Daily reminder that women are the source of most problems

- strong feelings of guilt leads to self hate
- only cares about getting enough resources to live a pleasant life
- have no loyalty to their country whatsoever
- have no spirit to fight for independency
- don't even understand what effects their own emotions have on them

Forget attacking niggers, sandniggers and swedecucks - women are the root of most problems.

I think you're just hanging around the wrong type of women

I know your type. Your type ruined the alt-right. Yes, women are corrupted and are held to no standards, but that's not why you're still a virgin. You can't get laid because you put no effort into self-improvement and hold people to standards you can't even follow through with. Nothing empowers whores like beta males.

this.

OP is redpilled

they're also the source of the blood rush to muh dick. wat do?

roasties out

I wonder who is behind this post.

They are. But what do we do about it?

We could start a public dialog with them in the form of open letters.

Feminists are already having a public dialog in the name of the women in politics. But we men are not united in any message to them. So they can just shame us or they wait for men to fight one another.

We as men should agree on what women should be in this society and ask them to be that.

>flag
literally bowed down to women

fuck (((you)))

Women are the source of a lot of the problems with society today, that's why many men are simply walking away from society. In the east these men are called Grass eaters or Herbivore men. In the west we call ourselves MGTOW.

There is no society anymore, it's every man for himself, and anyone who decides to let a woman tag along is taking on a lot of additional burden and risk.

Associating with women is optional.

daily reminder that married women vote more rightwing than single men.

Restrict the vote to people who 1. are married and 2. have at least one child biologically related to both parents.

A shekel for the good goy

Women dont feel guilt they feel social shame thats why virtue seek constantly.

>women are the root of most problems
i have a problem in my pants, and i think women are the problem and solution

Woman is the nigger of the world

your mum is my bitch tho

spbp

> "The Jews use every possible means to undermine the racial foundations of a subjugated people. In their systematic efforts to ruin girls and women they strive to break down the last barriers of discrimination between them and other peoples. The Jews were responsible for bringing negroes into the Rhineland, with the ultimate idea of bastardizing the white race which they hate and thus lowering its cultural and political level so that the Jews might dominate.

>For as long as a people remain racially pure and are conscious of the treasure of their blood, they can never be overcome by the Jew. Never in this world can the Jews become masters of any people except a bastardized people. That's why the Jews systematically endeavour to lower the racial quality of a people by permanently adulterating the blood of the individuals who make up that people."

Hitler's own words, from Mein Kampf.

>one election
>comprehensive data