Traveling to North Korea

I know it's dangerous and you have to really be careful when you go. Has anyone here visited? tell me about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=24R8JObNNQ4&t=30s
hooktube.com/watch?v=24R8JObNNQ4&t=30s
youtube.com/watch?v=rA1LFD6xfi4
youtube.com/watch?v=b3geNgWtBqg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

North Korea is a great country. Very clean, safe, and friendly people. I love it. It's a model for the world in terms of their society.Everyone is taken care of and knows their place, meaning everything is orderly and running smoothly. Everyone has the necessities of life. Western media paints a bad picture becaues they know if people were exposed to the true Juche/National Bolshevist paradise of DPRK, they would clamor for a revolution overnight.

>Safe
Are you fucking slow?

thanks antifa

Why are you going to north korea?

Never visited senpai, although I think it'd be really cool to go and see it just for my own eyes sake.
As long as you respect their culture and laws which you should read up on, and stay in line with a tour guide you should be safe.
Also if you do go make a thread here. Good luck snenpai

>North korea is dangerous to visit
It's probably among the safest countries to visit since they not only crack down hard on crime you also have a personal guide with you.

VICE did an article on it. VICE before they became pozzed leftists

youtube.com/watch?v=24R8JObNNQ4&t=30s

Also it's on of the few countries that has no Jewish influence within it's finances, along with Syria and Iran. Really activates the old almonds

>unarchived VICE
Change domain to hooktube, it's like archive.is for youtube

hooktube.com/watch?v=24R8JObNNQ4&t=30s

i guess it's safe if you resect their laws and don't have any negative posts about it on your social media feeds.

No they tried to turn that one guy into a sleeper agent and put him in an unending coma

More people will watch when you can embed the video.
Red pilled jewtube vids getting clicks is a good thing, it sends a message

no word on how he got into the coma. they either beat the shit out of him and or drugged him.

For all the faggots saying North Korea is safe, It's a fucking time bomb. It's even technically still at war with South Korea. On many occasions Americans have been held prisoner by North Korea for years because muh American spies. Not just Americans btw.

Bottom line is North Korea is a fucking shithole that holds it's citizens and some tourists hostage. Your mentally fucking slow if you think North Korea is a 'Safe' place to visit. It's an international crisis.

Juche is indeed an ideal system. I don't know the Kims are running the country very well but the theory of Juche itself is very good. They also protect the purity of the Korean race.
youtube.com/watch?v=rA1LFD6xfi4

>USA is a great country. Very clean, safe, and friendly people. I love it. It's a model for the world in terms of their society.Everyone is taken care of and knows their place, meaning everything is orderly and running smoothly. Everyone has the necessities of life. DPRK media paints a bad picture becaues they know if people were exposed to the true free market paradise of actual USA, they would clamor for a revolution overnight.

go to sleep tankie johnnie

Oh there is no way it's safe. If they even perceive that you have disregarded the DPRK or their leaders your fucked.

This.
It's a necocracy, meaning the original long dead Kim Jong gook is still the actual leader, he's the eternal leader- for ever.
Citizens have been executed for not being sad enough on his memorial day.

Why do the call the new Kim; dear leader? His grandfather is the eternal leader right?

Yes. He's basically just leading in the name of his dead grand dad.
They have elections with only his name on the ballot, it's fucked up.
All explained in the vid I linked, that's part 1 of 3

The only people that visit there are SPIES

Why not have other people on the ballot? No one would dare vote for anyone else.

If you go, go with a relief group or during a big event like the marathon. There is safety in numbers as long as you keep your head down and remain absolutely respectful. Eat up all the propaganda they feed you.

Yes its pretty boring just watch a tour on youtube. Also the food and water are shit

Also what this guy said i would not go there with current climate

Been there, done that. Your personal, or group guide will tell you everything you need to know. There will be no fucking of the locals, no late night parties, nothing even resembling fun. You will be schooled on the greatness of Best Korea and if you break any rules they will toss you out of the country. If you break any laws they will toss you in jail. It is cool to brag about, but shitting in filthy toilets and eating bad food gets old quick.

>Implying edgy NorthKoreans wouldn't write in for Sanders.

Just go to Beijing. Tienanmen Square is the closest thing to North Korea you want to get. I've been there and it has all the nice statues, undercover agents staring at you, soldiers with assault rifles watching your every move. Good fun, PS I was there during their anniversary of the defeat of Japan in August 2015.

>>/trv

>be me
>on vacation
>move a poster
>laugh
>get arrested
>cry
>apologize
>cry
>say that North Korea is Best Korea and treatment is humane.
>try to mean it
>cry
>15 years hard labor
>cry
>get beaten up
>cry
>coma
>medical evacuation
>mfw

8/10 nice place for a short visit. Everyone there is very humane and treats p̶r̶i̶s̶o̶n̶e̶r̶s̶ all the people with love and compassion and a gentle hand. And Kim is great and not a maniac at all

reminder that if you do tourism in NK you give this country's government your money and thus, support this

There are actually multiple parties that you can vote for but that is at a local level.

I don't think South Korea and Japan will let you enter their countries if you've visited North Korea.

Sketches submitted by former political prisoner Kim Kwang-il to the UN inquiry into human rights abuses

youtube.com/watch?v=b3geNgWtBqg

Go fuck yourself Sup Forums you don't know shit about DPKR, its litterally the worst place on earth after maybe Somalia. You are just so fucking stupid that you only think about muh utopian society. Life in North Korea is about sadness and watching your loved ones die one by one through executions or hunger.

vice was cancer propaganda machine even then

It's pretty safe as long as you follow the rules going into it. Just stick with koreo tours group and you should be fine.

Also be sure to visit a doctor and get all the right vaccinations given you have to go to China and have your papers on you. China will lock you down if they have an outbreak of anything and then you're stuck in China. I'd also recommend having someone with you that knows mandarin.

are rats extinct or do they usually eat corpse eyeball? they can't be true at the same time.

when you wake up. i want you to hang yourself so i don't have to waste the effort of doing it myself. thank you, "comrade'

this.