ITS GOING DOWN ANY MOMENT NOW
>ITS GOING DOWN ANY MOMENT NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=sUenV46uyeY
youtube.com/watch?v=sUenV46uyeY

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-england-london-40239008
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WE NEED MORE JET FUEL IN HERE.

What an advancement the human race made, in ancient times the slightest uncontrolled fire would've destroy entire cities, now it can barely make a building collapse after burning it for hours.

>the Black Smoke has arrived

how many muslims were killed

(((big insurance bucks incoming)))

certainly not enough i can guarantee you that

Who cares?

the fall of the anglo is now

No ones knows anything.

Firefighters haven't even gone into the building yet.

also
>that fucking watermark
disrespectful af

I submit: the "cabal" cant even make another "911". This is History, folks. Just not what youre thinking.

>bong build quality
why to brit commieblocks catch on fire,here it's almost impossible to set a building like that ablaze,even if an apartment burns the rest are ok,never seen one catch on fire like that,

OVER 9000!!!!

The Tories basically removed a ton of laws and passed a bill that made sure that accommodation being rented out didn't even need to be fit for human habitation.

>tfw going to london soon
How do I avoid dying?

>ITS GOING DOWN ANY MOMENT NOW

Based British building quality.

It may burn like fucking dry hay but it stays standing. They'll probably buy a few tins of paint and re-open it again next week.

Somehow the fucking plastic on the outside caught fire and spread it to other floors.
Ah well, it was an eyesore anyway.

Why don't Britbongs use trampolines so people can jump down from the lower stories?

they were recently remodelled by a one Mr (((Goldman))) No seriously they were. Looks like the cladding he added and the insulation he added were hugely flammable.

cancel your flights

Bring a gun.

Wrap yourself in fire retardant stab proof vests.

Convert to Islam

The buildings 1970's concrete, I doubt it'll fall. But running the numbers the fatalities could be high.

Bin that knife, if your enemies kill you, you win

Can I get a quick rundown?

That won't help him from becoming collateral damage, it'll only ensure he gets into Heaven when a mentally unstable British man hacks him up with a blunt machete.

There is currently a U.S. travel advisory against traveling to any Eurabian country, including the U.K. You should probably heed it.

Huge fucking fire. Tremendously huge. Lots of people are dead, but we don't know how many. We also don't know the cause, but it's probably not terrorism because the building was occupied by muzzies and other shitskins.

Numbers too low. It's lots of ethnic families, looking at two parents and 5-6 kids. One lady tried escaping with her 6 kids but in the chaos of the hallway only managed to escape with 4.

>ten hours later

It's still burning

So a muzzie hive burned down?
How tragic.

your autism is appreciated user.

>didn't need to be fit for human habitation

Good thing it only had muslims in it.

Why did I read that like a pop punk chorus

FIRE CANT MELT STEEL BEAMS

When attempting to conjure some empathy for this tragedy, I try to remember that some of these families probably owned some innocent cattes and doggos.

RIP catte and doggo.

aah ok that explains it ,that insulation material polistiren(esp expanded) or whateveresp lights up like tinder if condition are right,there was a office building in construction here whose entire front lit up in literally 2 minutes bc of somebody welding or jewish lighting,(also didn't collapse,funny huh).
It's a giant fire hazard and it's used everywhere nowadays for cheap good insulation

Don't forget tower 7.

Neither can get fuel

wake up UK is lost there is no saving it

No Muslims would own dogs don't worry at least about them

Firefighters still close to the building

will not collapse

Incredible that not a single white british male/female was injured or killed

It does look like it is bowing doesn't it.

So this is going to be their utopian vision.

This kind of shit plus not dealing with international Drug and terrorist cartels, pop-up brothels in Cambridge, chastising world leaders for dealing with the drug and terrorist cartels that are holding his population down...

Not sure if it's leaning or the burnt paint gives that illusion.

Why are sand niggers attacking the UK but not France or Germany

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

not that incredible when you remember it's London.

It's statistically unlikely

inb4 they look into it and a "white nationalist" committed a terror attack against in reply to the attacks done by the mudslides.. I smell a false flag.

Yes, bill and Margaret are fine

How do ((climate change)) supporters and ambientalists cope with the fact they are literally wasting tons of water on a lost cause?

why did muslims burn their own people'so residences down?

DIVERSITY! YES!!!!

Bending or just weird camera angle?

Not everything is a terrorist attack you idiots fires happen and the building is also not going down because this is not an inside job with controlled demolition lile 9/11

But muh religion of peace tho...

Not to mention all that carbon going into the air.

All to house a heap of foreigners that burnt the place down themselves.

AHAHAHAH, it's comming back, the fire rises

How is it disrespectful?

>refrigerator burns down a building

#notallmuslims
#DiversityIsOurStrength
#PrayForLondon
#OneLove
#ImAFuckingRetardedHomo

>sunny england

wat

>when Marvel does a story arc in which the Red Skull seems reformed but it turns out he's still evil but Marvel fucked up because everything he said was actually 100% correct

it's just where panelling has ripped off the sides.

Forcing it to store milk violated the NAP.

This is gonna be pinned on white people somehow Kek as my witness...

people being burnt to cinders is part and parcel of living in london

-sadiq khan

>white goods

Is this fucker actually gonna fall or nah?

Yea no answer yet, it will probably be released by tomorrow, for Australia that is.

Are you it was 100% muslim? I don't want to celebrate if any english person is died in this.

6 confirmed dead, number likely to rise says police.

Andrew Goldman covered it in flammable cladding, clearly it was a (((white))) mans fault.

Mexican contractors didn`t build our buildings m9.

Are you retarded theres literally nothing pointing to this being anything but a normal fire and no terrorist has saod responsibility.
Stupid much?

allah willing

Shouldve replied to this. 6 confirmed dead so far. Number likely to rise says the police.

I guess that's from jumpers.

Allahu Akbar

Is it in a good part of town or in a sandnigger part of town?

>British 9/11
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

How come every house and unit has a fridge but this never happens

Really makes me think

how many jews died?

Pic related are the people who lived there

bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-england-london-40239008

It's either large houses or the sandnigger part of town, and it wasn't a house.

>Number likely to rise says the police.
Why? Are they going to shoot some of them?

What are the faces of the 911 fags who tried to convince the world that fire could make Building 7 collapse in jack shit time with jack shit fire but this fucking thing is still standing after hours?

Ill just never understand why kikes can't keep their hooked noses outside of affairs that exclude them.

fucking cunts just came and put out the fire
wtf

looks like london just got troll'd by fire

home heating gas can't melt steel beams

>social housing burns for 10 hours

>doesnt fall

>one world trade center is worth billions

>burns for an hour

>falls

EXPLAIN THIS

Checked, they can't let their own be killed in this. It'll come out that a white nationalist was behind it but in reality it will have been chaim silverwitz that started the fire.

Whenever brown races die i feel happy. It's sick i know but it makes me feel like the collective mass of humanity have benefited. It's just like the Highlander.

Its been over nine hours,
This thing isn't coming down any time soon.
Not enough heat left in the fire.