Why hasn't this shitlord-enabling site been shut down yet?

Why hasn't this shitlord-enabling site been shut down yet?

Because reasons

What site?

Would fuck
please no

fucking hell i got caught on the same fucking picture again

This board should be shut down.
This site shouldn't.

Because your pic-related is seen as "normal" and "healthy".

that's a good one.

>in a wheelchair
>can still move "her"? Legs

Niggas fake as fuck.

Because it is run by the CIA and was created by DARPA as a means of advancing another cold war and all that is input here fuels AI that will ensure the singularity.

This place is inevitable and actually completely powerless because it is playing out a predetermined role.

I dunno
maybe you should go back in time and ask Sup Forums how it survived the last time it got mainstream coverage, and the time before that, and the time before that

also the tumblr file name was a nice touch

All liberals look like they got the left over pieces in their human identity builders kit. Everything else was already taken except the most hideous, obnoxious and gauche hair/personalities/looks/glasses/politics whatever in every category. Its a bold living example of the consequences of making poor choices.

>not respecting the trans-disabled
Shitlord

Because it would just re-emerge somewhere else.

On how much levels of Affirmative action is this Peson/self-identified object/self-identified non-existing form right now?

Prior to this going back to the original flag system, I never wanted Sup Forums to die. Now I really hope this board gets deleted. This is the apex of shit we have reached with stupid flag choices. Whoever decided this obviously NEVER lurks nor moderates this board. And you fucking monkeys jump for joy like they bestowed a gift upon you mongrels.
Pic related.
Sup Forums is dead. Long live Sup Forums

Like 5 or 6 is my guess.

Hahaha, the butthurt is retarded today, I love it.

Checked

Would you or would you not fuck this monstrosity until its hair grew back and its legs started working?

Wat is dis shiet you craca ass boi? I fucking dare ya to show me somthin like dat face to face. I off ya and fuck you moma in no time

I know I hate Buzzfeed, too.

You're a disgrace to the proud LGBTA+++ community.

Thanks for the (You) Jamal

>mfw some European or worse, a slav nigger tries to larp as an American nigger

Well Golly these flags sure are improving the level of conversation here

Teach me, oh based black(ed) man!

Yes, because "you're from country X so shut up lololol" is a so much better discussion.

Bullshit new fangled memonomics, graduate already college kid!

ikr, so much better, we get straight to the point!