Why do normies refuse to acknowledge the fact that sandniggers are the problem,not Islam...

Why do normies refuse to acknowledge the fact that sandniggers are the problem,not Islam. I've been living among tatar muslims for a long time and there have been no issues so far

Why does OP post worst girl like a faggot?

Because they have had the racism is bad meme pounded into their brains since birth and can't see the difference between hate and realism

>hiding geographical flag
>calls someone else faggot

darkness is worst girl please die

t. newfag

>This poor of taste

Gypsies, man

Megumin is best girl BUT darkness is most definitely worst girl

>be autistic cuckleaf
>get called out for hiding leaf flag
>LOL!! NEWFAG XDD LE FLAGS WERE LE HERE BEFORE IM OLDFAG CAUSE USING OLD FLAG ROFLLLL NEWFAG LMAO

they just haven't caught you stealing yet

Partly true. Race is the biggest issue.

Why do you faggots post anime OPs when you know it will only lead to derailment? Go to fucking Sup Forums for your gay anime discussion you dumb nigger

Because they only get A*abs and nigger Muslims.

correct

>one explosion has been added to your mana account

Even some sandniggers can act civilized when they are in small numbers and have to work to make a living and interact with society. We've had no problems with Turks/Arabs living here as legal immigrants.

Also normies forgot that the Middle-East was full of secular, nationalist Arab dictators who tried to destroy Israel multiple times before they got replaced by Islamists/anarchy thanks to Saudi Arabia, Israel and the West.

But islam was made by a sandnigger.

Because that is only partially true.
Look at non arab muslims like albanians, Chechnyan's etc.
They are not sandniggers, but they are just as bad as them.
Sure, most of them are mud people. But what islam does, is to act as a multiplier. So while arabs would be savages even without islam, islam makes them even worse.

Fuck you, Aqua is best girl by a huge margin.

Aqua is a slut who don't wear panties. Also, Islam IS the problem. Have you read what their holy texts commands them to do?

ar*bs gonna ar*b

It's easier to blame a religion than a race.

Islam is the problem.

Megumin a shit
Aqua best grill

>Keeping your shitty flag
>being a faggot

Christianity also has many fucked up things in the old testament. The common people don't follow these things and use common sense.

Lived in oman for a while, ibadis are pretty based, though I wouldnt doubt it would just take the wrong guy in power to fuck everything up.

>Kazuma can't steal your panties if you don't wear any

She wears panties she just makes them invisible because the people aren't worthy enough to see her panties

>Have you read what their holy texts commands them to do?
Who the fuck cares

I don't want any shitskins in my country, doesn't matter if they are muslim, christian or atheist.