Nothing of value was lost.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Kg6q54UzM_k
grenfellactiongroup.wordpress.com/2016/11/20/kctmo-playing-with-fire/
youtube.com/watch?v=Sg40RbVctb0
youtube.com/watch?v=f_-0niMMy28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off false flag shill.

who did it though? was it the fire of peace?

Third worlders just start fire accidently a lot.

Look at all of the refugee shelters that have been burnt down, their IQ's are like 60-85 so they accidentally start fires all of the time.

Wait. The steel beams didn't melt? Hmmm...

I mean the fact they have all of this electricity etc is just an artificial intervention, they would be living like 1000bc if we didn't intervene. They can't handle modern technology.

Any good videos or webms?

It's hard to start fires in a commieblock

QUICK, GET SOME JET FUEL IN THERE

Mi5 burned down the building to cover up mutated rabies virus that was spreading. One of the infected was a Muslim British citizen who recently came from Syria. US air force is using chemical weapons in Syria now. GET WOKE

phew

*This

youtu.be/Kg6q54UzM_k

Its Happening check my Sevens

This.
Africa never developed because it didn't really need to. They never suffered the extreme colds that Europe did during the ice ages and still today. They were fine to get by and survive through a R-selective breeding model. That's why when they live in our areas they fuck everything up. Their brains are not capable of handling our creations. They were never meant to live amongst us. These "growing pains" as they've been called, will never end for us and migrants. Mortality rates will rise, diseases will spread, wages will fall, buildings will burn, emergency amd medical services will be overwhelmed making them less available and lower quality. There is literally no positive side to these bastards.

Either

a) islam animal ramadan celebration went wrong. Probably built an open fire indoors to roast a goat for all we know, god knows this has happened before (this would account for the fire breaking out deep at night)

or

b) 9/11 reenactment celebration (without airplanes but with spilled gasoline). This would account for the rapid spread.

>gasoline
can it melt steel beams though?

Someone probably tried to make a fire pit inside their apartment just like the abos do with their government issued homes.

If we don't hear about the cause of the fire within the next two days I will assume it is one of these. Likely a because mentally retarded sleep deprived niggers at night and high-temperature cooking equipment do not mix well.
DIversity enriches us all.

Nigga, that's basically the premise of 28 days later with MI5 instead of accidental infection. Turn of the computer and get some fresh air.

You truly are the worse kind of scum. I would even go as far to say you are worse than isis. At least we know that are extremist fucktards while you are a fucktard of the worse kind. One who hates their fellow countrymen just for being alive.

>fellow countrymen
I've not seen one Englishman interviewed yet pal

Dude if I walked by a chav they would prob want to start a fight. Growing up they were always trying to start shit. Also chavs have mugged some of my mates.

>shitskins
>fellow countrymen
Britain yes!

You stole my Sevens and left me Retarded Sevens 11

Also the Movie you're thinking is Quarantine

youtu.be/Kg6q54UzM_k

could have been a drug/explosives lab too

Fuck off with your divide and conquer shit kike.

#
All those innocent people die a horrific death you are chirping on some bollocks. Some of the people who lived there might be cunts but most of them were innocent woman and children. Being burned in their beds where they should feel safe and you start dividing people with your stereotypical bull shit. One of the woman who was being interviewed who lived in the flats was a nurse and probably helped the wounded in last month's terror attacks in Westminster. Ignorant hate like on this thread is why the nutters want to attack Britain and you are fueling it! Grow up, open your eyes and stop this hate!!

Cause was an exploding fridge apparently

Fuck off russian wannabe

The thread was kind of tongue in cheek. I do have a problem with chavs though. This is not to say I dislike people of lower class.

grenfellactiongroup.wordpress.com/2016/11/20/kctmo-playing-with-fire/

Lefty resident group for the building
TLDR we want a disaster to effect change

>innocent people
>chavs

Pakis are Pakis mate.
Go shag one if you love em so much you ugly wog.

Haha spoken like a true degenerate racist Nazi.

Spoken like a true dole dossing liberal cuckold.

Where the fuck do you think you are?

Why on earth would you care if a bunch of your racial enemies randomly go up in flames? Sounds like a blessing to me

phew

>fellow countrymen

London has woken to the smell of roast kebab this morning.

