Why haven't you went back to your roots Sup Forums and become Pagan?

Why haven't you went back to your roots Sup Forums and become Pagan?

Because the Christians were objectively better warriors and created a European identity that didn't exist in Europe before outside of the Roman empire while the pagans traded white slaves to the Arabs. And you people are annoying.

You don't really think that Europe became Christian by conquest, do you?

Like Islam, pagan is a loser religion with nothing to offer except to mark you as one of those who lost out on history.
It's not even recognized for tax purposes, which means it's utterly useless.
Except maybe to sport your autism.

Becoming a Pagan is essentially letting Muslims win

>muh ancestors
Have been Christian for around 1000 years.

>These (((christian))) men are like dogs
>they hardly know their own grand parents.
Know your lineage Yngling.

>convert to the religion of your ancestors
>majority of them converted from their own religion to christianity
really gets the glogging flogging

Those types of helmets didn't exist at the same time

If you're going to convert to Paganism at least make it Greco-Roman, then you can east least say your religion accomplished something.

>read ones own history
>starts at the age of 14 with my first copy of Kringla Heimsins
>the ultimate redpill for us up here
>become fierce anti christian, anti kike derivate in general
But only for the ones that dwell here, what they do in their own countries is not my problem

>age of 14
>Kringla Heimsins
>become fierce anti christian
so paganism is the new fedore meme
no surprises there

Almost everything that is known about Norse paganism comes from Christian scholars that were born after Scandinavia converted to Christianity.

Yes this again.
>Who had access to paper at time?
>What was the first written in latin letters in our tongue on paper, the bible? No Íslendingabok which became Kringla heimsins later by Snorri.
>Ari "the priest" was the first the write
>He started with the history of our people, focusing on Iceland and how it was built first
>He has the assistance of the daughter of Snorre Gode, he was a mayor heathen priest/imam++++. Maybe the greatest ever on Iceland
>She was 32 when Chrsticuckery came to iceland
>She spent a lot time with Ari "the priest"
They all risked their lives for this, while christians were doing like ISIS tries to do in the ME. Delete all history and present of the past, you are a mudshit/kike/christian
>This book is all that matters
Fuck christianity

No you typically get the book at 14-15, and you start to read there and understand the history.

All our great ones, started here. In the old you found two books here, this one, and the (((bible))) Ari didn't start on the Bible though, he started on with the history and lore.

My roots are probably somewhere in Africa if you go back far enough. No desire to go back there.

you dont understand the neo"""pagans"""
most of them larp on pol and dont even worship their gods or do any rituals at all
it got popular when Varg threads started popping up because he used to bash christianity
and since atheists have no moral compass and think there is no god they have no problem larping as a pagan to bash religions they dont like since they kept getting BTFO when they tried to debate anyone with basic knowledge of religion
just look up the last couple of pagan generals and look how all they can say is "dead kike on a stick" but cant defend paganism or refuse to

these are slavs depicted

Because Pagans (and heathens) were degenerates that practiced orgy, drug usage, and human sacrifice of virgins and warriors 'cause some astral being told them so while they were on a mushroom trip. King Arthur and his valiant warriors shall come back from Avalon one day to smite all the degenerates.

you seem to have the idea that all your ancestors accomplished was because of paganism
when you ACTUALLY read real history you will see how that made little to no contribution in their success

All religions are obviously false. Nihilism is much better.

nihilism is a cheap way to delude yourself you have no responsibilities
if you were a true nihilist you would have killed yourself a long time ago and wouldnt waste time posting on vietnamese basket weaving forums

I kinda want to but i'm not sure if my roots would lead me to roman paganism or Carthaginian worship of Baal'Hamon

>if you were a true nihilist you would have killed yourself a long time ago
Why? I can still find life pleasurable being a nihilist.

>went back
If anyone needs to "went back" it's you, to English class.

soft conquest is still conquest

And for a matter of fact there was a lot of hard conquest too.

whats the point in pleasuring yourself?

I like it, that's the point. It doesn't need to have a deeper meaning.

the roman-christian world view and history, is as back then full of propaganda and bullshit, still to this very day.

>There where no whytus in murica at all before columbus
even though Leif the happy (not really first) was a christian and the one who brought it to Greenland
>heathen lies

>I like it, that's the point
>that's the point
wewlad

i told you to read some history and then you backfired with
>the roman-christian world view and history, is as back then full of propaganda and bullshit, still to this very day.
dont know where are you headed

Who would win?

>Literally millions of LARPagans
>Literally one (1) Frank

>We used to sell the horns as unicorn horns to retarded euro faggots
just a slide

The Pagans lost. I'm no more interested in connecting with those weaklings than I am in going back to bronze age living conditions.

Flag test

>Nazi flag
>lost out on history
>backing Christians
Wew.
Begging the question here, mate. How the fuck is that letting them win?

wow pagans were such epic prankers
why didnt Varg continue the ancient prank tradition on his yt channel?

I'm trying to tell you
euro/us/roman-christian history != our history
euro/us/roman-christian word view != our word view

Like choina has it own, Russia, so forth, so do we. Writing the entire christening process here in example to provide some post, would require a massive fucking thumblr blog or that ilk, as it's to long to write

just stupid peasant "royals" who loved to buy them, sorry I don't got sauce

>i wont read history books made by anyone because they dont go with my world view
i dont know why i keep this tab open anymore tbqh

Because slavic paganism is a joke.

There's nothing wrong with what he said about nihilism to counter you stupid assertion that he should kill himself. The way to destroy nihilism is to appeal to his feeling of gratitude for having what he has exactly because the ones before him weren't nihilists.

No not at all, but when they don't take our history into account, and when they do it's all twisted.

An example that's on (((kikepedia))) even I think, is the case of what a völve was. And now they start to mix her in with a gydje and all the horsepiss. Third party observations. Just not to drag up some well known history, the discovery of the americas and actually, the struggle to proof it.
>And keep on doing, this was no one solo trip as most think....
Latest we know is that the Greenlanders turned heathen, moved to Markland(Canada) and killed the bishop. An expedition was sent after union times, to try catch and convert them.
>Again this is documented here

>8 : swedes(a tribe from a part of it) : and : 22 : norse : on
>...o : expedition : from :
>Vinland : to : the west : vi :
>had : camp : by : 2 : reefs : one// ikke helt enig ass
>days : travel : north : of : this : stone :
>we : went : fishing(ofc) : one : day : after :
>we : came : home : found : 10 : men : red :
>of : blood : and : dead : AVM(Ave Maria) :
>salvation : of : ill
>have : 10 : men : by : the sea : to : watch
>after : our : ships : 14 : days : voyage