FUCK YOU EVIL GERMANS!

FUCK YOU EVIL GERMANS!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
youtu.be/2lypbiBIO4U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based leaf teleivision

This is horrible!

The producers for this unspeakable program showing war crime against humanity should be sued!

Anyone who even thinks such things should be arrested!

THAS RITE

It's anudda shoah!

>stupid muzzies can't break a glass door

If only.

to effectivelly fight shitskins you don't even need to kill them or hurt them in any way - just fucking stop helping them with your retarded (((charity)))

I wonder (((who))) made these movies...

What's this from?

a movie

Don't you fucking lie to me

fucking kek'd

> Oh look it iz zee gas
> Typical

Where is all of the speculative, emotive fiction about the evil slime that caused all of this. The friends ofthe Davos men and "the 1%"?
Such a blatant set up.
They have to invent evil Germans to create a sense that they have engaged in some evil backlash when there has been none.

we have to think of the trees man. only whites care about nature

mfw

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

It's from The Fall.

Lol, "nerve gas." I bet the next scene has a bomb with TNT printed on it.

my roommate was watching this crap so I saw this scene; it was in the beginning of the episode and had nothing to do with anything that happened in the rest of the show. Just propaganda.
It was shit.

Sauce?

what show?

Show?

>ACME brand Nerve Gas on a canister labeled as such
Germans are like Wily E. Coyote tier evil.

The holocaust is a lie

Show

Fuck, I think it might've been Scandal or something, they're all the same
I mean that literally, they all have stronk womyn running merc ops and killing people and shit, just like they do in real life

no match

muslims, blacks and jews need to be gassed to extinction.

Show?????????

The Untermenschen know, shut it down

I am now fully erect

No country that was evil could make such good beer or cars. In general i like Germans.. hard working.. smart. You could work on a sense of humor and not invading people so regularly.. just saying.

>Germans can't stop gassing people
Kek

The real question is what show is this?

+1 looks pretty interesting.....

Anything where coal-burners/subhumans are maimed and or killed is great TV.

Oy Vey!

Don't you know that it's the Germans that you have to watch out for Goy?

They have portable gas devices, which they use without impunity!

Oy Vey, Oy Vey.

This is fucking awesome. Please tell me what show this is from....

Kinda funny how the Nazi vampire turned into the only genuinely interesting character in the show.

I think this one is from a Jean Claude Van Damne movie, one of the universal soldier ones.

Here

youtu.be/2lypbiBIO4U

The next time someone says that they want to leave a legacy behind, i'll show them this picture.
Everything of value that you have ever created will either be forgotten or destroyed in the future.

why you got that shit saved nigger delete that

Could have just broken the windows, smdh

I don't see your point
only german I saw on the video is a hero

wtf where did with the brief case go right at the start?

Thanks user, download commencing...

its an American show
its from The Blacklist: Redemption S01E05 Borealis 301

>It’s a particularly tough time to stomach a German immigration officer locking 63 refugees seeking asylum in a room with sarin gas, and that’s without him locking eyes with a precious little boy as he locks the doors. It’s obvious this is fueled by hate, the question is: How did this guy get access to sarin gas?

>According to recurring CIA boss Daniel Bishop, it was stolen off a civilian aircraft that the Office of Secure Transportation was using to not-so-securely transfer sarin gas. Bishop says it’s a pretty regular practice for the OST, DOE, CDC, etc. to use civilian flights to transport high-risk goods, and someone has been taking down these flights without a trace in order to steal said goods. The CIA has intel that flight Borealis 301 is the next hit — guess which flight’s about to get two undercover flight attendants

I'm tired.

Increase white guilt ! Increase white guilt !

not watching movies for two years, I forgot how movie can be violent : damn, literraly 3 times more violent than real life fights.

Christian Grey really let himself go that time.

sauce plz

American TV spreads FAKE NEWS about Germany. How would you react if we would produce tv shows depicting Burgers as slaughters of Mexicans and African Americans? You would be furious! Burgers are insensitive as fuck. My is this even a thing? They try it over and over again. They want to slander the Germans.
Visit Germany. Look at the situation here. We helped refugees and were one of the most welcoming countries. Germany is tolerant and diverse.

except we actually do that cuz we want to preserve our bloodlines, our freedoms, and our Nation

Burgers are mutts so it's not an argument

Would have been better if he'd broken out Lucille.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST I GOT A MASSIVE BONER WATCHING THIS.

I want more! I need to watch more of that shit

I remember that movie.
Dem cocaine war and sheeit.

>Germany is tolerant and diverse.
Sven-Kevin-Sören, ich...

This. He was also the only likeable one, the only one with motives that really made sense, the only character growth, and the only real character arc.

I clapped

APOLOGIZE

he fucking gassed them holy kek

>sam hyde on the machine gun

he can't keep getting away with this

So fat retarded mutts have more spine than Germans today. Seems accurate

To make an omelet you gotta gas a few eggs

Egg vey.

> germany, awake!

Next on the propaganda list: A German builds a holocoaster in his backyard and then lures unsuspecting rapefugee children on it.

Although they should better call for Prussia to awake.

AYO HALT AN

*schmatzt mit den Lippen*

ALSO HATTEST DU GESAGT

*holt die Bongo Trommel raus*

WIR WAR

*tanzt den traditionellen Dschungel Tanz*

DEUTSCH UND SCHEIß?

FUCK YEAH
DEUTSCHLAND ÜBER ALLE

germany cucked beyond repair lmao

Sieg heil. I WISH THAT REALLY HAPPENEEEED

kek wtf show is this

It's actually a fucking LEAF tv show

How can someone urionically produce something like that knowing full well how fucking exceptional germans adopted those immigrants? Now look, I genuinly hate Germany for accepting the muslims scum, but there is no way any leftist could see germans as evil these days. If anything they should be an idol for any other country. And yet still propaganda like that.

What movie is it?

maybe it's just drama for the sake of drama?

>NeganKillsOffTheCastOfFearTheWalkingDead.webm

This is what will happen when whiteys go mad from cuckoldry. They will develop new fetish of watching tyrone fucking their cunt ex's and killing them.

saus blease

Holy shit!

I FOUND MY NEW FAVORITE SHOW

WHAT IS THE NAME ?

All that people remember about countries is what they did during WW2, it applies to all countries. Nothing else. :^)

not for germany. there they believe some fanfiction instead. also they conveniently ignore bad parts their own countries did, as for example that the allies seemed to put focus on bombing areas where those jews lived hitler deemed worthy to live outside the camps, bombing civillian areas en masse in general, letting germans starve even though having the supplies to feed them etc.

lmao

tell me this is a parody

Sauce on this????

dont know if i should laugh or cry
>whatamisupposedtofeel.jpg

crap you found out. not i need to flee through this tunnel i painted on the wall

was also meant for

digits confirm, based Leonidus

I always thought Americunts couldn't produce good comedy but this has changed my opinion totally, thanks OP

we all know the allies were warcrime committing scum

Global Television Network is a privately owned Canadian English-language broadcast television network.