mid twenties to thirty and then date a girl six or so years younger than me. I'll date a girl my age (this moment), seven years from now.

post your comically enlarged beef flaps stretched up and over your head, babygirl

Gas the kikes

Yes, I like to wear 40s and 50s styled simplistic clothing. I like simple colors and dont really love patterns, so I tend to stick to one piece dresses with thicker straps when I can. I also like the thick cloth waist belts a lot of women used to wear then.

Now this is one post in this thread I can agree with.
Sieg Heil!

You're absolutely right.

Thank you (and everyone else) for all of the advice.

Though is "george foreman" a filter for something now?

Did the fucking Mennonites find Sup Forums?

It absolutely depends on the woman. I thought this was the case when I had my first in mid twenties. Turned out I had follicle issue that makes my ovaries actually grow healthier into my early thirties. The birth defect increase with age has to do with decreased health of egg and DNA, aging of DNA. If that is not the case in a given person, then it is not a major risk. You can also get genetic counseling. The myth of major increase of birth defects with minor age (thirty or so) is as sad as the delusion that having sex with two rather than one man stretches the vagina.

Stop spreading needless fear. You are absolutely smart to prefer a younger woman and invest in that but for the OP of the debate, her 27 years is not a dealbreaker. She does need to act now, but she is on the right track.

>who knows

I fucked around posting some queen bee tier shit because of my frustration with a materialistic woman in the previous thread.
People replied so I gave them the fight they wanted. Someone called me out as and I admitted to it.
Then they tried to insult me for "pretending" to be retarded and just losing, so I gave the character mega bitch rant to decimate him.

george foreman sells a popular grill named after him. Sup Forums has had wordfilters in the past like duckroll / rick roll so I was fucking around pretending grill was word filtered to george foreman. obviously grill means girl not a grill you cook on.

for grill. It would be a good filter though wouldn't it. look up george foreman grills.

Needed to function if wearing clothing that doesnt have some sort of cups or other built-in support. I wear a 38C, so it is worse for me. Big bust + small frame = hurting your back or just letting them sag.
Also, bra sizes in the US are messed uo compared to other countries. The bands are made way too long for no apparent reason other than tradition.

>NOT
>Secretly feminist

All women are secretly feminist. If they're not openly feminist, that is. They're lying to you if they say otherwise, and you are stupid if you believe them.

I like that as it's more practical for everyday life but I can't help but love the more elaborate dresses as well.

Talking is fundamental and talks get harder once you start trying to conceive so hopefully you two can get through this. You really need to set aside time for him, even if it's for boring domestic stuff and you will have to put in some elbow grease and set date nights and get the juices flowing again. Slumps are normal in relationships. If you two don't have major conflicts then some awkward conversation, give, and take will get you two a long way.

If you two stick it out, get married, etc I hope yoo conceive quickly and your pregnancies are healthy. Remember to take your prenatals when you start trying.

We were lucky that it only took us 3 months but this pregnancy has been difficult and I'll just barely be 27 when my baby boy is due.

The one guy that tried to reassure you about fertility is kind of correct in the part that it's doable (definitely not ideal), but as we age pregnancies strain the body much more than they would've had we become pregnant younger.

>or do they have deep seated resentment for the character I'm portraying
the character you're portraying activates my dominance almonds I'll give you that. if you were my woman and started talking like that you'd end up with your panties in your mouth to shut you up, face pushed into the pillows, arms pinned to the small of your back and I'd fuck you until you were too exhausted to continue being mouthy.

but like you said you're a man trolling for a george foreman so none of that applies.

Haha, my family are actually descended from one of the founders of the free-methodist evangelical church, so you arent far off. I am not religious though, I believe, like the Nazis, thay religion shouls be used as a tool by a nationalist state to foster unity until it can be phased out.

>this year
so you're admitting that you're not trying to find a long term monogamous relationship?

you're literally just looking for a fuck buddy to go see movies with for a few months before dumping them and going on to the next one

this is why people look at you like you're a degenerate - because you fucking are

promiscuity is shitty and has wide reaching societal consequences; don't do it, find a single partner for a long term (preferably for life), monogamous, heterosexual relationship and don't go sleeping around and fucking whoever because it's utterly shit behaviour

This thread is living proof that women literally have to invade everything and shit it up to bring attention to themselves because they literally cannot live with the fact that something exists that they are not a part of

Fuck off you retarded cunts.

I have a dom/sub kink so hard. Like a girl who will give you some fight but then succumb.
Honestly it's secretly what every woman wants is to be dominated.

They just need to be dominated by someone smart and empathetic enough who cares about them. If you are dominated by some refugee they are dumb and don't care about them so they get left in alleyways or beat up and raped instead of something consensual.

Forever alone though bro. Maybe i'll find her one day.

What kind of men's clothing do you like?

>muh dick posts constantly in every thread
>one female made femgeneral type thread a day
Sure, we're ruining this place.

fuck off. this thread is great. there is zero redpilling of women on this board and the only interaction a woman gets here is tits or gtfo which is promoting degeneracy in and of itself instead of promoting the values we always bitch about women not having. it's completely counter productive. these threads are an excellent idea and I hope they continue.

Problem is it's so off topic it's going to be shut down because there is marginally 0 politics in here.
They will say fuckoff to another board where it's hoarded with tons of faggots instead of a niche community you enjoyed here.

Then you'll think dang I missed that cool thread and then slowly forget about it and move on.

No, go back to tumblr.

Faggot.