/threads

>but most of them were innocent woman and children
where have I heard that before?

looking at the residents faces they are like something from fallout games. I'm betting the disfigured hordes will be given swanky penthouses tomorrow. You'd think the place would be rigged to the ass with fire alarms

Is there a body count yet ?

Fuck off divide & conquer shill. One day we will hang all the bourgeois Mason traitors for all these evil hoaxes.

RIP

There are no more chavs in London, it's all gentrified

My mums 90k house she bought early 90s is worth 500k now and is expected to reach 750k by 2020

why are there so many muslims and niggers

they were recently remodelled by a one Mr (((Goldman))) No seriously they were. Looks like the cladding he added and the insulation he added were hugely flammable.

>One day we will hang all the bourgeois

So if this was a building of upper class people you would be happy I presume. Who is the divide & conquer shill here?

Chav has nothing to do with lower class. I know more middle class degenerates than poor folk.

>Be immigrant to Britain
>Even the apartment buildings have had enough of your shit and self-ignite
>Get burnt to a crisp

>There are no more chavs in London, it's all gentrified

Then how do you explain all of the niguhs youtube.com/watch?v=Sg40RbVctb0

That is a good question, they are being pushed out, you won't find a poor person under 35 not living with his mum over there

London is like Paris now. Call it a chocolate doughnut. I hate London, I can't afford to live where I grew up because of rich lefty cunts in surrounding counties. My area used to have gangs and now it has yuppies

I was watching it last night, theres a difference between the twin towers and the building. I noticed it was thicker, more rooms across, built out of concrete, not steel. This building was also not as tall, and an apartment complex, not offices.

If you have like 5 brain cells you can tell theres a difference in the two situations

THE CHAVENING

>Select all images with an apartment building.

Listen to what he says and it actually backs up my gentrification argument...

tfw want Britain to be majority white but don't really enjoy the idea of random brown people dying in a fire

>Chav has nothing to do with lower class. I know more middle class degenerates than poor folk.

It's different. Middle class people will do drugs and slut around, but chavs are the type of people to start fights with innocent people and do crime such as muggings and robberies.

They are not my racial enemies. My only enemy is hate. Hate that spills out of your biggetted cake hole. Didn't the world learn anything from the last world wars? Millions died to fight an evil faciast to give you your freedom and then you jump into bed with the fucker. Are your parents related?

>were innocent woman and children

So fucking what? They're invaders as far as i'm concerned. Invaders that have literally ruined my home town.

hear hear

What race are you?

Don't you have shit like social housing?
In my Hometown they are trying to push migrants into the wealthy neighborhoods.

BIN

>going to war with a human emotion
imagine being THIS retarded

Not that it matters but I am white british. I can trace my family back to the 1500's. Remember we are an island and we were all immigrants once.

>fellow countrymen

I've been reading everything I could on it and haven't seen a single "fellow countryman" yet

Yes I hate these people for being alive in England, as should you if you have any sense left in you.

Probably a nigger/mudshit made an open fire in the living room or something.

Yeah, white immigrants.

youtube.com/watch?v=f_-0niMMy28

Plus people were living in Britain when the channel sea was a land bridge so people were in Britain before it was an island.

Is everything a false flag?
What's NOT a false flag?
Does anything real happen anymore, according to you guys?

because they all move to cities and then complain that they're poor.

Ill care about this when I see the landlords, and the city building inspectors behind bars. Until that happens, clearly the system doesn't give a shit so I shant give a shit either. But let's watch all these rich faggets and their crocodile tears.

That has happened several times in refugee apartment in Stone Mountain. They put Somali refugees who had been living stone age lives back home into modern apartments. These people don't know what an electric stove is so they'll make a cooking fire in their living room. Can't place people from what is essential another time period into a modern context and not expect problems to happen.

Cooking oil not thousands of gallon of jet fuel.

it's still standing, so clearly not

Good thing it wasn't in Strayan Abostan.

that didn't take long, wonder how long before the race card is placed and whites get the blame

Go back

It's implied in the language, they focus on any Muslims that 'helped' in an effort to say whites didn't help and that Muslims are better.